Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Well, while I didn't find them boring at all, they have to set up the story for all the characters.  So, they would seem a little slow for some. They're not going to have exciting battles/confrontations in the entire 10 episodes.  You have to set up the chess pieces a bit first.

• Like 1

finally i'm done rewatching season  2 , lol

last sunday i proscratinated all day even though i had planned to watch it, and ended up only watching season 2 episode 1-4 , and then hectic week ensues  yesterday i watched episode 5-7 thinking i'd be done for 2nd episode of season 3 alas it was not to be 

i have a very bad sore throat , feeling crabby and tired ...

and now to meeeee season 3 premiere...i'll be back in an hour  :wub:  :tvscared:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

Edited by ladyevenstar22

love the detail in the intro with winterfell burning  :)

cant believe we got a black screen for the battle at the fist of men, hope that means a better one down the road between blue eye/zombies and the night's watch

edit tbc...

wayyy cool , i can't believe the episode is over, good thing i have episode 2 waiting next ...

loved sir barristan selmy introduction....i sometimes got a feeling of deja vu in sense as i see the scene i have a vague recollection of what i read, hmmm i wonder if i should reread or let my vague memory preserve the surprise factor  of future episodes this season

the best part of watching season 2 on my laptop was being able to fast-forward any scene with robb and that plain jane pseudo nurse he married , so stupiddd ughhh   :bash: just thinking about ....  :bash:  :bash: 

as for the pets, wooohoo for a ghost appearance chilling out , biting walkers  while jon is doing his when in rome thingy up north beyond the wall by the bye hello giants , wonder if we'll see a mammoth , i wonder if that's the giant we'll see later on 

and hello dragons look who got bigger and showing off , they're beautiful!

loved the scene between past and present hand of the king /daddy& son! poor little lion he'll yet get his revenge !

gotta love the casting 99.9% of the time, love the actor playing mance rayder!

ok now episode 2 be back in a :flash: 

Edited by ladyevenstar22

Finally I'm caught up. I loved the Lady Catelyn monologue about Jon Snow. Very touching.Really not sure where the whole Jaime-Brienne thing is going. It's a pointless adventure anyways because Joffrey/Cersei will never free Sansa. It's funny looking back on the first couple episodes now when the Stark family was all together at the same place. I thought they'd be reunited within a few episodes but each new one brings them all farther away from each other. I have to read these books. I am obviously missing out on so many extra details.PS is Theon being tortured by the Iron Islands people? All that's not very clear to me.Also in the last episode when they come to the burning city with all the dead people and Robb has his mother "imprisoned"; where was that? And was that really her fault? Jaime didn't do that...?

Edited by aDIM

No, not by the Iron Islands people. You'll find out in subsequent episodes what's going on. I don't want to say.Robb/Cat et al arrived at Harrenhal. After Tywin Lannister left, Harrenhal was left in the command of Gregor Clegane, the Mountain. He'd captured all of those Northmen and killed them all before he vacated the castle.Robb didn't imprison Cat for that, she was already a "captive" of his for releasing Jaime Lannister. In looking at all the dead men he just commented that his bannermen were angry and was reminded that she was a "prisoner" and needed a cell.

• Like 1

Joffrey is way worse than Cersei

on a short list of who gets their comeuppance( doesnt necessarily include death), theon greyjoy is my guilty pleasure followed by joffrey , tywin and cersei

as you can see lots of lannister there, i respect tywin as a character even if i don't like him (love the actor's portrayal though), naturally tyrion is the only redeemable lion , and then there that lion who's afraid of his shadow i can't remember his name but he's always squeekign like a girl who sees a mouse)

oh and i reserve a special place in hell for all freys! their sigil should be rotten fish on a turncoat :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !

Edited by ladyevenstar22

I don't think Cersei is as evil as some think she is. She may appear to have power but she doesn't really. If it was up to her, Bran would not have been pushed out of the window and she was the one who wanted to send the Starks back to Winterfell. It were Jaime and Joffrey doing the reckless murdering and she just has to accept it and stand by the decisions made by her family members. You can also tell she's tired of 'the game'.

She's a bitch yes, but she's not Joffrey.

• Like 1

Joffrey's a little fucker, yes, but he's a kid and that shows. Cersei is just conniving and evil. She's been tame this season, but damn did my blood boil last season when she was a total bitch to Sansa in that one episode. Kill ALL the Lannisters! (Jk, I love tyrion)

Edited by acsc1312