Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Thanks. I'm trying to decide between spending about AUD49 for the Blu ray and about AUD32 for the HD iTunes version(however, that's only 720p). I was just concerned I might not get the full gruesome death of somebody in the iTunes version. I've read the book but haven't watched the series yet.

OK, so they still call this season GoT although it`s based on Clash of Kings. Not even GoT:CoK. I like that.Anyway, amazing series, much better than books. Very cionematic but HBO allows it tog et away with language, sex and gore that movies would not tolerate. Plus, the size of each book couldn`t have been contained in one movie.

There's a bunch of new footage in the second half of that trailer that's clearly Episode 9, depicting the climatic Battle of the Blackwater.It's a shame HBO won't splurge on the budget for the show, since that battle would be beyond amazing with blockbuster-like budgeting.

• Community Manager

It's a shame HBO won't splurge on the budget for the show, since that battle would be beyond amazing with blockbuster-like budgeting.

I'm sure if HBO had the money to splurge, they would.

But she does end up as Cat O` Tunnels. All tough chicks are Cat something - Catwoman, Black Cat, Cat O`Tunnels.

Not really. A further answer (spoilers for later book):

One of her chapters in the 4th Book is entitled "Cat of the Canals" but it's not a lasting title for her, just a brief period of her time. Her post Book 3 arc is about her working to become "no one," which Book 4/5 readers understand the meaning of.