Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Hmm, bear with me people as I'll probably be posting a lot of my thoughts as I read through the books.

Interesting thing I noted. On the show it was Catelyn begging Ned to turn down the Hand position and stay in Winterfell. In the books she's the one who has to convince him to go to King's Landing. Wonder why they made this change. Although on the show they seem to tone down her hatred for Jon Snow, at least at first (I don't recall her refusing him to stay in Winterfell on the show though I could be wrong).

From Entertainment Weekly's Recap:

Next week is.... I don't want to get your expectations too high but.... there is some great stuff. In fact, episode 4 has arguably the best scene this show has ever staged. I've literally watched this one sequence six times.

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/game-of-thrones-walk-of-punishment/5/

KEEP THE SPOILERS TO YOURSELF :angry:

:o and here i thought i was being smart and played on words without actually spoiling anything

i'm sorry , but come on there's one line in there that conceivably  bothered you talking about some future reference , why did you have to put the rest in the spoiler tag , come on, be fair...the rest i'm only saying that i liked certain scenes in the episode

please fix it ! i admit i'm wrong on onee itsy bitsy line, but the rest i've reread like 5 times now , doesnt deserve to be in a spoiler tag

Edited by ladyevenstar22

It may take a while, but there may be a character who audiences will end up hating more Joffrey. Joffrey is just a petulant brat compared to how odiously evil the character is.

But it will probably take a couple seasons before the full weight of that evil will really sink in to surpass the Joffster.

And it's funny how some readers are already doing fan casting in full earnest for the big characters that should be showing up next season. If someone's been in Rome the TV show, they're a perennial favorite for fan casting.

Edited by 4815162342

^ Ray Stevenson is a badass and would fit nicely in GoT, but he was busy with Dexter's last season or else I would have loved him as Mance, although Ceasar is doing a fine job.Favorite parts from last night:The funeral/arrow scene and the council meeting where everyone jocks for seating.

^ Ray Stevenson is a badass and would fit nicely in GoT, but he was busy with Dexter's last season or else I would have loved him as Mance, although Ceasar is doing a fine job. 

The fan casting has Ray Stevenson cast as Victarion Greyjoy (Season 4), James Purefoy as Euron Greyjoy (Season 4), and Kevin McKidd as Jon Connington (won't see him until Season 5).

I'd say the chances of any of those casting ideas coming true is a max of 5%.

Edited by 4815162342

:o and here i thought i was being smart and played on words without actually spoiling anything

i'm sorry , but come on there's one line in there that conceivably  bothered you talking about some future reference , why did you have to put the rest in the spoiler tag , come on, be fair...the rest i'm only saying that i liked certain scenes in the episode

please fix it ! i admit i'm wrong on onee itsy bitsy line, but the rest i've reread like 5 times now , doesnt deserve to be in a spoiler tag

I spoiler tagged the whole part because I was afraid the rest of the post contained more spoilers and I did it without reading the whole post at the risk of inconsiderately being spoiled again. Please be more careful in future, myself and others are really big fans of the show and we definitely do not want spoilers regardless of how big or small they are.

I'll fix your post now.

• Like 1