Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

I spoiler tagged the whole part because I was afraid the rest of the post contained more spoilers and I did it without reading the whole post at the risk of inconsiderately being spoiled again. Please be more careful in future, myself and others are really big fans of the show and we definitely do not want spoilers regardless of how big or small they are.

I'll fix your post now.

thanks B) ! i'll be extra careful on my side too!

• Like 1

Brilliant episode.Jamie/Brienne continue their "Bogus Journey." Making of good stuff and they should get to Harrenhall tomorrow.They're making the political backstabbing in King's Landing more obvious than in the third book, which lessens some of the surprise factor but also gives a new spin on things not seen in the books (such as Varys sponsoring the Sansa/Tyrell marriage).

We finally got Varys' story of his castration. In hindsight after seeing the show, one of the biggest reader theories concerning the books seems more plausible based on how the show has presented a few things.So Willas Tyrell is pretty much cut from the show story since they replaced him with Loras for the marriage idea (We have yet to see Willas in the books, only heard about him).The Mutiny at Craster's Keep was 90% excellent, I think the death of the Old Bear could have had a little more emotion to it.Great setup for The Hound's trial next week. Non-readers will be in for a big treat and thrill.DRACARYS!!!!!!!!!! BRILLIANT!!!!!!! I only wish we got a couple more minutes of the Sack of Astapor.

Edited by 4815162342

We finally got Varys' story of his castration. In hindsight after seeing the show, one of the biggest reader theories concerning the books seems more plausible based on how the show has presented a few things.

Okay, I can't think. Which one?

Fake Aegon?

Okay, I can't think. Which one?

Fake Aegon?

Yep, in that Varys is Faegon's uncle and his genitals were burned for their power in "king's blood" since Varys and Faegon both descend from the Blackfyres

After seeing some of these Season 2 and 3 scenes so far, it just feels more correct.