Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

I sooo wish Emilia Clarke was a better actress.

She's had some very good moments and some bad moments.

Luckily, unless the writers drop the ball, we will never see something along the lines of "WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS?????????????" ever again in this show

Edited by 4815162342

They just did that scene so well.  The slaver is so focused on Drogan he doesn't realise Daenarys is speaking Valyrian to the Unsullied.  The he notices, she turns and says

"I am Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen of the blood of old Valyria. Valyrian is my mother tongue"

I think this is the only TV show that has 1 hour episodes that fly by. Even the walking dead is boring and dull sometimes, but this entertains you with every single scene.

Don't think this can be considered a spoiler, but It's the first time I read on IMDB how Martin was probably going to end the never ending conflict:

Author

George R.R. Martin was asked if he had a resolution or ending to the seemingly endless conflict. He replied that the end would be a cloud of dust or snow being driven by the wind across a vast graveyard full of tombstones.

That should be something... epic.

• Like 1

GRR martin has rattled me so deep as to fav characters  luck that i wouldnt dare bet or vouch as to how this is going to end, sure dany has 3 pretty badass aces but who knows i think bran has the best chance of surviving ,...

then again the title of the series is a song of ice and fire, how else can it end when these two element meet

here's a lovely quote from a poem by robert frost:

Some say the world will end in fire,
some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire,
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if i had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
is also great,
and would suffice.

Edited by ladyevenstar22

Podrick on the Iron Throne FTW!

I totally expect in The Winds of Winter an epic scene where:

Jaime, Brienne, Sandor, and Podrick face off against FrankenGregor and a small force of mercs aiming to murder Sansa on Cersei's orders once Littlefinger openly makes his Vale powerplay.

• Like 1

And speaking of The Winds of Winter:

Martin later sent him the Manuscript in the Box, asking him to fact-check it for him — because a slip like a change in eye color will make fans salivate with imposter theories, when sometimes it's just a mistake. Garcia now performs this function for all the books, but it's completely unofficial: "It's not like I'm paid or anything." And yes, that means he's read parts of book six, The Winds of Winter — including a Sansa chapter that is sure to be controversial.

http://www.vulture.com/2013/04/george-rr-martin-fans-have-three-meals-and-drinks.html

Edited by 4815162342

ahhh rickon and shaggy hmmm, yeah still think bran has the best bet!

well today i was at the hairdresser and had time to read about the first 80pages of a storm of swords and stopped at davos first chapter and for the life of me i can't remember if we've seen him already this season ? after the blackwater debacle for his team

ooh and another scene i chuckled at bitterly

was in tyrion chapter when he talks to his father who i quote says 

"some battles are won with swords and spears, others with quills and ravens" arrgghhh hindsight is a b***ch!!! that's all i'll say about that conniving man!

who knew such innocent words spoken as a generality were pregnant with such meaning , tywin lannister harbinger of death

Edited by ladyevenstar22