Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Those ladies and a catering company cooked several of those recipes for us at the midnight release of the Season 2 DVD release "Take the Black" party at Best Buy in Union Square. SO good.

Mini honeyed chicken pot pies, pease porridge, honey cakes, jam & cheese on oatcakes, and berries & sweet cream for dessert. Plus pear/cinnamon infused mulled cider.

This isn't my picture, but it's exactly what it looked like:

Posted Image

^ nice, I've been wanting to try that but I'm always out of bread.I think I'm going to cook this next weekend:http://www.innatthecrossroads.com/2011/10/11/breakfast-with-jon-snow/The site is pretty cool that it tries to replicate dishes from the books.

I needed more bacon fat. You can never have to much bacon fat. This restaurant in Sydney has a Game of Thrones themed menu for a month at the launch of the Blu Ray. http://www.gastropark.com.au/game.html

Several stills from tonight's Episode 5 have leaked. I would post a link to them, but the vast majority are NSFW and I'd rather not get close to infringing the rules.

So, I am instead posting a link to a post on another forum (westeros.org) that contains the link to the stills (BE WARY OF BOOK SPOILERS IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK).

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/85728-book-spoilers-episode-5-preview/page__st__120#entry4374818

Edited by 4815162342

Great episode.

[*]The cave scene with Jon and Ygritte was handled well. [*]The Trial by Combat was excellent, as well as the other Beric/Thoros scenes. [*]Shireen Baratheon is adorable. Loved the episode making her Davos' friend. [*]The final scene with Tywin taking charge was powerhouse domination by Dance. [*]The bath scene, enough said. [*]The Barristan/Jorah convo was great, fleshed out the two quasi-rivals trying to claim top dog spot. [*]The Grey Worm scene was handled well.

Someone give NCW his Emmy nomination for this episode, he nailed it perfectly.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

Great episode.

[*]The cave scene with Jon and Ygritte was handled well.

[*]The Trial by Combat was excellent, as well as the other Beric/Thoros scenes.

[*]Shireen Baratheon is adorable. Loved the episode making her Davos' friend.

[*]The final scene with Tywin taking charge was powerhouse domination by Dance.

[*]The bath scene, enough said.

[*]The Barristan/Jorah convo was great, fleshed out the two quasi-rivals trying to claim top dog spot.

[*]The Grey Worm scene was handled well.

Someone give NCW his Emmy nomination for this episode, he nailed it perfectly.

You missed the addition of Stannis' "sons". Lovingly preserved by Selyse.