Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

@lots-of- numbers 

hmmm i'm rereading the book now but as you know the show shaves off a lot of pages so it ain't easy to catch up, book wise i'm probably about to start reading episode 2 of this season

, so i'm not sure if littlefinger went to the vale a first time then came back to kings landing, very likely

can't believe we're halfway through the season already :( , i wish HBO  would up this to 12/13 episodes :wub:

edit: gahhhh....now what? better?

Edited by ladyevenstar22

Best one on one fight in the series?

Ygritte and Jon Snow getting it on? 15 minutes into the show? Episode delivered.

Anybody else baffled by Littlefinger's raspy voice this season? It's like he got some lessons from Christian Bale during the filming of TDKR

HBO had a good Sunday night. Not only did the cable station’s flagship series Game Of Thrones break another viewership record, but also its political satire Veep pulled in the largest audience of its second season. A series-high 5.3 million watched Game Of Thrones in its first run at 9 PM, marking the third week in a row the third season of the fantasy drama hit a new record. On April 21, the show drew 4.9 million viewers. The series debuted its latest season March 31 with 4.4 million viewers. Overall, Game Of Thrones was seen by 6.7 million over all its plays Sunday night.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/hbos-game-of-thrones-veep-hit-new-highs/

Nope, we're gonna get that that in Season 4.

I am familiar with the spoilers but I am bit confused to which fight can you tell me? 

The sword fights are always great in GOT...

One of the best was Ser Jorah vs the Dorthraki guy. 

I am familiar with the spoilers but I am bit confused to which fight can you tell me? 

The sword fights are always great in GOT...

One of the best was Ser Jorah vs the Dorthraki guy. 

Oberyn Martell vs. Gregor Clegane

Yes! The Character Screentime Tracker for Season 3 is now up and running! (Through Episode 5): 

Tyrion Lannister - 33:01Jaime Lannister - 31:26Brienne Tarth - 26:06Daenerys Targaryen - 24:44Arya Stark - 24:36Margaery Tyrell - 23:41Cersei Lannister - 23:23Samwell Tarly - 19:24Jon Snow - 18:09Robb Stark - 17:15Talisa - 17:09Ygritte - 17:00Catelyn Stark - 16:47Joffrey Baratheon - 16:36Sansa Stark - 15:44Tywin Lannister - 15:53Olenna Tyrell - 14:04Theon Greyjoy - 11:47Brynden Tully - 11:33Littlefinger - 11:00Varys - 10:56Stannis Baratheon - 9:48The Hound - 9:47Bran Stark - 9:37Davos Seaworth - 9:32Edmure Tully - 9:06Shae - 8:56Bronn - 8:08Mance Rayder - 7:23Ramsay Bolton - 7:10Loras Tyrell - 5:59Melisandre - 5:06Roose Bolton - 3:24Selyse - 3:17Shireen - 2:58Qyburn - 2:44Ros - 1:50

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/86242-book-spoilers-screentimes-of-characters/ Some big surprises in screentime leaders through half the season. Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

Yes! The Character Screentime Tracker for Season 3 is now up and running! (Through Episode 5):http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/86242-book-spoilers-screentimes-of-characters/Some big surprises in screentime leaders through half the season.

Knowing the book, Jon Snow should be way higher than that. Certainly should through the end of this season and Season 4.

How do book readers think books 4 and 5 should be handled? Should they be split as they are or run the story concurrently over 3-4 seasons?

They'll be able to put some of those books in Season 4 and get them totally finished (running concurrently) by the final episodes of Season 6.