Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

MARTIN: Well, I’m writing book 6, The Winds of Winter. I’m starting to worry because everybody keeps asking me, “What are you going to do, if David and Dan and the show catches up to you?,” and I didn’t think it was a problem before, but they’re moving faster than I am and it’s beginning to scare me. I have not failed to notice this. I feel sometimes as if I’m laying track for a railroad and I can hear the locomotive coming up behind me. It’s building speed and I see the smoke and I hear the whistle coming, and I better keep laying that track pretty fast ‘cause I’ll get squashed, if the locomotive comes. But, I still have a pretty considerable lead, or at least that’s what I’m telling myself. Season 3 is only the first half of book 3. Season 4 will be the second half of book 3. And then, I have book 4 and book 5, and those are gigantic books which have to be recombined because they’re actually parallel. I’m hoping those will be at least two seasons, maybe three. That will give me some time to finish book 6. By the time they’re doing that season, I’ll be writing book 7. That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it. http://collider.com/game-of-thrones-season-3-4-george-r-r-martin-interview/

• Like 1

Based on the promo, next episode is going to feature a wonderfully awkward dinner scene with Jaime/Brienne/Roose Bolton, if it lives up to the book.

The writer for Episode 5 said that the Daenerys scenes were moved forward from Episode 6, so I imagine that we won't be seeing her and her squad on Sunday.

"Arianne Martell"

She better be hot as they say in the books.

Anyways 

We should see a lot more about the Martells and Greyjoys in latter seasons... I think the biggest WTF for new characters to people will be Aemon.. You can see the show going to a lot of deatil, explaining the story about Rheagar and such to remind audiences how the events of GOT are mostly based on what happened at that time.

Edited by Lordmandeep

"Arianne Martell"

She better be hot as they say in the books.

Anyways 

We should see a lot more about the Martells and Greyjoys in latter seasons... I think the biggest WTF for new characters to people will be Aemon.. You can see the show going to a lot of deatil, explaining the story about Rheagar and such to remind audiences how the events of GOT are mostly based on what happened at that time.

that was def a surprise , huge spoiler please stay away if you haven't read dance with dragons

i was kinda sad that he died before seeing daenerys , i feel it could have been useful to her to have a family member not vying for the throne counseling her

Edited by ladyevenstar22

So tonight's episode was good, though a bit of a breather compared to the past two. The climb of the Wall was great and the interaction between Melisandre and the Brotherhood/Arya was very interesting. Really enjoyed the Tywin/Olenna scene though I don't understand why they made Loras the only Tyrell son when there are three in the books.But that Littlefinger/Varys scene was my favorite since it made Littlefinger dangerous again after Season 2 kinda made him a bit lowbrow. It helps remind viewers that Littlefinger's greatest asset/skill is breeding chaos and turning it into opportunity with total amoral disposition whereas the conventional players of the game of thrones like Tywin, Olenna Tyrell, Ned/Robb, etc all do things by building from the ground up for the most part with more classical tactics, though some like Tywin are noted for their ruthless innovativeness.

Edited by 4815162342

Littlefinger scene was awesome and the climb of the wall was special and very well done. I really enjoyed the Theon scene, needless to say. 

I haven't gotten to Dance of Dragons quite yet (almost there), but I've read about Ramsay and I really enjoyed the guy who's playing him tonight. Is he doing a good job, book-accuracy wise?

To answer your question without spoilers:

Iwan Rheon is doing a very good job so far with the character. This episode finally pulled back some of the curtain to let you see the inner psycho within.

Again, without spoiling anything, this character if they keep on getting him right will make Joffrey look like an amateur.

• Like 1