Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

this episode is

as filler

as you'll ever see on such a great show as GOT lol

it was kinda like the calm before the storm , or shit-storm that's gonna hit viewers soon! :ph34r:

poor gendry..wishing him luck with that crazy witch :o

melisandre and arya scene let slip  a little nugget, very happy they mean to go there! B) 

i need to rewatch littlefinger scene, that guy leaves you breathless when you realize the depts of his cunningness...i remember being speechless in the books when he gives his game of thrones speech :blink: 

as for robb , oh well nothing much to say there , tis what it is! :(

Edited by ladyevenstar22

Great episode, I really loved the Tywin/Olena scene. Did any of you watch the behind the scenes of this episode with the director. He sums it up perfectly that the scene is just as big a battle as any but with words instead of swords. That's why I love this show.

The Board is set, the pieces are moving.

An epic shit storm is coming

Its going to really make non book readers go a bit nuts I imagine...

I think RW will happen in part 9 and somone (lol its such a huge plot I dont even feel like typing it here) will rise back from the dead in the final part.I doubt the RW is the finale as that would be too sad of an event to end up with and likley kill of the show. The need to end it off with some hope.

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

Hey numbers, do you think that they will

have the battle at Castle Black this season?  The episode descriptions don't really allude to it, but I don't know how they'll fill 4 more episodes of Jon's arc without it.  I always thought his arc this season would end with Ygritte dying, because it seems silly to extend that til a couple episodes into next season.  I think it would also be really sad and powerful after the scenes they had together this season so far.

?

No because I heard they only filmed at that set for one day.

It's seemed likely ever since I saw that report that

Jon's season arc will end with him returning to Castle Black injured and put into Aemon's care. The actor who plays Pyp says he filmed at Castle Black for one day, so he'll probably just be cameoing when Jon returns.

Edited by 4815162342

No because I heard they only filmed at that set for one day.

It's seemed likely ever since I saw that report that

Jon's season arc will end with him returning to Castle Black injured and put into Aemon's care. The actor who plays Pyp says he filmed at Castle Black for one day, so he'll probably just be cameoing when Jon returns.

Sounds like

They're leaving most of the Jon stuff from ASOS for next season then.  I'm really surprised at how little they're having him do this season.  Considering he *may* end up being the most important character (or at least one of them) in the entire series, they better stop short-changing him.

:lol:

• Community Manager

PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST SPOILERS IN THEIR TAGS. ANYONE FROM THIS POINT ON WHO FAILS TO DO SO GETS AUTOMATIC WARNING. REPEAT OFFENDERS WILL GET TOPIC-BANNED. THANK YOU.

Yeah even in the spoilers I suggest using short forms and such...

The events that happen next are really big spoilers...

All I can say the ending of Season 3 will likely put GOT easily as one of the greatest shows ever made.