Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Charts!!!!

The episode coming up next was written by George R.R. Martin himself. It was originally titled Autumn Storms, then Chains, and now finally The Bear and the Maiden Fair. The showrunners have said the title changed as they were shifting scenes in and out of the episode after shooting was finished to see what worked best. The final shifting is what spurred the final title change.

For non-readers, The Bear and the Maiden Fair is a Westeros drinkning song about a Bear whom stumbles across a pretty girl and falls in love with her. It was sang by Locke's group of soldiers in Episode 3 and a rock version of it played over the end credits right after Jaime, in the words of Lord Roose Bolton "overplayed his position" (I loved how Roose handled that line. Saying the pun without saying it). Without including any spoilers of course, some of the final scenes filmed in all of Season 3 were filmed here in the U.S. with Bart the Bear. I imagine those scenes were shifted into this episode late and those scenes are what caused the final title change.

I'm at the Dreadfort dreading the dreaded episode 9 drop in ratings.

Not this time. Episode 9 dropped substantially last year because it aired over Memorial Day Weekend. This season they're not airing a show that weekend, so Episode 9 will be two weeks after Episode 8. The Liberace TV Movie will be debuting that weekend instead.

My friend said he is no longer watching the show as it pushes religious values on viewers with the Red God being actually real.I am like lol....

A fictitious God on a fantasy TV show. Mmkay. Guess it's telling everyone to believe in dragons & dead ice beings too.I'm sorry but your friend is an idiot. :lol:
  • Like 4