Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Roose Bolton was on his A-game this episode. Referencing how drunk people can't do shit (like fight back), talking about his fat Frey wife and dowry, giving Catelyn that smirk of doom when she saw the mail under his outer layer, looking Robb in the eye as he repeated Jaime Lannister's parting words (said to Roose as a joke) verbatim.

Ladies and Gents, Lord Trollton has arrived to assume his rightful role as a major antagonist for the show.

This isn't spoilers, because it's completely fictional and probably will never happen, but I had the craziest dream last night about how the series would end.

In the dream (and this actually works with the show) it was revealed near the end of the series that Westeros is actually Europe/Northern Africa, which actually makes some sense (not all) in terms of real geography. The series actually takes place 2000 or so years in the future, after a devastating nuclear war kills most of humanity. The surviving people lost all modern customs and resources, and reverted to a way of life based on ancient medieval customs. The  nuclear fallout accounts for all the supernatural elements (dragons, White Walkers) present in the show. As the final battle of the series happens, a bunch of modern helicopters and soldiers with guns flew in and started wrecking shit. The people are off the west coast of Westeros- also known as the United States. And shit went down from there.

I still can't decide if it was the best or worst thing ever.

• Like 1

Hmm I dreaded this moment and I was literally fighting back emotions, cant imagine how the casual viewers felt.

Based on the very very sad ending of this episonde the ending season will have to be.

Lady Cat rising back from the dead.

Edited by Lordmandeep

This isn't spoilers, because it's completely fictional and probably will never happen, but I had the craziest dream last night about how the series would end.

In the dream (and this actually works with the show) it was revealed near the end of the series that Westeros is actually Europe/Northern Africa, which actually makes some sense (not all) in terms of real geography. The series actually takes place 2000 or so years in the future, after a devastating nuclear war kills most of humanity. The surviving people lost all modern customs and resources, and reverted to a way of life based on ancient medieval customs. The  nuclear fallout accounts for all the supernatural elements (dragons, White Walkers) present in the show. As the final battle of the series happens, a bunch of modern helicopters and soldiers with guns flew in and started wrecking shit. The people are off the west coast of Westeros- also known as the United States. And shit went down from there.

I still can't decide if it was the best or worst thing ever.

Sounds like you fel asleep watching After Earth. :D

Lol this video will be popular soon

Dont watch if you had do not know.

http://youtu.be/QKqF8lg_M7A

Yeah to be honest the season finale needs to end of something positive... 

The did it well but the ending was Cat was a bit rushed, she cut her throat and her throat gets cut... spend a few more seconds on that hello! 

Edited by Lordmandeep

When we all read the books, nearly everyone had the same reaction. Threw books across the room, didn't read for days, etc. But we all went back and kept reading because the story is more than a couple characters.People did the same after Ned's death in Season 1. It's gut-wrenching, but you'll be really missing out if you stop watching.

• Like 1