Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

From what I heard they're getting to one of the big shock moments of the season very early on.

Allegedly according to some leaked call sheets, etc, Joffrey is getting killed off in Episode 2. A bit early for me, I'd have done it in Episode 4 to allow more political slow-burning and characterization pre-wedding with the Tyrells and Martells

So non-readers should be in for a big bang of fun and OMG in the early game this time around.

• Like 1

Premium TV shows are shitting on movies lately. I barely see the point in going to the cinema anymore. TV is where the talent is heading, where the complex stories are, and where the quality is at. Most movies I want to see usually just end up being mediocre and forgettable. Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, True Detective and so on are far more compelling than anything I have seen at the movies in ages.

Edited by Magic
  • Like 3

Premium TV shows are shitting on movies lately. I barely see the point in going to the cinema anymore. TV is where the talent is heading, where the complex stories are, and where the quality is at. Most movies I want to see usually just end up being mediocre and forgettable. Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, True Detective and so on are far more compelling than anything I have seen at the movies in ages.

Its almost baffling how much better top tier TV shows have become compared to top tier movies nowadays.  We are living in the golden age of TV shows right now, and its awesome.

• Like 1

Just finished last episode of season 1. Overall thoughts on it: So far it's okay. I hate that there's so many people  they throw at you, but at least they have the decency to kill em off for me to lessen the number to remember. If my sister weren't in the room telling me what's going on, I think I'd be really lost.