Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Well, my dad is super upset with

Nedd dying

. He has been crying about it for days now. I think there is just the season finale left of season one we have to see, and then we'll be able to move on to season 2.

well its season 4 now and book 5 for me and i'm still upset about that !

and what follows is just salt in the wounds

but no worry the north will remember , us starks&friends have long memory

if there was a way to put joffrey's bobble head on that goat , please someone make it happen i'm clueless at these computer thingy , then write underneath "run joffrey run" :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by ladyevenstar22
  • Like 1

This is a pretty great interview with Kit Harington.  It is from Feb. 19th, was a Thrones-a-thon hosted by GRRM and Kit was there via Skype.  Several funny moments and one hilarious question from a fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQkHLDhmSNE&feature=player_embedded

We're at the point where lots of fans are predicting Episode titles. There are some consensus favorites.I'll have a good laugh if "Say Her Name" does end up the title of a particular episode (because of how non-readers will assume it's a reference to Breaking Bad).

• Like 1

We're at the point where lots of fans are predicting Episode titles. There are some consensus favorites.I'll have a good laugh if "Say Her Name" does end up the title of a particular episode (because of how non-readers will assume it's a reference to Breaking Bad).

Is that about Hazzea? Interesting parallel there that I didn't think of before, how Stannis also would not say Edric Storm's name.

• Like 1

Is that about Hazzea? Interesting parallel there that I didn't think of before, how Stannis also would not say Edric Storm's name.

No it's about

The trial by combat between Oberyn Martell and Gregor Clegane where Oberyn constantly taunts Gregor and demands he say the name of his sister (Elia) that he raped and murdered (along with her kids)

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

No it's about

The trial by combat between Oberyn Martell and Gregor Clegane where Oberyn constantly taunts Gregor and demands he say the name of his sister (Elia) that he raped and murdered (along with her kids)

AH, yes, ok that's right.

Did Dany also have a problem saying Hazzea's name though? Or thinking about her...?