Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

I LOVE hearing predictions from the Unsullied, lol. It amuses me. -- Side note though... those guys need to pay better attention on some things. Ramsay/Roose aren't at Winterfell, pumpkins.

ETA:  Actually, that's a fun idea.  All of you non-readers, what are YOUR predictions on who will live or die?  We obviously won't tell you who's correct, but it will be fun to see who was right and wrong throughout the season.

Edited by House Cozmees of Everdeen
  • Like 1

I think only the titles are 6 and 7 have been officially confirmed, the other three are still just alleged.I like the Ep 8 title, it's simple, straightforward, and telegraphs to book readers what the centerpiece is without giving anything away to non-readers.Though I would have preferred the fan favorite picks of "Elia" or "Say Her Name" (even if the second would get people confusing it with Breaking Bad).

• Like 1

I've never read the books (Unsullied lol), and here is who I think will die this season:

First off, I think both Joffrey and Balon Greyjoy are goners by the end of the season. Stannis/Melisandre wished death on those two and Robb Stark. Robb is now dead. We've been given no reason to doubt the Lord of Light, and I think that will continue this season.As for how they die, I'm not sure about Joffrey. So many people want him dead that he could be killed by anyone. I kind of hope Sansa kills him, but I don't think it'll be her. It could be the Tyrells. I believe they have a plan that we haven't fully seen yet. I think something will go wrong at or shortly after his wedding to Margaery. A few other deaths at King's Landing wouldn't surprise me either.Lord Greyjoy I believe will be killed by Theon. His sister will rescue him and bring him back to Pyke, where he will kill Balon in an act of rage.I fully expect Walder Frey/Roose Bolton/Ramsay Snow to meet a horrible fate by the end of the series, but I don't think it'll come this season. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if we don't see Lord Frey again for a while.Other than that, I really have no idea. I wasn't expecting the Robb/Catelyn deaths in season 3, so I can't be too bold.

Does anyone else watch Suits? One of the characters had written a marriage proposal that listed great lovers. This was the conversation when it was unintentially read by the intended recipient. “You crossed out Jaime and Cersei Lannister.”“I thought they were too controversial a couple.”

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

my favourite time of the year , 10 times better than xms or valentine !

tis the season where we get another go at the nail-biting popular game GAME OF THRONES who will live ? who will die? ooooohhh

how mad will we get ? how deep will the outrage go as something awfull yet again happens to the starks ( you know it will whether you read the book or not , you've notice they've got shitty luck among the families )  

It was a great read Jawa! I am a booker, so I will not tell about your guesses, but I apprectiate, tthat you're smarter than majority of GoT viewers and actually watch, think and at last, but no least - you made conclusions. Wish my friends, who watches and didn't read was like that ;)

• Like 1