Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

I'm surprised at your choice Numbers. I mean Eddard is awesome but based on your previous avatar I thought you'd be rocking House Baratheon.

Nah, Robert and Renly were tools and Shireen's too young to do anything other than be that innocent kid you constantly fear something bad will happen to.

Starks got a deeper roster of talent.

• Like 1

Book Stannis is great, he gets more awesome each book.

Show Stannis is weaker, because the showrunners have said in the past how they dislike Stannis which has resulted in them making him somewhat less than his book counterpart. Stephen Dillane's acting makes up for a lot of it though.

• Like 3

Ok so here's my short semi- spoiler review of episode 1:

The 1st episode literally sets up everything that will happen this season. Like literally. Quite a few funny moments which include Tyrian of course. Arya steals the episode in the end by finally breaking out and showing what she is capable of. She's going to eat some chickens for sure!

I'd change my score to this episode to a 9.0/10, A-

• Like 1

Modified my name and signature in honor of my favorite House. Proving you don't need to be evil to be ambitious and powerful. Tyrells playing the best game! 

Posted Image

The Tyrells are also probably my favorite house overall but my boy Jaime is in House Lannister so I got to rep them even if most of the rest suck.

Edited by Kingslayer
  • Like 1

Nah, Robert and Renly were tools and Shireen's too young to do anything other than be that innocent kid you constantly fear something bad will happen to.

Starks got a deeper roster of talent.

Unfortunately most of their first string got cut

;) 

Ok so here's my short semi- spoiler review of episode 1:

The 1st episode literally sets up everything that will happen this season. Like literally. Quite a few funny moments which include Tyrian of course. Arya steals the episode in the end by finally breaking out and showing what she is capable of. She's going to eat some chickens for sure!

I'd change my score to this episode to a 9.0/10, A-

Where did you watched it?And for those who read books. What are your main big events, that you're looking up for most?**I had a fever, so this sentence makes complete grammar sense for me, but I know it's not. :P

Where did you watched it?And for those who read books. What are your main big events, that you're looking up for most?**I had a fever, so this sentence makes complete grammar sense for me, but I know it's not. :P

I went to the advanced screening in Brooklyn.

Well I am psyched to see Prince Oberyn this season as well how the shows handles certain deviations from the text. For example I feel like certain interactions between Jaime and his family could be very different from how they played out in the book since he has returned before certain events that take place episode 2  ;)

• Like 2

With all this hate online for daenaerys,,,am starting to think its george's design so that he can fuck them over and let her rule the kingdoms!And am betting either arya or sansa will die in winds of winter!Arya more likely

• Like 1

With all this hate online for daenaerys,,,am starting to think its george's design so that he can fuck them over and let her rule the kingdoms!And am betting either arya or sansa will die in winds of winter!Arya more likely

If Dany prevails I will literally light my copy of the seventh book on fire once I finish reading it.

Yep, me too. I'll be fine with everybody, but Dany. But I don't think that the ending will be '7 kingdoms united, white scum eradicated, one king to rrule whole westeros.' it will be much more complicated, I think.

• Like 1

You'd think having 3 dragons would give her an edge right? Yeah with any other author I'd be willing to believe that ughAnyhoo at this point I'd just be happy to hear he's finished writing the darn thing already lolWell alas had other stuff to do today and only now finish watching season 1 episode 10 Can you believe I choked up a bit at poor ned biting the dust gahh the feels and I got chills when dany walked into the fire and at dawn stand up as the mother of 3 bouncing baby dragons awww , will try to squeeze in at least 4 episodes of season 2 tonight , looking like I might watch the premiere of s4 later in the week

Dany hate is only online. Same with Sansa-Stannis adoration. The general public feels opposite. Dany (and Jonny T) FTW.

Dany hate is because of things the general public hasn't seen yet. Likewise Stannis' best moments are from this point onward mostly. Edited by Numbers of House Stark
  • Like 2

Dany hate is because of things the general public hasn't seen yet. Likewise Stannis' best moments are from this point onward mostly.

agree 100%. Hopefully Dan an David give those characters their proper arcs in the future and not distort them to suit viewer's current fan favorites. Stannis the Mannis >>> Daenerys

• Like 1