Fake

The Official Blu-Ray sales/records threads (Did DH2 beat Avatar's record?)

To answer your question, druv10Rough weekly sales for TLKWeek 1 - 1,573,000Week 2 - 495,000Week 3 - 208,000Week 4 - 156,000Week 5 - 149,000Week 6 - 135,000 (using 2.54M estimate I have for DH2)So around 2,716,000 copies as of Nov 13. Maybe a couple thousand more or less.

Blu-Ray sales for Top movies released this summer (in theaters) - As of Nov 131. Transformers 3 - 2.71M2. Deathly Hallows 2 - 2.54M (rough estimate)3. Pirates 4 - 2.50M4. Cars 2 - 2.12M5. Captain America - 2.01M6. Fast Five - 1.71M7. X-Men 5 - 1.61M8. Thor - 1.42M9. Green Lantern - 1.11M10. Bridesmaids - 1.01M

Edited by Fake
  • Like 1

Also please note that there is some problem with the-numbers's total sales for various film. They consistently keep going down.For example, the total sales for these films after adding weekly total should be:TF3: 2,663,000Thor: 1,387,000FF: 1,664,000

Hé has done that alot in the past..Adjusted the numbers i mean.. Always down..

Hé has done that alot in the past..Adjusted the numbers i mean.. Always down..

And since those downward revisions are the exact same percentage for every movie for a certain week, I think it is a tabulating error in their database.

Blu-Ray sales for Top movies released this summer (in theaters) - As of Nov 13 1. Transformers 3 - 2.71M 2. Deathly Hallows 2 - 2.54M (rough estimate) 3. Pirates 4 - 2.50M 4. Cars 2 - 2.12M 5. Captain America - 2.01M 6. Fast Five - 1.71M 7. X-Men 5 - 1.61M 8. Thor - 1.42M 9. Green Lantern - 1.11M 10. Bridesmaids - 1.01M

So TLK is number 1 until DH2 passes it next week.

Among the blu-ray releases, star wars did very well too.aDIM and I will be posting a complete and updated list of all 1M+ sellers sometime next week. Then we will know which movie is ahead by exactly how much margin.

Looking forward to it..

Among the blu-ray releases, star wars did very well too.aDIM and I will be posting a complete and updated list of all 1M+ sellers sometime next week. Then we will know which movie is ahead by exactly how much margin.

I Think SW did 100 mill or so

DVD sales numbers are in: 2,829,814As I was expecting, it did a bit better than my conservative estimate of 2.65 million.Going by the 49% Blu-Ray share, it should have sold 2.7M+ copies, even without taking the sales from HP 1-8 boxset into account.

I'd love to see the list if you have it Fake. Good work keeping the charts because they remove the previous one every week :/I suppose you could even have the all-time list since HMM has posted it once in terms of ratio and if you check the date with a movie which has made the list you could sort of find out every movie's units.Also about their constant downward revisions, is that an error or do they always do that? I've seen movies cross 1m units sold 5 times and that makes me more skeptical and less reliant and trusting of their charts.

DVD sales numbers are in: 2,829,814As I was expecting, it did a bit better than my conservative estimate of 2.65 million.Going by the 49% Blu-Ray share, it should have sold 2.7M+ copies, even without taking the sales from HP 1-8 boxset into account.

2,7 would be a fantastic number in BR sales.. Thats around 70 mill in gross..

Also about their constant downward revisions, is that an error or do they always do that? I've seen movies cross 1m units sold 5 times and that makes me more skeptical and less reliant and trusting of their charts.

The weekly numbers are reliable as they are consistent with NVS. I think the error is in accumulating the total units. That's why I prefer to add them on my own.