rockNrollaDIM

JLAW

She is very good looking.  She she dating anyone because she could get any guy in hollywood.

She may be a lesbian. Nothing wrong with it. But I've been getting those vibes lately.

Cause it`s hot, mate, and it pleases everyone. At least when it comes to women. This is where women have an advantage over men.

I think a lot of women would like it if more male celebrities where bi it's just a stigma among men for some reason your either bi or straight well in my experience as a man.

I think a lot of women would like it if more male celebrities where bi it's just a stigma among men for some reason your either bi or straight well in my experience as a man.

Women are pioneers of slash so we are very comfortable with gay couples and want more celebs to come out.

Crap, even I can't resist her. I'm not sure if this has been posted here, but here's a really sweet story involving Lawrence.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/oscar-queen-jennifer-lawrence-stars-1740568

Good to repost it here.

I posted in the Oscar thread.

It sounds corny at first but the fact that she pulled it off says a ton about her determination, charisma and personality.

The trolls who will try to hurt the Queen will be severly punished by the Jlaw council that is me, Fishnets and Silver Linings aDIM.

Troll at your own risk, peasants.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

Posted Image

This scene gives me goose bumps every time.

The score, the determination in Katniss/Jlaw's gesture and eyes.

This is when the first spark is ignited.

Posted Image

Posted Image

A haunting pic right after her victory.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

Women are pioneers of slash so we are very comfortable with gay couples and want more celebs to come out.

Very true men are no where near as accepting particularly from what i've seen its hard for black men to come out in the UK are community is just not as accepting for some reason.