CAYOM Year 6: Oscar Nominations

Oh yeah... What's the record for most nominations (including CAYOM 1.0)?

In 1.0 it was 18 or 19. I forget what film got that many (it was either The False Goddess, In the Spotlight, or Obliteration, I think).

In CAYOM 2.0 currently it is Alesia with 16.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

If everything goes right, Empire could challenge the record for most nominations. It's got lavish period design with some technological twists, juicy roles, and a ton of original songs. :D

Basically the definition of Oscar bait.

In 1.0 it was 18 or 19. I forget what film got that many (it was either The False Goddess, In the Spotlight, or Obliteration, I think).

In CAYOM 2.0 currently it is Alesia with 16.

I know Nam and Obliteration each had 18. I'm thinking False Goddess had either 18 or 19 (so it may have led them both, or tied them). In the Spotlight had 17, Disaster on the Riverside (ugh) had 16, Avarice had 15, there were several others from my time alone that were in the 14-16 range, but only those first 3 were 18+.

Edited by The Creator

I know Nam and Obliteration each had 18. I'm thinking False Goddess had either 18 or 19 (so it may have led them both, or tied them). In the Spotlight had 17, Disaster on the Riverside (ugh) had 16, Avarice had 15, there were several others from my time alone that were in the 14-16 range, but only those first 3 were 18+.

I know Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar had 17 in the 1.0 game. I think Imperial Dawn had 16.

I'm trying to get two BP noms next year. If that fails, winning BP would be nice. TMF is coming along nicely, and it should be a strong contender next year.

TMF is your DOR movie isn't it?