CAYOM Year 6: Oscar Nominations

As always, I like to post predictions for the nominees in the other awards shows.

Broadcast Critic's Choice Awards

[*]24 Hours [*]451 [*]Avarice [*]The Cardinal In The Kremlin [*]Careful Laid Plans [*]Cyber [*]Expedecade [*]High Life [*]Society [*]To The Moon

Golden Globe Awards (Drama)

[*]451 [*]The Cardinal In The Kremlin [*]Careful Laid Plans [*]Cyber [*]To The Moon

Golden Globe Awards (Comedy/Musical)

[*]Best Friends [*]Chuck Norris & Liam Neeson Vs. Giant Spiders [*]High Life [*]Society [*]Wicked

Screen Actor's Guild Awards (Best Ensemble)

[*]24 Hours [*]451 [*]The Cardinal In The Kremlin [*]Careful Laid Plans [*]Society

Director's Guild Awards (Best Director)

[*]Alfonso Cuaron (451) [*]Phillip Noyce (The Cardinal In The Kremlin) [*]Joel & Ethan Coen (Careful Laid Plans) [*]Sam Mendes (Society) [*]Steven Spielberg (Avarice)

Also....

Grand Jury Prize: Sundance Film Festival - High Life

Palme d'Or: Cannes Film Festival - 451

People's Choice Award: Toronto International Film Festival - Careful Laid Plans

• Like 4

I wouldn't mind if it started earlier, I gotta wake up early, so as stands it would kick off 2am for me. Will still enjoy reading it in the morning. It's fun to be around live though.

Same here... Will be somewhere around 2-3AM. It would be awesome if it would start... I don't know, somewhere around 3-4PM Us since that would translate to 10PM-11PM If I'm not wrong, but I understand that it's Sunday and people are busy...Well, what can ya do? 

Same here... Will be somewhere around 2-3AM. It would be awesome if it would start... I don't know, somewhere around 3-4PM Us since that would translate to 10PM-11PM If I'm not wrong, but I understand that it's Sunday and people are busy...Well, what can ya do?

What time zone is that?

So techincally the ceremony is at 8PM EST, so you'd guys in England would have the ceremony begin at midnight.

It's 11:30 right now. It starts at 8PM, that means in 8:30 hours.

Here, it's 6:30... Add 8:30 hours and you get...? 3AM If I'm not mistaken.

If Blankments is going to start it earlier, he should announce it here. I'm planning on going early to sleep and waking up to catch the ceremony. Ain't gonna miss this for nothing :P

I just came back from a weekend long tournament. It's still scheduled for 7PM CST, but I may start it earlier if I can finish all my homework in time. If I finish it all by 4 or 5, then I'll announce it to start an hour earlier.

I just came back from a weekend long tournament. It's still scheduled for 7PM CST, but I may start it earlier if I can finish all my homework in time. If I finish it all by 4 or 5, then I'll announce it to start an hour earlier.

Better leave it for 7 then... I won't be online to see when you decide to start it after all so I know when to wake up.