DAR

Modern Family

Sure as you get older you may forget things or choose to forget them.I enjoyed last night. Loved Phil telling Claire what she was wrong about.And I liked how the whole episode wasn't Gloria at the hospital having the baby. While it could have been funny it's been done before.

Edited by DAR

Jay is my favourite - he seems to have sympathy for everything (allthough it took him longer for his son)Cam is a caricature - all extremes and makes life hard for his partnerMany is a freak of natureAlex is boringLuke is dumbHaley is a cute simpletonLilly is sometimes cruelClaire is interesting - but overbearingPhil tries too hard to be a good dadMichel is niceGloria is way too Colombian for a TV-show - she is the most unbelieveable character

Luke started out as just dumb, but he's now evil for the heck of it. He's my favorite character.

yes he has gotten more facettes, but dumbness is still the biggestI hate it, when he is insensitive against others; e.g. when he mocks his mother ('...which is never'), he torments his sisters or abuses his father (Basketball throwing) - you are right evil is gaining the upperhand

Lol at Lily. Cry me a River. And Tonight Ladies. And Shall I call a Waabulance. Lol. And Holy Cow as Phil and the killing scenes from the enemies with Luke as the henchman. ( I forget was that from Godfather 1 or 2 with the baptism?

• Like 1

queerer and queererwhat is next ?cousin Julio, the Drug Lord from Medelin, visiting the PritchetsManny starting an internet coffee-selling busines and becoming filthy richHaley marrying a billionaireLuke becoming a school bully asking money from his classmates, buying sweets with that money and getting real fatAlex dropping out of school because she lost interest in anythingLilly becoming gayCam starting a social club for gays in the neighborhood

• Like 1

queerer and queererwhat is next ?cousin Julio, the Drug Lord from Medelin, visiting the PritchetsManny starting an internet coffee-selling busines and becoming filthy richHaley marrying a billionaireLuke becoming a school bully asking money from his classmates, buying sweets with that money and getting real fatAlex dropping out of school because she lost interest in anythingLilly becoming gayCam starting a social club for gays in the neighborhood

If you hate it so much why are you spending your time watching it and then wasting more time writing posts