Jim Shorts

BLACK FRIDAY Sales Ads!

Jim- thank for all the info on this thread.I went nuts yesterday and got 17 Blus:Walmart: XMen ($5), Day After Tomorrow (5). Night at the museum 2 (5)Target: Goodfellas ($6), 21 (4), Jackie Brown (4), The Town (8), Knight & Day (8)Best Buy: Deathly Hallows II 3D (25), Deathly Hallows I 3D (18, Ice Age 3 3D (18), Polar Express 3D (18), Scre4m (11), Crazy Stupid Love (12), Rounders (7), Office Space (5), Fast Five (10)I think that's enough for a while..... :D

As Jim said, I wasn't that impressed by this year's offerings. I got to walmart right before 10 and people were already lined up with stuff in their carts. I only got NATM2 and Justified season one along with the cheap hanes T shirts.Got to best buy at 11:45 and had to go around the building cause the line was so long. I got the Blu Ray player I wanted though (Sony wifi built in) and modern family season 2. Again, nothing special blu ray-wise that I don't already own. I didn't make it out to target. I get too frustrated there with toys flying all over the place.

Where?! That's a good deal

Best Buy, but the sale is over. It's back up to full price ($69.99). Not sure if it was a price mistake or what but this was nationwide so I'm wondering if they were trying to unload inventory...Just picked up Citizen Kane: 70th Anniversary Digibook (BB Exclusive) for $5.99 ($10.99 - $5 Reward Zone coupon). Edited by TheMovieman

Jim- thank for all the info on this thread.I went nuts yesterday and got 17 Blus:Walmart: XMen ($5), Day After Tomorrow (5). Night at the museum 2 (5)Target: Goodfellas ($6), 21 (4), Jackie Brown (4), The Town (8), Knight & Day (8)Best Buy: Deathly Hallows II 3D (25), Deathly Hallows I 3D (18, Ice Age 3 3D (18), Polar Express 3D (18), Scre4m (11), Crazy Stupid Love (12), Rounders (7), Office Space (5), Fast Five (10)I think that's enough for a while..... :D

The lines snaked around the isles at my local target, after waiting in line for almost 2 hours at Walmart, I was too tired to do it all over again at Target. I'll be on the look out for Cyber Monday deals on Amazon and BB.com tomorrow though.