Ariadne

Top 10 Shows

It really is...How do you fell about a reboot?So many pro's and con's

I just don't see how a reboot could even come close to the original TV series. I presume you're talking about a movie - I heard a rumour that the rights holders want to reboot it - without Joss Whedon being involved.

I just don't see how a reboot could even come close to the original TV series. I presume you're talking about a movie - I heard a rumour that the rights holders want to reboot it - without Joss Whedon being involved.

I actully meant a new tv series... I dont think they ever get a movie financed in this market..I want to see the buffy universe again so bad.. But almost doomed to fail..The cast made this show.. The chemestry.. The fantastic story's by whedon...It can never happen again... Can it?

I actully meant a new tv series... I dont think they ever get a movie financed in this market..I want to see the buffy universe again so bad.. But almost doomed to fail..The cast made this show.. The chemestry.. The fantastic story's by whedon...It can never happen again... Can it?

To be honest, I'd rather they didn't. I can't see how it could be as good as the original show - you're right the cast made that show. I also can't see it happening any time soon either.

No order:

Twin Peaks

Blackadder

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Mad Men

Breaking Bad

The Simpsons (Mayb not good now but the stuff they did in the 90s was amazing enough for this to forever be on my list)

Batman: Animated Series

The Twilight Zone

LOST (to hell w/ hatrs I say!)

South Park

Life on Mars (UK version, of course)

Star Trek TOS

That's 12 but whatever.

Really, Spaghetti, Downton Abbey? :P

30 Rock 

Breaking Bad 

Curb Your Enthusiasm 

Louie 

Mad Men 

Parks & Recreation 

The Simpsons 

The Sopranos 

South Park 

The Wire 

HMs: Arrested Development, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Deadwood, Friends, Seinfeld 

Really, Spaghetti, Downton Abbey? :P

30 Rock 

Breaking Bad 

Curb Your Enthusiasm 

Louie 

Mad Men 

Parks & Recreation 

The Simpsons 

The Sopranos 

South Park 

The Wire 

HMs: Arrested Development, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Deadwood, Friends, Seinfeld 

It's the first show the came to mind for me, so I probably was missing a few. :P

Wiseguy, The Wire

Sherlock, The Unusuals, Police Rescue

Babylon 5, Firefly, Farscape, BSG

Sharpe, Hornbloer, The Company, Raumpatrouille - Die phantastischen Abenteuer des Raumschiffes Orion

TV-movie/mini-series

• Community Manager
Automatic generated messageThis topic has been closed by a moderator.Reason: Duplicate thread (if you want it merged PM me)If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.Kind regards,BOXOFFICE Forums Staff