Impact

Animated Feature-2013

I don't know who the fuck that is and I don't care what she thinks. She's wrong.

Yeah, there is to much momentum behind Frozen now for it to lose.  In fact, if they had campaign Frozen for Best Picture instead of Banks it probably would have been nominated.

• Like 3

Yeah, there is to much momentum behind Frozen now for it to lose.  In fact, if they had campaign Frozen for Best Picture instead of Banks it probably would have been nominated.

I know the whole "Best Animated Feature" Category was created to sidestep the issue of comparing Animations to other candidates but considering Up and TS3 were both up for Best Picture I really felt like Frozen deserved some extra consideration. For me of course, it isn't even close; it was definitely the best overall film of 2013 imo.

• Like 2

There would be absolutely no chance of that happening. It's an okay movie but it is by no means worthy of Best Picture. It is too kid-ish to be nominated for Best Picture. These are adults who take their vote for Best Picture seriously.

Yeah, there is to much momentum behind Frozen now for it to lose. In fact, if they had campaign Frozen for Best Picture instead of Banks it probably would have been nominated.

!!!!!!!And Frozen has won like all the major awards (Globes, Critic's Choice, PGA, Annie's, what more?) it'll be the biggest upset if it doesn't get that Oscar.
  • Like 2

Grace Randolph doesn't think so. 

10:38 "[The Wind Rises] will almost definitely win that spot."

I wonder what makes her think so. I respect her opinions, but I hope she's wrong.

LOL I seriously wouldn't take Grace Randoplh seriously. She passionately hate Frozen lol. She let's her bias show through everything. 

LOL I seriously wouldn't take Grace Randoplh seriously. She passionately hate Frozen lol. She let's her bias show through everything.

Yeah, that's true. I'd at least understand it if she just didn't like it, but seriously, she hates it way too much, it's ridiculous. 

Grace Randolph doesn't think so. 

10:38 "[The Wind Rises] will almost definitely win that spot."

I wonder what makes her think so. I respect her opinions, but I hope she's wrong.

aw my fellow frozenhater  :wub:  :D

at least TWR got satellite!

Motion Picture, Animated or Mix Media

The Wind Rises