CAYOM Year 7 Discussion

We'll just have to see if Mermaid happens or not. However, I have a good feeling that if audiences have to choose between a traditionally animated unproven fantasy or a mind-blowing sequel to a very well-received sci-fi action movie... let's just say the odds are in my favor. ;)

We'll just have to see if Mermaid happens or not. However, I have a good feeling that if audiences have to choose between a traditionally animated unproven fantasy or a mind-blowing sequel to a very well-received sci-fi action movie... let's just say the odds are in my favor. ;)

I'm not as worried as I should be. Amulet guns for the family, teen demographic. College age kids and adults will go for Lucid.

So it'll end up working out pretty well for both of us. The only dem. that were gonna be fighting for is teens. Each will have an equal draw.

I do remember reading Lucid back in Y5, and it's definetly not the type of movie families are gonna rush out and see.

Burton and Depp are back for The Dark Victorian 2! The first film was released in June and made 152.4M domestically. I completely forgot about my Year 1 films. I had a ton of profitable films that should have had sequels. 

Burton and Depp are back for The Dark Victorian 2! The first film was released in June and made 152.4M domestically. I completely forgot about my Year 1 films. I had a ton of profitable films that should have had sequels. 

You're gonna hate this, but I think Burton is one of the most overrated directors of all time. His films are nothing special. Just weird and Gothic movies that I love to hate.

His style sucks in my opinion.

You're gonna hate this, but I think Burton is one of the most overrated directors of all time. His films are nothing special. Just weird and Gothic movies that I love to hate.

His style sucks in my opinion.

I partly agree. I am not a huge fan of his films. But The Dark Victorian was a huge hit and the sequel should make quite a bit of money. 

I partly agree. I am not a huge fan of his films. But The Dark Victorian was a huge hit and the sequel should make quite a bit of money. 

Honestly, with the appealing films we have in June, this movie could do more modest results than the first. What release date are you planning?

Honestly, with the appealing films we have in June, this movie could do more modest results than the first. What release date are you planning?

July 21st. It should top the first film's 40M opening weekend. The first film had tough competition and did well.