CAYOM Year 7 Discussion

I may release something.  At this point I don't want to promise or announce anything because I've always ended up cancelling and disappearing at the last minute in this not-so-new-anymore CAYOM.

Oh, speaking of Michael Bay, I've cast Taylor Lautner and Megan Fox as the human leads of the film. ;)

We might as well label this with a 0% RT score and a 486174636 million dollar BO right now ;)
  • Like 1

I think that Captiva Island could be a contender if it finds it supporters. It'll probably be polarising but I think it could do it.

You mean The Wanders. And it's a horror movie, so I don't think it'll get my attention.

Plus, I didn't really like Hiccup's last stab at an OC.

You mean The Wanders. And it's a horror movie, so I don't think it'll get my attention.

I don't like Horror at all. I abhor it, (besides Saw) but I really liked what I saw of it. It still has to overcome its genre, which won't land it in my top 5. But, top 10 or 15 is a very good possibility for Wanderers, and I absolutely hate horror. 

I don't like Horror at all. I abhor it, (besides Saw) but I really liked what I saw of it. It still has to overcome its genre, which won't land it in my top 5. But, top 10 or 15 is a very good possibility for Wanderers, and I absolutely hate horror. 

Glad you enjoyed it! I am not expecting it to hit in anybody's Top 5 probably. Damn if only baumer played this game!!!

Ugh! I hate HATE!!! how people discriminate against a horror movie just because the genre is horror. Ummm there are tons of excellent horror movie people!! The Six Sense, The Exorcist, The Ring, Cabin in the Woods, Alien, Jaws, and Scream. 

I am expecting The Wanders to be a Cabin in the Woods. A triumph for the genre but not at the awards. 

Also you don't like my movies anyway Alpha...I am puzzled why you judge my films so harshly.