CAYOM Year 7 Discussion

Just as a question, what does anyone think is a good budget for Hoof? It has the same animation as MLP, and there aren't many big name actors. The biggest star in the film right now is Parker Posey :lol:

Uh....look at MLP's budget here and add a decent but not large amount to it?

Each episode costs $4 million, times that by 5 considering how long the movie is...that's $20 million...so $35 million?

I have a feeling that the current top 3 of the critical consensus (Caesar, Risk, and Rich+Famous) are locked for BP noms. I also think the final two slots will be between TMF, Woman in Crowd, and Extrasensory.

I have a feeling that the current top 3 of the critical consensus (Caesar, Risk, and Rich+Famous) are locked for BP noms. I also think the final two slots will be between TMF, Woman in Crowd, and Extrasensory.

Locked for nomination is probably Ceasar, Risk, and Rich & Famous, and the ones that fill up the final spots are A Woman In The Crowd and Three Month Funeral.

• Like 1

Might not get to September today, but I still plan on finishing actuals on Sunday.

(I didn't post in the actuals thread because that might have gotten peoples' hopes up...)

There goes my good day..