bigm10

Biggest blockbuster

Revenge Of The Sith most anticipated on a worldwide scale

On a worldwide scale? In France, the opening/rush rivals DH2, if not slightly better, but it pales in other places. Worldwide should go to DH2 though I definitely think RoTS is in the top four.

WW: I don't think there is any question ROTK and DH2 were the most anticipated. I think DH2 slightly more because it had more years to build up hype.DOM: Even though not released yet, TDKR is the most anticipated DOM movie since 2000. No movie comes close.However, not counting TDKR Spider-Man 3 might top the list, but TDK was pretty anticipated. Perhaps, the two are tied.While big, DMC and ROTS weren't as anticipated as Spider-Man 3 and TDK, and this is coming from a Star Wars fan.

Two that I had to take notice of because it was impossible to miss them online were ROTS and TDK, impossible to escape those two at all. For WW, probably ROTK or DHII. In the UK I have to add Quantum of Solace to the mix, every single photo that was released made in to every newspaper I could see. Bond is always a big deal here, but QoS was something else in the lead up.