fmpro

Weekend Estimates (Easter 2013) pg 13

The Korean actor in G.I. Joe is really famous in his country, that ought to help with its gross in South Korea I think.

Overseas market seems slow right now without many interesting movies worth seeing, so GI Joe 2 might do well.

The Korean actor in G.I. Joe is really famous in his country, that ought to help with its gross in South Korea I think.

Overseas market seems slow right now without many interesting movies worth seeing, so GI Joe 2 might do well.

G.I. Joe is in great shape to do well OS because it's technically made for OS markets.

Explosions always generate good OS numbers :P 

G.I. Joe is in great shape to do well OS because it's technically made for OS markets.

Explosions always generate good OS numbers :P

Definitely. They're green-lighting GI Joe 3 as we speak  :D

The book didnt have a sequel so I doubt it.

They are selling it as the next epic saga, and from what I have read they didn't adapted the whole book, just a part of it.

They are selling it as the next epic saga, and from what I have read they didn't adapted the whole book, just a part of it.

Plus Meyer has said she's always envisioned it as a trilogy and has been planning out the next two books for years now.

Plus Meyer has said she's always envisioned it as a trilogy and has been planning out the next two books for years now.

Saying you envision something as a trilogy in the middle of promo can't really be taken seriously. This thing most likely won't crack 20% on the TM and will be lucky to have a $20 mill OW and people seriously think there'll be sequels? No.

• Like 1