CJohn

Friday Numbers DHD - Breaking Dawn 72M!

I'm pretty disappointed in the reviews for this film. It was clearly the most emotional and most engaging out of all the twilight films and at least deserved to be around 65% fresh...

I just don't get the critics either. Yes, there is some crazy stuff but Condon cut waaaay back on the "cheese" factor and made it as realistic and emotional as he could.After reading the book, I thought there was no way they could make a movie out of it, so I was pleasantly surprised.I even think non-fans would like it. If nothing else than for the last 15 min. which is probably the best segment in all the films.

On the negative side, a few things stood out, imo. The CGI baby looked ridiculous, the soundtrack (very weak) was obtrusive at times, and the talking wolves didn't work. And the fight between vampires vs wolves was shot horribly...too dark with no sense of what was happening. Condon's inexperience with action scenes really showed.BTW, Michael Sheen looks like he'll have a blast in BD2!

On the negative side, a few things stood out, imo. The CGI baby looked ridiculous, the soundtrack (very weak) was obtrusive at times, and the talking wolves didn't work. And the fight between vampires vs wolves was shot horribly...too dark with no sense of what was happening. Condon's inexperience with action scenes really showed.

On top of Nikki "Fame Whore" Reed`s dreadful line delivery, gigantic ass and that retarded looks in Jessica Alba leftover make-up and wig from Fantastic Four.

BTW, Michael Sheen looks like he'll have a blast in BD2!

He actually loves the books and being overactor of the highest order this role is tailor made for him. :D

On the negative side, a few things stood out, imo. The CGI baby looked ridiculous,

That was a real baby. I recently saw an interview with Kristen Stewart. She said they scrapped the CGI baby (it was actually some weird animatronic puppet) because it looked so bad. They used a real baby instead and covered it in cream cheese and rasberry jelly. lol.

Just wanted to add that I enjoyed the film overall and it was better than I was expecting. But both the good reviews and bad reviews were right in that the beginning and ending were the strongest parts with the middle sagging with filler. The birth scene was well done but it could have gone even futher with horror and gore, imo.And there was more applause at the end than for either NM or Eclipse (still the best of the series). I think the girls/twilight moms will love this movie.

That was a real baby. I recently saw an interview with Kristen Stewart. She said they scrapped the CGI baby (it was actually some weird animatronic puppet) because it looked so bad. They used a real baby instead and covered it in cream cheese and rasberry jelly. lol.

Really!?!? It looked like it belonged in Polar Express with that fake look, lol. What about renesme as she grows older in Jacob's imprinting scene? She had a weird look, too.