baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

I think you mean 700k.

You already jinxed us, now you must pay :angry: But in all seriousness I don't see how they can increase it by that much after all the days have been given. 200k is possible, but nearly a mill? I don't know about that. Your only hope is that they move some of the Monday gross to the weekend. Edited by Mattrek

That's exactly what I'm hoping. :Dbtw, I blame you for reminding me I could edit my prediction, since my old one was bang on target! :P

Well even if we don't get the max points no other summer release is going to be easier, so we may still have a leg up on everyone else. And haha that wasn't my fault, we all updated it, because we felt the buzz was bigger then we thought it would be :P
  • Like 1

It was good Baumer, but THAT good?

No, I didn't like it all that much.  But I've had this night planned with a friend for about 2 weeks.  He doesn't know I've seen it already.

No, I didn't like it all that much.  But I've had this night planned with a friend for about 2 weeks.  He doesn't know I've seen it already.

I think it's the first F&F movie I enjoyed.

Even though my BSG prediction was off. :angry: