baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

With Turbo getting an A cinemascore, that whole bonus pretty much hinges on whether Conjuring can defy typical horror WOM and get one too. Fuck.

I went for it. Why not?  I'm so far back that it's worth it.

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

I also just realized I have to answer my own SOTM by tomorrow as well. So, basically, my entire game may hinge on two decisions I make tonight. :lol:

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1

I'm going tonight to see Conjuring, so I'll know whether or not it will be very well received.  The thing about horror though is that it is so divisive that for any horror film to get an A is tough.

Fortune favors the bold. 

The bold are usually the people that believe at this point they have nothing to lose and all to gain.

The top 10 don't have balls to do it.  :rolleyes:

The bold are usually the people that believe at this point they have nothing to lose and all to gain.The top 10 don't have balls to do it. :rolleyes:

I never have "balls" to begin with and have no plans on getting any in the future :P
  • Like 3