baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

• Founder / Operator

Gotta say, this has turned out to be a fun season for the game with the box office on fire. The wild card status of so many movies this summer translated into the same thing for the game almost every week so far (with one or two more surprises in store, I bet). I know for me personally it's been fun having to fight to climb the rankings since what was definitely my worst month of May in a long time.

• Like 2

Thanks for the compliment narnia.  I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying the game this year.  And no drama....lol.  

Yes, that is a typo.  I'll fix it.

I think you are right.  You make a very strong case Tele.  

I should deduct some from you as well.  Just because it is my game and...well...you know.....  :drool:

I think you are right.  You make a very strong case Tele.  

I should deduct some from you as well.  Just because it is my game and...well...you know.....  :drool:

Yeah... Deduct them and ... you know. Do something with them. Give them to ... I don't know, a Shrek fan... :D 

chickens

Stingray, Olive, Ed, Schumacher, Blank, Filmovie, MGS, glassfairy, chasmmi, Jake Gittes, Punishment, gizmo, Simionski, Cedar, grim22, ShawnMR, narniadis, laguy03, Jay Salahi, TylerDurden365, Sam, Tower, kitik

fools

NNNY - Cmasterclay, druv10, baumer, 24Lost, Telemachos, Goffe

NYNN - ChD, Dexter, Ice Minions, MovieMan89

YNNN - CJohn

So let me get this straight, 34 people are actively playing the game and i am currently in 35th place.

That's a pretty impressive accomplishment if you ask me.

• Like 2