baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

Awesome, I won!!!!!Thanks baumer for running a fun game!I'm glad I finally bothered to register for this board after lurking for a decade (on this forum or the old one).

But all that lurking paid off nicely, right? :PBig congratulations kitik :D
  • Like 1

Shawn hasnt confirmed yet.

Despite continuously being reached for comment, Shawn's publicists denied the rumor. Baumer was quoted as saying ""I sometimes say no, Shawn will not run it because he didn't want to do it at first. Now we have a meeting planned, we want to talk about it again. Anything can happen."

• Like 7

• Founder / Operator

Despite continuously being reached for comment, Shawn's publicists denied the rumor. Baumer was quoted as saying ""I sometimes say no, Shawn will not run it because he didn't want to do it at first. Now we have a meeting planned, we want to talk about it again. Anything can happen."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CONGRATULATIONS TO KITIK WHO LEAD PRETTY MUCH FROM THE BEGINNING!

Thanks!

I look forward to defending my title next summer. There's going to be some crazy predictions going on with stuff like GOTG, 50 Shades, TMNT, DOFP, Godzilla, and Jupiter Ascending all total toss-ups.

As much as people are looking forward to the movies of summer 2015, next year's summer should prove pretty interesting and unpredictable from a box office perspective.

• Like 1

Shawns been offered 3 million. Hes holding out for 4 mill. Hes greedy and lazy. Career killer for sure. No worries...we have Harrison Ford waiting in the wings.

I can only imagine Harrison Ford doing his patented Angry Man Pointing Finger take:

You find that bonus! YOU FIND THAT BONUS! 

JESUS!

SOTM 9 TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!

Posted Image

• Like 3