baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

Calm down dude, it wasn't meant to start a fight. It was more of a joke... Take it easy, lol. You can say it nicely, too, no need to caps me like I'm a moron. I'm pretty sure people read posts that aren't caps locked, too.

This is baumer's house, and you're Rick James-ing all over his couch. Very bad use of intelligence.

• Like 1

I wasn't yelling at you Ch...I just simply want people to know that the game does start April 26th.Part of the problem with the first post is that it is so big that some people don't read it. So it's important for people to know that the date has changed this year.

• Like 1

Well the reason why the first post is so long is because there is a lot of information in it. So people actually should read all the way through it

Why do you guys write "reserved"? :mellow:

So that I can then edit the post with my predictions, that way I can easily keep track of it on the first page rather than have it dumped wherever the thread happened to get to when I was predicting.

• Like 1

Top 15

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

International Flair #1 (WW):

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

International Flair #2 (WW OW):

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

Opening Weekend (3-day)

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

Lowest grossing

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

PRE SEASON BONUS QUESTIONS

1:

here is why people reserve a spot....Neo's post shows it all.
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

So that I can then edit the post with my predictions, that way I can easily keep track of it on the first page rather than have it dumped wherever the thread happened to get to when I was predicting.

I think this partly began because, at Mojo, we couldn't link directly to posts. Even with bookmarking, you'd have to find your post on a page. Here, though, we can link directly to any post on the forum. For example: http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/9467-baumers-summer-game-season-6-starts-april-26th/page-4#entry709973

At this point, I think reserving is more of a time-honored tradition for the first thread of the game than a full-on necessity. :)

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1

Looking forward to see if I can to do as well or improve upon my Winter Game predictions.

Wishful thinking me thinks :)

Top 151: Iron Man 3 375m2: Star Trek Into Darkness 330m3: Despicable Me 2 315m4: Monsters University 285m5: Man of Steel 280m6: Fast 6 200m7: Pacific Rim 185m8: Hangover 3 170m9: Wolverine 160m

10. Lone Ranger 150m

11: World War Z 130m12: Smurfs 2 125m

13: White House Down 120m

14: The Heat 115m

15: Turbo 110m

International Flair #1 (WW)1: Iron Man 3 950m2: Despicable Me 2 850m

3: Monsters University 800m

4: Fast 6 750m

5: The Smurfs 2 700m

6: Pacific Rim 675m

7: Man of Steel 670m

8: Star Trek Into Darkness 650m

9: The Hangover 3 600m

10: Wolverine 575m

International Flair #2 (BEST WW WEEKEND)no gross required1: Iron Man 32: Despicable Me 2

3: Fast 6

4: Monsters University

5: The Smurfs 2

Opening Weekend (3-day)DOMESTIC1: Iron Man 3 155m2: Star Trek Into Darkness 95m3: Fast 6 85m

4: Man of Steel 82m

5: Despicable Me 2 80m6: Pacific Rim 75m

7: Monsters University 70m

Lowest grossing films (no gross required)1: The To Do List2: The Purge3: We're the Millers4: Tyler Perry Peeples5: The ConjuringPre-season Bonus Questions1. Abstain2. 2 Guns 72m3. The Smurfs 2 450mTriple Bonus1. No2. Abstain3. Yes4. Yes5. Yes6. Yes7. Yes8. No9. Yes10. (4)11. Yes12. No13. Yes14. No15. Abstain16. 1) Abstain, 2) Yes, 3) Abstain, 4) Yes

17. A) Abstain, B: Abstain, C) Abstain, D) Abstain

Edited by Punishment
  • Like 1

Guys, I know I keep saying this but I will have the rest of the game up this weekend. I just have a lot on my plate right now. But the preseason questions will be up very soon.

• Like 1