Hiccup

Hiccup's Critical Review Year 7

Assassin’s Creed- Action packed, violent, and intense, Assassin’s Creed while having many flaws is still a fun March flick that guys of all ages (or those over 17 :P ) will enjoy. The dialogue is choppy at times and the acting not top notch but thanks to great action sequences and good visuals this film manages to redeem itself. Definitely must see for March!

7.5/10

Assassin’s Creed- Action packed, violent, and intense, Assassin’s Creed while having many flaws is still a fun March flick that guys of all ages (or those over 17 :P ) will enjoy. The dialogue is choppy at times and the acting not top notch but thanks to great action sequences and good visuals this film manages to redeem itself. Definitely must see for March!

7.5/10

I'm doing really well in reviews so far :D

The Wanders- Ridley Scott and O$corp Studio’s ambitious horror/sci-fi film project may not be as well liked by other critics or reach the heights of Oscar contenders, but it’s haunting storyline, solid cast performances, and well crafted final 45 minutes will leave not just horror viewers amazed and satisfied.

9.6/10

• Like 1

The Wanders- Ridley Scott and O$corp Studio’s ambitious horror/sci-fi film project may not be as well liked by other critics or reach the heights of Oscar contenders, but it’s haunting storyline, solid cast performances, and well crafted final 45 minutes will leave not just horror viewers amazed and satisfied.

9.6/10

Of course you'd give it a 9.6/10. It's your film. OF COURSE!

Of course you'd give it a 9.6/10. It's your film. OF COURSE!

Maybe but honesty you never know really. If somebody else wrote The Wanders I probably would give it the same rating. 

Blank- Predictable yet good, Blank is a well casted film (very well casted!) that rises far above its fellow crime genre films. The film is paced kind of fast but it doesn’t seem to hurt the film at all. I especially enjoyed the acting of Mark Strong and Colin Forth and we might see them at the Oscar’s contending for acting nominations. My biggest issue with the film is the predictable and cliche plot line however this is easy to forgive. Blank is a quality and thrilling April film that is a must see!!

9.0/10 

• Like 2

Speaking of film reviews, I've pretty much read everything that's been posted and the top 5 cut off is currently at 9.5. So either this year will be extraordinary for quality or the top 5 is not going to change too much anymore. 

Speaking of film reviews, I've pretty much read everything that's been posted and the top 5 cut off is currently at 9.5. So either this year will be extraordinary for quality or the top 5 is not going to change too much anymore. 

Start review!!!