Hiccup

Hiccup's Critical Review Year 7

The Doppleganger- While Steve Carrell is brilliant as always but this is definitely his weakest film, this film has too may flaws to redeem itself. The supporting cast is mediocre as best and the plot is boring, predictable, and dull. Skip it!

4.5/10

I'm not going to. I don't have the time right now. A lot of crap to do. I had paperwork and printouts and charts piled mile high on my desk right now. 

Could you maybe PM your thoughts on the Wanders?

The Doppleganger- While Steve Carrell is brilliant as always but this is definitely his weakest film, this film has too may flaws to redeem itself. The supporting cast is mediocre as best and the plot is boring, predictable, and dull. Skip it!

4.5/10

It was a filler, with a really stupid concept, so I'm not really surprised. :lol:

Justice League- A dazzling, fun, and action packed blockbuster film, Justice League doesn’t live quite up to expectations but it certainly doesn’t disappoint. The acting and plot line are good for the most part but the film relies too heavily on spectacular visuals and action sequences to amazing its audience.  I didn’t lot like Dwayne Johnson in this film at all….at all. Bradley Cooper and Armie Hammer were the best major actors in the film. 

8.5/10

• Like 1

Speaking of film reviews, I've pretty much read everything that's been posted and the top 5 cut off is currently at 9.5. So either this year will be extraordinary for quality or the top 5 is not going to change too much anymore. 

Yeah I've been bad about finishing my stuff, especially leaving you hanging on Chrono Heist.

Am endeavouring to correct my failure.

Speaking of film reviews, I've pretty much read everything that's been posted and the top 5 cut off is currently at 9.5. So either this year will be extraordinary for quality or the top 5 is not going to change too much anymore. 

Dayum...and I have 3 good films up my sleeve. Not even posted yet.

Call of Duty: Eye of the Storm- Paul Greengrass’s third installment of Call of Duty isn’t as compelling and very weak compared to the previous two films, but it is still a fun ride with excellent action sequences and stunning visuals at should continue to delight the male demographic.

6.5/10

Yeah, Modern Warfare 3  definitely has the weakest story of the games.

I cut out the Russia invades Europe plot arc because it's far too eyeroll-worthy for belief in a film and therefore condensed other story arcs together to make a linear coherent plot work.

Spark: Ignition- This much-anticipated sequel is obviously (and expectedly) not as good as the classic first film however Spark: Ignition on its own boosts a captivating story, well casted voice crew, and gorgeous animation and 3D. This sequel is an extremely enjoyable animated film that is guaranteed to please the family and even young adult audience and will become a summer hit. This is a film I recommend to see in 3D and IMAX! 

9.2/10

• Like 2

Even Numbers can't escape the threequel curse! :o

I didn't have the best threequel story material to work with so a positive(ish) grade I'll take. MW3 is the least liked of the game trilogy because it once and for all throws any pretense of believeability out the window.

Thomas The Tank Engine- Thomas The Tank Engine is entertaining (in the beginning) and funny no doubt but the awful script, plotline, and acting are so god awful that the film is beyond redemption. The worst part is that the film is almost 3 hours long and it definitely doesn’t hold your attention the entire time. Probably one of the worst films of the year and maybe one of the worst films to grace CAYOM 2.0. 

1.5/10

• Like 3