RyneOh1040

Weekend #s WKND BO: #42 $27.3M, #ScaryMovie5 $15.2M, Croods $13.2M GIJoe2 $10.8M

Yeah, I did. I wasn't planning seeing this one in theaters, but like I said, my friends were very excited (and they loved it) to see it and invited me. I decided to go. My mistake.

Your friends are a bunch of dumbasses. 

Kidding, CJohn.  :lol:

Your friends are a bunch of dumbasses. 

Kidding, CJohn.  :lol:

First movie most of them saw this year in theaters :lol: I went with 7 friends, and it was the first to 4 of them.

Scary Movie 4 actually had some funny parts, I thought.  But the trailers for 5 were just terrible.  How these people get jobs is beyond me.

Then again, as a wedding photographer, I've seen people churn up the crappiest of all crap photos and still make 6 figures a year.  Such is life.

First movie most of them saw this year in theaters :lol: I went with 7 friends, and it was the first to 4 of them.

Well I hope you guys had pizza or something afterwards, because seeing Scary Movie 5 doesn't sound like a fun night out  :D

• Like 1

I haven't seen any trailers for any of this week's releases and I barely know anything about 42 except that it's about a baseball player.

It`s a very emotional story. Ford is white so he`s naturally guilty. he goes"shit, I`m white. Sasha Stone`s gonna blast me off in her blog and twitter. I gotta do some mitzva to prove that I feel guilty and would give everything to be black like Sasha. I`m gonna help this black baseball player get Viola`s Oscah become a baseball star. Sasha will pee her pants in delight and txt Octavia so they cna pee their panties together."

Insta hit.

Well I hope you guys had pizza or something afterwards, because seeing Scary Movie 5 doesn't sound like a fun night out  :D

All the talk after the movie was about vacuum cleaners. 

I wont. 

Well, but I explain you why:

during the night, the vacuum cleaner of the main couple calls for other vacuum cleaners and they all party hard, take drugs, have sex and play in a swimming pool. Two of the vacuum cleaners are DJs

. I will never forget this movie because of that alone. But the rest is crap.

For those who concern:

Tom Cruise SciFi ‘Oblivion’ Orbits Overseas

But Tom Cruise in his new scifi pic Oblivion is in orbit overseas with a #1 opening in 48 of 52 international territories this weekend. Friday’s gross is an estimated $13.1M at 7,464 dates for an early total of $23.1M and a weekend estimate of $60.5M. That includes a record-breaking #1 opening in Russia with $1.5M, which is the biggest opening day of the year for a non-3D release. After 2 days, the box office total there is $3.2M for Cruise’s biggest opening ever in Russia. The movie is directed by TRON: Legacy director Joseph Kosinski who also produced with former News Corp #2 Peter Chernin and Dylan Clark who both oversaw Planet of the Apes. and Middle East markets and the results are outstanding. The main reason Universal cast Cruise is because he’s still a star internationally. Oblivion opens in the U.S. and Canada and 7 more international territories next weekend.

• Like 2

So Evil Dead looks to drop about 60-63%. Not quite the Texas Chainsaw. Friday 13th, Devil Inside "big tumble" after all. $42m in 10 days is great.

Its Friday to Friday drop was only 6-7% more than JP3D. Not bad.

Croods should pass SM5 on Saturday. Is there any chance at all that ED could get a higher number than SM5 on Saturday too?

For those who concern:

Tom Cruise SciFi ‘Oblivion’ Orbits Overseas

But Tom Cruise in his new scifi pic Oblivion is in orbit overseas with a #1 opening in 48 of 52 international territories this weekend. Friday’s gross is an estimated $13.1M at 7,464 dates for an early total of $23.1M and a weekend estimate of $60.5M. That includes a record-breaking #1 opening in Russia with $1.5M, which is the biggest opening day of the year for a non-3D release. After 2 days, the box office total there is $3.2M for Cruise’s biggest opening ever in Russia. The movie is directed by TRON: Legacy director Joseph Kosinski who also produced with former News Corp #2 Peter Chernin and Dylan Clark who both oversaw Planet of the Apes. and Middle East markets and the results are outstanding. The main reason Universal cast Cruise is because he’s still a star internationally. Oblivion opens in the U.S. and Canada and 7 more international territories next weekend.

That looks like a pretty good number.