CAYOM YEAR 1: PART 1 (Post the Films of the Year)

T H E M O R R O W

an ALFONSO CUARON film

starring in alphabetical order…

Jamie Bell as Paul

Thomas Kretschmann as Drescher

Anthony Mackie as Wallace

James McAvoy as Dalton

Trevor Morgan as Marcus

Jame Purefoy as Felix

Karl Urban as Hopper

Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Maurie

Original Score by Nathan Johnson

Runtime - 149 min.

Release Date - December 16

Theater Count - 3,832 (in 3D)

Rating - PG-13

*Filmed in signature Alfonso Cuaron stlye. We will see long, shaky cam shots without any cuts, blood occasionally splattering on screen, and even a haunting dark tint to the film

Darkness. All we see until a small gas lamp is flicked on. It illuminates the faces of two young men. Their names were Paul and Marcus. “About time you showed up,” Paul remarks. “Sorry. Drescher had me working overtime. I couldn’t leave,” Marcus replies. “Leave,” Paul repeats, as if he were savoring the word, then he smiles. “I’m gonna miss these late night chats. I’ve grown quite accustomed to them,” Marcus says. “Maybe in another time. In a better setting,” Paul replies. “Yeah, maybe,” Marcus agrees. “I’m excited though. I’ve been working under such stress for the past three years I won’t know what to do with myself once I’m out,” Paul continues. “Yeah, I know what you mean. But I’ve still got a year left on my contract,” Marcus replies. “I’m sure there’s at least one good conversationalist on the next shuttle,” Paul assures him. Marcus laughs and says, “I hope.”

The camera backs away from the two men and exit’s the small room and out into a hallway. It pushes through a set of double doors and soon we’re outside. We cross a field, then a few tents, and then we come upon a set of four rockets, all prepared for lift off the next day. They’d take this work camp’s crew home. Back to earth. The camera comes to a rest facing a sign that read “Camp Morgen”. Camp Morgen was split up into four zones. Zone One held everyone from the first round of people under land contracts. They all worked on studying life on this planet, or in general making it more compatible to how we live life on Earth. That was Paul’s zone. Zone Two held the next group of people under land contracts, all having the same jobs as Zone One, only they still had time on their contracts. Zone Three held contract militia, Marcus’ zone. And Zone Four held the bigwigs. Government officials, soldiers, lead scientists, you name it.

A giant ship named Baron overlooked Camp Morgen. The ship’s commanding officer was Dalton. He sat at a table with a man named Felix, both drinking a can of beer. “I hate assignments like this. It’s no wonder the Captain’s ‘under the weather’. We’re glorified babysitters,” Felix says. “Are you undermining my leadership?” Dalton asks with a laugh. “Maybe a little,” Felix retorts. “Well while your busy napping, I’ll be celebrating. My baby brother’s down there and he’s finally coming home,” Dalton states. “Well good for your brother. Another smart fellow taking advantage of the land contracts. I’d be tempted myself if I wasn’t under contract by the Universal Militia,” Felix replies. “Yeah. He’s a good kid. I’m proud of him,” Dalton says. Felix stands up and throws his empty can away. “I think I’m gonna get some sleep. Big day ahead of us tomorrow,” he says sarcastically. Dalton waves him off with a laugh.

Paul and Marcus quietly exit their meeting room and part ways in opposite directions. We follow Marcus, who makes his way into a room filled with bunks where he very cautiously creeps to the one belonging to him. He crawls in and sighs. An older man named Peter in the bunk next to him stirs awake and turns to him. “Drescher came in and found you missing,” Peter says, still half asleep. Marcus takes a deep breath, scared for whatever punishment was coming his way. “Did he say anything?” Marcus asks, but the man had already drifted back to sleep.

Paul creeps into his own room, this one containing only one bed instead of many bunks. It was small, but nice. It felt homely. He crawls in bed next to Amanda, his fiance. He places a hand on her pregnant stomach. She turns and kisses him. “I can’t believe we’re leaving tomorrow,” Amanda says. “I can’t believe we’ll be back. With land of our own. An actual house,” Paul replies. “And a nice yard,” Amanda continues. “With a swing in it,” Paul adds. “Of course. And a nursery. A nice nursery for Little Dalton,” Amanda says. “Babe, by the time we make it back here Little Dalton won’t be so little,” Paul replies. “I guess your right,” Amanda replies, obviously slightly upset she won’t be fixing up a nursery. Paul notices and kisses her belly. “But Little Miranda might be,” he says with a smile. “Oh. There will be a little Miranda?” Amanda asks with a smile. “Well yeah. I figure my brother gets a baby named after him, we might as well not leave your sister out,” Paul says with a smile, kissing Amanda lovingly on the lips. “You know I have a lot of jealous siblings,” Amanda says in between kisses. “Good,” Paul says, rolling on top of her.

Felix lays asleep in bed. A man named Hopper enters his room and knocks on the wall. This was Felix’s brother. “You ready to watch the fireworks?” Hopper asks. Felix pulls himself up and groggily says, “Ask me again in twelve hours.”

Felix and Hopper enter the giant observation room of the ship which had a large window that overlooked the world below. The room was already filled with the rest of the Baron crew. Thirty-six in total. Among them was Dalton and Hopper‘s wife Maurie. Felix and Hopper join them in watching the ground below.

Paul and Amanda stand amidst a very large crowd of a thousand people, all waiting to get on the four rockets that would take them back to Earth. They look at each other and smile. The crowd begins filing into the rockets, two hundred assigned to each. As Paul and Amanda reach the front of the line to enter their rocket, soldiers let Amanda through, but hold Paul back. “Wait! I have to get through!” Paul says trying to push past them. “Amanda wait!” Paul exclaims. Amongst all the commotion Amanda can barely hear him. She turns around to look at him while being pushed by the crowd closer to the rocket. “Paul?” she calls out. “Please, that’s my fiance. I have to get through!” Paul exclaims. “Sorry kid. We’re over capacity. Another shuttle will come for you,” a soldier replies. “What?! When!?” Paul exclaims, outraged. The soldiers look to one another. “I don’t know. A week,” the soldier replies, sounding like he made the timeframe up on the spot. “You don’t know? Another week?” Paul replies, furious. “Yes sir, that’s what I said. Now will you please step back,” the soldier asks firmly. “You can let one more person through. Come on!” Paul pleads. “Sir, I said to step back,” the soldier replies coldly. Paul tries to push past them but the soldier slams his gun into Paul’s face, causing him to fall backwards in pain. The doors of the rockets were then all sealed, leaving two hundred people behind, outraged. Inside one of the rockets, Amanda looks for Paul desperately, not knowing what happened to him. The crowd is forced to watch as their tickets home prepare for take off.

Marcus lays asleep when suddenly someone places their hand over his mouth. He wakes up with a fright and finds the hulking German military captain, Drescher, standing over him, motioning him to be quiet. Marcus nods his hand, understanding, and Drescher removes his hand. Marcus follows Drescher into the hallway where he is given a machine gun. “What’s going on?” Marcus asks. “We’re cleaning house,” Drescher replies, walking down the hallway. “Wait, what? What does that mean?” Marcus asks. Drescher doesn’t respond, just keeps walking until he makes it to a small room with about a dozen men waiting inside. “Let’s move,” he tells them.

Drescher leads them down another long hallway and then outside. Marcus notices the four rockets waiting to launch, with the crowd of two hundred standing in anger. He doesn’t have much time to think about this, or what it meant for his friend Paul, as he was soon led into another building. Zone Two. “What are we doing here?” Marcus asks another contract militiaman. “Us or them,” the man replies nervously, almost to himself. Marcus has no clue what the guy was talking about.

Paul stands alone amongst a crowd of two hundred and watches as the four rockets begin their launch. He felt mixed emotions at the moment. He was happy his fiance and unborn son were on their way home, but sad he wasn’t experiencing this with them. The rockets launch and he watches as his family is lifted up in the air. When the rockets reach about a hundred yards in the air things go horribly wrong. Each rocket suddenly explodes in disastrous fireball of carnage. Paul goes limp as he watches the wreckage rain down, his family obliterated. People push past him, trying to escape the burning rubble as it falls, crushing unfortunate by standers. Suddenly gun shots rain out across the crowd. We don’t yet know where it’s coming from but we see people falling victim to the bullets. As more and more people push past him Paul finally snaps out of it and runs.

On the Baron, the crew is speechless as they watch the horror unfold below. Felix breaks the silence. “What the hell just happened?” he exclaims. “I don’t know, but we’ve gotta get down there for support. Looks like an attack,” Dalton says, jumping up on a table. “Emergency protocol!” he shouts to the Baron crew. “Captains gather up your teams. Let’s move fast. Evacuate survivors and shoot hostiles on sight,” Dalton finishes, jumping off the table. As the crew begin racing toward their ships Felix pulls Dalton aside. “Don’t you think you’re acting a little hasty on this one?” Felix asks. “We don’t have time for this. We’ve got to help the survivors,” Dalton replies. “Look me in the eyes and tell me we aren’t risking our lives running into unknown dangers because of Paul,” Felix demands. “This isn’t about my brother,” Dalton replies. “Bulls***. You’re not thinking with your head on this one, Dalton. I support you and I understand, but you better know the consequences,” Felix retorts then hurries off to his ship.

There were six ships in the Baron hangar. Felix goes to the one under his command where his crew were waiting. Among his five man crew were Hopper and Maurie. Felix pulls Hopper aside. “Dalton’s not thinking straight on this. I need you to keep him in line,” Felix says. Hopper nods in agreement then turns to Maurie and kisses her. “Stay safe,” he tells her, then turns back to Felix and says, “Good luck,” before racing off to Dalton’s ship.

Just as Dalton’s closing the doors to his ship Hopper leaps inside. “What are you doing?” Dalton asks. “Making sure you don’t do anything uncharacteristically foolish,” Hopper replies. “I’d argue but we don’t have the time,” Dalton replies then races up to the cockpit where the pilot, Wallace, sat. “Get us down there, Wallace,” Dalton says. And with that the six Baron ships were off.

It was complete hell down below. Paul and the rest of the crowd frantically run for their lives as the Camp Morgen Soldiers begin to open fire against the crowd. One soldier jumps onto a rail gun and basically cuts a line of civilians in half. Bodies drop left and right as the soldiers continue their massacre. A large group of civilians reach the gate that surrounds the camp and try to climb over each other to get over it. A young soldier sees this as an opportunity to prove himself by taking out a large number of them so he chucks some type of high powered grenade toward them. The grenade goes off, killing most of the group, but also creates a small hole in the fence. More people reach the fence and begin digging where the hole is. One person crawls out to safety. Then another. The soldier on the rail gun notices and turns his attention to the group amassing by the hole and opens fire, quickly taking them all out. As the soldiers begin to run out with their machine guns, one of them trips over a pile of bodies. A civilian takes this opportunity to grab his gun and quickly take out the fallen soldier. He fires at the unprepared rail gun operator, clipping his shoulder. He falls back briefly, cursing in pain. Paul notices amongst the commotion and sprints toward the hole in the fence. A woman and her three year old daughter are close behind. He pulls them quickly toward the hole and pushes the daughter through first. The mother is next, straining to get through the small opening. “Come on!” Paul exclaims frantically. The soldier on the rail gun takes back control and takes out the gun wielding civilian. He then turns and sees the woman finally making it through the hole and Paul beginning to climb through. He fires but it was too late. Paul had escaped. The soldier turns back to the others and continues the vicious slaughter.

Marcus can hear the commotion going on outside. He didn’t know what was going on, but he could tell it was terrible. Drescher leads the group to a long hallway lined with doors locked from the outside. Drescher unlocks the first door and motions to three men who open the door and open fire on whoever’s inside. We can’t see who’s inside as we stay on Marcus’ face, distraught and disgusted about what he just caught glimpses of. Drescher unlocks the door across the hall, and the door beside it, and then another. Men disperse to each door, readying to open fire. Drescher pulls Marcus to a door and unlocks it. By now the people inside these rooms had heard the gunfire and were screaming, pleading to be spared. Drescher opens the door and pushes Marcus forward. Marcus stares inside and sees an elderly woman caring for a baby. The old woman begs to be saved. Marcus begins to cry, shaking his head in denial. Drescher puts his own gun to Marcus’ head. “No mercy,” he snarls. “I can’t,” Marcus whimpers through his tears. Drescher digs the gun deeper into Marcus temple. “Do it!” he yells. “I’m so sorry,” Marcus tells the woman. “Please! At least spare the child!” the woman pleads. Marcus closes his eyes, tears streaming down his face. The camera stays on his face as we hear the first shot. The sound of the baby screaming is pure torture. One more shot and the screaming stops. Marcus turns and pushes Drescher out the way, then pukes all over the wall.

The six ships from the Baron fly low to the ground. Dalton observes the surroundings, staring at the bodies piled upon each other. “Why would anyone do this?” he murmurs to himself. Felix chimes in over the radio. “This is an obvious act of terrorism. We gotta call this in, Dalton,” Felix says. “There could be survivors,” Dalton replies. “You mean Paul,” Felix replies. Dalton curses under his breath. “Don’t question my motives. I’m the captain. We are going down there,” Dalton retorts. Hopper grabs Dalton by the arm. “Think about what your doing. We don’t know what’s down there,” Hopper pleads. Dalton shrugs him off and turns back to the radio. “Haggerty, take your crew and land. Do a quick scope. We’ll cover you from above,” Dalton says.

One of the Baron ships goes and lands in Camp Morgen. Commander Haggerty steps out, machine gun in hand. His crew follows. They look around, scoping out the area. Felix watches from his ship, praying nothing goes wrong. Haggerty leads his crew cautiously around the camp, everyone on edge. Suddenly he stops. He turns to the right, hearing something. “What is it, Haggerty?” one of his men asks. “I thought I heard some-” before Haggerty can finish, a bullet rips through his chest and he falls to the ground, dead. His crew freak out, racing to find cover that wasn’t there. In the five Baron ships they search for the shooter. Hopper is cursing, furious at Dalton. “We warned you! Haggerty’s dead now! This is your fault!” Hopper exclaims. “Shut up!” Dalton replies, shoving him out the cockpit and locking the door. Dalton turns to Wallace. “Where the hell is the shooter?” Dalton asks. “Dalton, this doesn’t look good,” Felix says over the radio. Dalton searches the ground below, desperately hoping to locate any enemies. Suddenly he notices the tents on the outskirts of the camp. They collapse to reveal three giant, high-powered, futuristic, rocket launchers. “Watch out!” he exclaims over the radio. Wallace slams their ship up in the air and the three launchers fire. One of the rockets connect with a Baron ship, obliterating it instantly. Dalton curses. “We lost Marx! Everyone fall back!” He cries out.

Haggerty’s crew turn to the three rocket launchers and charge, firing at the soldiers surrounding it. They manage to take a few out, but everyone knows this is a hopeless skirmish. Haggerty’s crew is quickly taken out by the soldiers. The soldiers weren’t just going to continue this fight from the ground now. They quickly enter their own ships and give chase to the fleeing Baron ships.

“They’re following us!” Wallace exclaims as he pilots their ship away. Dalton grabs the radio. “Let’s kill these sons of b****es!” he exclaims. Dalton’s ship speeds through the sky, two Morgen ships giving chase. Hopper and another crew member enter the ship’s turrets and open fire on the pursuing ships. Wallace takes the ship down into a canyon, making sharp turns in the tight spaces, narrowly missing crashing into the walls. The two Morgen ships continue their pursuit, expertly maneuvering the tight spaces. One of the Morgen ships returns fire, but shoot over the Baron ship, connecting with a rocky overpass. The overpass explodes, sending large chunks of rubble raining down. Wallace curses as he tries to swerve out the way. He bumps and scrapes the wall and bits of rubble strike the side of the ship, causing him to almost lose control. Dalton curses. “We’ve gotta lose them!” he exclaims. “I’m trying! They know this land better than me!” Wallace replies. Dalton races over to a terminal and pushes several buttons. “What are you doing?” Wallace asks. “Readying everything,” Dalton replies. After a few more buttons he turns back to Wallace. “Turn us back around. Push forward. Don’t stop,” he says. Wallace speeds forward then whips around, flying straight toward one of the Morgen ships. Dalton unleashes everything he has on the Morgen ship. It explodes and the Baron ship plows straight through the burning carnage. The other Morgen ship swerves out of the way, colliding with the canyon wall and exploding. Wallace breathes a sigh of relief and turns to Dalton. They exchange simple nods. Out of the woods… for now.

The three other remaining Baron ships were in the midst of there own battles. We watch as the Morgen ships have the upper hand, driving the Baron ships back. Felix wasn’t going to stand for this. He rallies up the morale of the crew of his ship and the others and they charge. One of the Baron ships is taken out, sending shrapnel flying into Felix’s ship. He curses as they just about lose it, but they manage to gain back control. The Morgen ships were no match for the charge. They are all either destroyed or begin to fall back. “Let’s move!” Felix yells over the radio. His and the other Baron ship speed away from the carnage, retreating from any other battle. But the Morgen soldiers had different plans. “Get Drescher!” one of the soldiers on the ground yells. Within moments the hulking German soldier was outside and he quickly goes to man one of the large rocket launchers. The two Baron ships were so far away. This shot seemed impossible. Drescher breathes an un-phased sigh and fires. It connects with the fleeing Baron ship, destroying it instantly. “No!” Felix cries out as he watches his companions fall, and knowing he and his crew could be next. He grabs Maurie and pulls her in, shielding her from the next potential blast. The pilot tries evasive maneuvers as Drescher fires again. The shot connects with the back of the ship, ripping it off completely. Felix curses as the ship begins spiraling out of control. The ship falls out of Drescher’s sight and crashes into the ground violently, where it then begins to roll over and over again, finally coming to a stop. All that was left was the battered remains of the cockpit. Felix groans in pain as he pulls himself up. Maurie lay on the ground beside him, badly injured and knocked out, but still alive. He turns to the pilot. He doesn’t need to check his pulse. His head lay slumped on the dashboard where it must have slammed, now nearly completely cracked open. Felix covers his mouth, sorry for the loss. He takes a step and cries out in pain. His leg was definitely broken. He pulls himself in agony to the cockpit door and opens it. He was now staring at open land. No more back of the ship, The rest of the crew gone with it. Felix hangs his head down solemnly and shuts the door.

Paul wakes up. He takes in his surroundings as he sits up. He was in some sort of cave. Next to him were the mother and daughter he had just saved. “How long was I out?” he asks. “Not long,” the mother replies. “Are you two ok?” Paul asks. “Considering the circumstances, yes,” the mother replies. “I’m Paul,” Paul says, holding out his hand for the woman to shake. “Madeline,” the mother says, shaking Paul’s hand then pointing to her daughter. “And this is Emmy,” she says. Paul goes to shake the little girl’s hand. “Hi Emmy,” he says. The three year old girl just stares at him, shaking a wooden rattle. “I see you found my rattle,” he says sweetly. “I’m sorry. It fell out your pocket. I should have taken it from her,” Madeline says. “No, she can hold onto it for now. It’s fine,” Paul assures her. But he continues staring at the rattle. “I made that. For my son,” Paul says, head down to hide his watering eyes and quivering lip. Madeline just stares at Paul, not saying anything, but understanding.

The contract militia and Morgen Army cadets all stood in a line together. (The two groups can be distinguished by their uniforms.) Drescher paces the floor in front of them. Marcus is sweating bullets as he watches the man walk. “We had a good day today. Things went smoothly and as expected,” Drescher states. There are a few audible sighs of relief. Drescher stops in front of a recognizable young soldier. “Private Adler, I hear you took out quite a bit of workers due to your grenade throwing skills,” Drescher says. “Yes sir. Thank you, sir,” the young soldier replies, shaking from nerves. “I wasn’t complimenting you, Private Adler. You see, I also hear because of your decision to show off that arm of yours five people escaped,” Drescher retorts. “It was a mistake, Captain. I’m sorry,” Adler says, shaking even more. Drescher grabs him by the ear and pulls him forward, tossing him on the ground. “Five people escaped!” Drescher yells to his army. “That’s unprofessional, that’s sloppy. Quite frankly, that’s embarrassing. Now, I want my five bodies,” Drescher continues. Drescher scans the men then points at one in particular. “You,” he says. Marcus’ heart drops as Drescher points at him. He steps forward. “Yes, Captain?” Marcus asks. “I want my five bodies,” Drescher repeats. “What do you want me to do, Captain?” Marcus asks. Drescher smiles and then nods to the militia. “Bring me my five bodies.” Marcus nearly faints when he realizes what Drescher means. He turns and looks back at the other men. He had to sign the death sentence for five of them. “I can’t do this,” Marcus says. Drescher pulls out a pistol and shoots a random person in the head. The body drops to the floor and there are cries of terror. “I’m going to keep shooting people until you give me my five bodies. That’s just more unneeded blood on your hands,” Drescher says. Marcus clinches his teeth, not knowing what to do. “Why me?” he asks. Drescher turns to another man and asks for his five bodies. The man turns around and quickly shoves five people forward. Drescher shoots the man and tells the five chosen it was their lucky day, then turns back to Marcus. “That’s why,” Drescher begins. “You’re different from the others, Marcus.” Marcus just shakes his head, not wanting to accept the task given to him. Drescher shoots another man in the hand. “Ok! Stop!” Marcus cries out. He begins breathing heavily as he scans the militiamen. He goes over to the oldest man he sees and pats him on the shoulder. “I’m so sorry,” Marcus says. The old man pats Marcus on the back, saying, “You have nothing to be sorry for,” then he steps forward beside Drescher. Marcus searches for another older man, but most of the militia were all young. Marcus pats one on the shoulder. “No! Please! I have a family!” the man pleads. Marcus just closes his eyes and says, “I’m so sorry.” The chosen man is pushed forward to stand by Drescher. Marcus then puts his hands on two men standing side by side. Both men accept their fate and go to stand with the others. Marcus takes a deep breath then goes to stand in line alongside the four men he picked to die. Drescher walks over to him. “I deserve worse punishment than this for the sins I’ve committed,” Marcus tells him. Drescher grabs him and tosses him back into the group of militiamen. Four Morgen soldiers shoot the chosen militiamen in the head then Drescher turns to Adler, still laying on the floor, sobbing. Drescher shoots him in the head and turns to the others. “You’re dismissed.”

“This is your fault!” Hopper exclaims, tackling Dalton. The two scuffle on the floor of their ship, fists flying. “We have a duty to protect the people!” Dalton replies, blocking Hopper’s swings and throwing some punches of his own. “Bull****! The only duty you were fulfilling was to your brother. A brother who is already dead! And because of you, now mine’s dead too! You killed Felix! You killed Maurie!” Hopper retorts. “Felix was my best friend,” Dalton begins. “And you led him to his death. You led my brother and my wife…. Twenty-nine people are dead because of you!” Hopper jumps back on top of Dalton, laying all his anger and strength into him. Fury-raged punches connect with Dalton’s face. “You killed my wife!” Hopper screams through tears. The other crewmen try to break the two men up, trying to pry Hopper off Dalton. Hopper shoves them away and continues assaulting Dalton. Suddenly a beeping noise is heard. In the cockpit, Wallace presses a flashing button on the radio. Felix’s strained voice comes over the radio. “Get us the hell out of here.”

Hopper and Dalton race across the sandy terrain, both have pistols at the ready. “You’re almost there,” Wallace says over the radio. Hopper and Dalton can make out a billow of smoke coming from the other side of a hill. They race to the top of the hill and peer down below. The remains Felix’s ship lay on the other side. A group of ten men with guns stand around the wreckage, trying to get inside. It’s obvious from their tattered clothing they weren’t Morgens. “They must be natives,” Dalton says, cautiously easing toward them. They hear the two men approaching and turn, raising their guns. Dalton and Hopper raise their own guns and the standoff begins. The obvious leader of the natives steps forward, gun still drawn. “Drop your weapons,” he says. “You first,” Dalton replies. None of the men budge. Hopper begins to sweat. “What are you doing here?” he asks. “Looking for tools. Resources. The Morgen soldiers stripped us of everything,” the native leader replies. “We don’t want any trouble. Our friends are inside that ship. You let them out to go with us and you can take the ship,” Dalton says. “We take the ship with your say or without it. You have no leverage in this matter,” the leader replies. “Just give us our friends and we’ll be on our way,” Dalton says, finger twitching on the trigger. The leader turns and knocks on the cockpit door. “Will you open the door now? Your friends are here,” the leader says. The door creaks open just a bit and Felix makes eye contact with Hopper. He opens the door fully and helps Maurie out. “Maurie!” Hopper exclaims, running to hug his wife. “Stop!” the leader orders, pointing his gun at Hopper. Hopper stops in his tracks. “Life became hard after the first of the German ships landed. They took everything from us. We prayed for some sort of intervention. Then the Soviet ships came and there was more repression. Then the camps started getting built. We knew all hope was lost when Americans started showing up as slaves,” the leader says. “They aren’t slaves,” Dalton retorts. “But they are treated no different. And we were treated worse. We were literally stripped of everything. Homes, food, the clothes off our backs. And now it’s time we start taking things back,” the leader continues. He turns to Maurie and Felix. “Strip. Now,” he tells them. Both are hesitant. The leader places his hand on Maurie and says, “I’m waiting.” Hopper flips. “Don’t you touch her!” he exclaims, stepping forward with his raised gun. “Drop it!” the leader barks to Hopper, holding his gun and having his men all point their guns at him. All the men tighten their grips on their guns. “Hopper,” Dalton says. Hopper turns his head slightly to look at Dalton. Then Hopper realizes the message Dalton was trying to send. He didn’t want Hopper to make the same mistake he did. Hopper sighs and lowers his gun. The natives do the same the attention is turned back to Maurie and Felix. Felix looks to Hopper, knowing this situation was not going to end well unless someone took a stand. He turns to Maurie and hugs her, but is also angling her to the cockpit door. Felix shoves her into the cockpit, slams the door shut, and then turns, tackling the lead native. In the quick moment of confusion, Dalton and Hopper open fire on his men, quickly taking three out as they run forward. Dalton leaps forward, knocking two of the men to the ground while Hopper goes to shoot the remaining five, but he was out of ammo. He throws his pistol at one of the men and tries to fist fight with the others. They quickly overwhelm him. Felix and the lead native wrestle on the ground, throwing in hard punches and scrambling for their guns. The leader throws Felix off of him and stands up, gun pointed at Felix’s head. He looks at his men who had overtaken Dalton and Hopper. As the three men accept their deadly fate a gunshot sounds across the desert. The leader gasps, looking down at his chest and watches as blood pours out onto his shirt. He coughs up more blood and falls to his knees, this collapses to the ground. Dead. Everyone is confused by this and they look around. Off in the distance a group of six Morgen soldiers can be made out, racing toward the crash site, machine guns in hand. The natives take their attention off their captures and open fire on the approaching soldiers. Dalton leaps up and throws the cockpit door open as the soldiers begin to fire back. Bullets spray across the area. Many connecting with the natives, some clanging against the wreckage. Dalton, Hopper, and Felix climb inside the cockpit and slam the door shut behind them. Hopper races over to Maurie and they embrace. “I thought I lost you,” he tells her. “Hopper,” Dalton calls. Hopper turns and sees Felix laying on the ground, clutching his bloody side. Hopper races over to his brother. “Those Morgen soldiers are coming for us,” he coughs. “Don’t worry about them. Are you ok?” Hopper asks. “There’s a bag under that console over there,” Felix says, pointing. Dalton goes to get it. He looks inside. “This isn’t a first aid kit,” he says solemnly. “It’s the only way,” Felix says, coughing up blood. “What’s in the bag?” Hopper asks. Maurie clutches onto her husband, trying to comfort him. Dalton and Felix exchange looks. “What’s in the bag? What’s in the f***ing bag!?” Hopper demands. Felix strains and sits up. Dalton kneels down and pulls the contents out of the bag. Hopper watches as his brother straps C4 around his waist. “No! We can still help you! We can just throw it! We can take them!” Hopper exclaims. Felix holds the detonator which was very close to his C4 belt. “The fuses are in the back. I can just go get them,” Felix says. He groans in pain as Dalton helps him stand up. “Felix. You can’t do this,” Hopper pleads. “I’m proud of you Hopper. You’re going to win this fight. Maurie, take care of him,” Felix says, then opens the door and crawls out. He slams the door shut behind him. Outside he collapses, not able to take another step. The six Morgen soldiers grab him. “Looks like he’s giving up. Drescher wants his head,” one of the soldiers says. Felix holds his hands up, noticeably clutching the detonator. The soldiers notice and curse, going to shoot him, but before they can he squeezes the trigger. The C4 explodes, engulfing everyone in deadly flames.

The cockpit door slowly creaks open. Dalton peaks his head out and looks around. Not much was left. Just charred remains. He pulls himself completely out and looks around. Hopper and Maurie step out behind him. And then Dalton notices something. A few dozen yards away a Morgen soldier pulls himself up painfully. He must have been far enough away from the blast to survive. The soldier turns and notices the three pair of staring eyes, then breaks out into a sprint to escape them. Dalton smirks and gives chase. The wounded soldier races with a limp which causes him to stumble all over the place. Dalton quickly catches up with him and tackles him to the ground, then heaves him up and carries him back to the wreckage.

The Morgen soldier is strapped to a chair in the cockpit. Dalton stands in front of him. “What’s your name?” Dalton asks. “Daniel,” the soldier replies. “Well I have one simple question for you Daniel. Why did this happen?” Dalton asks. “You may call it a simple question, but I have no simple answer,” Daniel replies. “Then explain the details. What’s the reason for this massacre?” Dalton continues. “Will you let me go?” Daniel asks. “Depends on your answer,” Dalton retorts. Daniel sighs and nods, then starts talking. “2203 a German probe discovered this planet. By 2206 the first colonies have already begun forming. They discover material unlike any other that create more power than you could ever dream of,” Daniel starts. “Right, Lyrium. But it’s common knowledge no one knows how to harness that energy. So you’re telling me they found a way?” Dalton replies. “Exactly. But mining off-world resources can get pretty pricy, and after the Donnic wars the German economy was left crippled. So they had to partner with Russia,” Daniel continues. “Do they know how to harness the Lyrium?” Dalton asks. “No. But they sure as hell know there’s a way. And even if they don’t learn it they don’t want to cross those that know how to use it. They’re all German lap dogs,” Daniel replies. “But why bring innocent people here and then slaughter them?” Dalton asks. “Multiple reasons. This planet wasn’t exactly the best kept secret, and pissing off the entire Earth population wouldn’t exactly play to their hand. They had to find a way to open it up to everyone, but still have control. Thus the contracts. While the people under contract cultivated land and made this place livable, they were fed the lie they were the ones that would end up doing the living. Nope. This entire place belongs to Germany and they used the contractors to prepare for their new lives here while they spent their time readying the Lyrium and setting their plans. The massacre means they’re done planning. It’s the signal to the start of a war. One that will unfortunately be very one-sided,” Daniel states. Dalton takes this all in and then asks, “A war for what?” Daniel smirks and replies, “For Earth. Germany becomes leader of two separate global entities. They rule over everything.” Dalton steps back trying to process all this, but things weren’t looking good. “There’s got to be a way to stop them,” Dalton says. “There is no way,” Daniel replies. “You’re lying,” Dalton says, taking out his pistol and shooting Daniel in both thighs. Daniel howls out in pain. “Next time I hit what’s in between unless you give me answers,” Dalton says. Daniel is gasping for breath, the pain excruciating. “Okay. Okay. They didn’t kill everyone. They’ve got a hundred civilians bunkered up. A bit of leverage so no one comes nuking the place,” Daniel blurts out through gasps. “Nuking Morgen? Would that end all this?” Dalton asks. “They’ve got a huge supply of lyrium and all their plans depend on Morgen….but plans can change. The loss of Morgen would be a giant set back, but the German forces would still have an upper hand,” Daniel replies. “That’s better than nothing,” Dalton says. He cuts Daniel loose and pushes him outside, where Hopper and Maurie were keeping watch. Daniel tries to take a step , but pain shoots across his body from both thighs. He gasps for air through the pain. “You’ll be wanting to get back to camp. Crawl on your hands if you have to,” Dalton says. “Tell them Dalton Connors sent you.”

Marcus is laying in his bunk, twiddling his thumbs, thinking about everything he had experienced. Suddenly the doors to the barracks burst open and two soldiers drag Daniel in. “We need water! And a med kit!” one of the soldiers yells. Marcus and the other militiamen leap up to see what was going on. Someone brings the water and drizzles it into Daniel’s mouth while another person tends to the bullet wounds on his thighs. Drescher storms in and pushes past the crowd and crouches next to Daniel. “You’re the only one that’s left?” Drescher asks. Daniel nods weakly. “It was Captain Connors that did this to you, was it not?” Drescher asks. Daniel nods again. “How many are left?” Drescher continues with his questioning. “That I saw, three,” Daniel says, barely able to push out the words. “Three. That’s ok. We don’t need to worry about three men,” Drescher says. “One was a woman,” Daniel adds. “Even better,” Drescher says, then turns and leaves. As the crowd stays and watches as Daniel is tended to, Marcus pushes past them. “You said Captain Connors?” he asks. Daniel nods, but barely paying attention. His focus was on downing the water. “Dalton Connors?” Marcus asks. Daniel nods again and Marcus races off.

Marcus eases off his run when he reaches a small control room. He casually walks in to find two men sitting behind a desk. “I think Drescher needs you,” he says. The men look to each other and then one gets up. “Both of you,” Marcus says. “There has to be a man on post,” comes the reply. “I can take over while you’re gone. You don’t want to leave Drescher waiting. He’s in the courtyard,” Marcus says. The other man sighs and follows his partner outside. Marcus quickly shuts the door and locks it behind him then sits behind the desk where there was a variety of computer monitors and a radio. He goes to grab the radio then stops for a second, turning to look at the computer. Five people had escaped. What he was thinking was crazy, and the odds astronomically against him. But he had to check. He turns to the computer and pulls up a radar showing a dozens of blinking dots, five of them in red. He taps one of the dots and a file comes up for a man named Alexander Reynolds. We recognize him as one of the civilians who escaped through the fence. Marcus exits out of the file and clicks on the dot next to Alexander’s. Brian Hoffman pops up on the screen. Marcus sighs and exits out. Then the next dot. Emily Potts shows up on the screen. Marcus quickly exits out of the little girl’s file and clicks on the next dot. Madeline Potts. Nope. Exit out. Last dot now. Marcus taps it, holding his breath. Paul’s face materializes on screen. Marcus breathes a huge sigh of relief, happy his friend had survived the massacre. And then Marcus turns to the radio.

Dalton, Hopper, and Maurie had made it back to the other ship to reunite with Wallace and the others. Dalton finishes up telling them what he learned from Daniel and now they had to figure out some sort of plan. “We have to call in a strike,” Dalton says. Everyone nods. This was their only chance to save the free world. “Two problems,” Wallace begins. “One, we don’t have a radio with enough strength to call the Universal Militia. We’d have to go back up to the Baron,” Wallace continues. “They’ll shoot us down the second we lift off the ground,” Maurie says. “We could create a distraction somehow. Go in and cause a panic. Just look enough for someone to get up to the Baron,” Dalton says. “That’s suicide,” Wallace says. “I know. And I can do it alone,” Dalton replies. Everyone looks to Dalton, making a sacrifice for everyone. “Ok,” Wallace says, a bit more solemnly. “So you distract the Morgen soldiers. Even then it’s a risky move. The Baron’s a long way off. But it certainly seems more plausible now.” Everyone looks to each other. “I think it goes without being said that there’s no way we can say the civilians. Eight against an army will solve nothing. They’ll be going down with the camp. And I’ll be going with them,” Dalton says. No one likes the sound of this, but they also know there were no other options. And then they here the beeping sound of the radio. Wallace picks it up. “Is this Dalton Connors?” comes Marcus’ voice over the radio. Everyone looks at Dalton as he goes to grab the radio. “This is Captain Connors. Who is this?” Dalton responds. “My name is Marcus Hawke. I’m a contract militiaman in Camp Morgen. Your brother Paul is a good friend of mine,” Marcus replies. “Well a friend of Paul’s is a friend of mine,” Dalton retorts. “Is he safe? Are you coming to rescue the others now?” Marcus asks. “Is Paul safe? I thought he was dead. They slaughtered everyone from his zone,” Dalton replies. “Not everyone. He got out somehow,” Marcus says. A smile spreads across Dalton’s worn face. Marcus tells him Amanda wasn’t as lucky, but then gives the coordinates to Paul’s location. Dalton informs him they were calling in the Universal Militia to nuke the camp. It would probably take twelve hours for the strike to arrive. “So you’re going to leave us all here to die?” Marcus asks. “There’s no way we could get everyone out and to safety. We won’t even have a ship,” Dalton replies. “The Morgen soldiers have ships! I know my way around this place. I can rally some other militiamen. This isn’t impossible,” Marcus states. Dalton turns to the others. “It’s better than nothing,” Hopper says. Dalton nods in agreement. “Ok. This might work, but that nuke’s gonna drop no matter what and this isn’t the greatest of plans. Gather your men and get ready. And we’re going to need a distraction,” Dalton says to Marcus. “I’ll do everything I can,” Marcus replies. Dalton puts down the radio and turns to the others. This was it.

It was night. Marcus had gathered a large group of contract militiamen to get them to join his escape plan. Instead of hearing this conversation, we hear the Baron team talking. “Our whole plan is riding on this kid. A kid we’ve never even met. Can we trust him?” Hopper asks. “He’s our only shot,” Dalton replies. The look on the militiamen’s faces says they were in for this plan.

Cut to three militiamen looking nervous as they walk down a hallway. They stop in front of two Morgen soldiers guarding a door. “What are you doing?” one of the Morgen soldiers asks. “Drescher sent us to take over,” a militiaman named Henry replies. “Drescher wouldn’t do that. What are you up to?” the soldiers retorts. Then quickly the militiamen strike, stabbing the two soldiers repeatedly with knives. Henry whistles and four other militiamen race toward them, carrying large bags with them. They go inside the room the soldiers were guarding. This room was actually a small hallway with doors lining the sides, locked from the outside, just like the hallway Marcus had to slaughter people in. Henry takes a set of keys off one of the dead soldiers and tosses it to the four militiamen. They unzip their bags to reveal they’re all filled with guns. They begin unlocking doors. The civilians inside are first startled, scared of the men with guns, but the militiamen explain they were here to help, and begin handing the guns out. “Here,” one of the militiamen says, handing one of the rooms inhabitants a watch. “At noon you all come out and go to the ship bay. Shoot any soldier that stands in your way. Noon. If you come out before then you will be killed. If you come out after you’ll be left behind.” The militiamen shut the door back and move on to the next room, where they go about the same routine. Meanwhile, Henry and the other two militiamen are dragging the two soldier’s bodies into a storage closet. Suddenly, footsteps can be heard. Henry curses and steps outside the closet. He races over to the prisoner’s hallway door and quickly shuts it, then does his best to look like he’s guarding it. A soldier rounds the corner and stops in front of him. “Where are Smith and Banks? Why are you here?” the soldier asks. “I wanted to stretch my legs a bit and noticed they didn’t show up for their post, so I decided to step in,” Henry replies nervously. The soldier stares at him, looking as if he doesn’t buy this story. He takes a step closer to the door. “They’re just a bunch of locked up filth! I think I can handle this,” Henry adds. The soldier stops. If he opened that door the entire plan would come crashing down. Henry is sweating bullets. And then the soldier eases off. “That shows initiative. Good job,” the soldier says, then moves on. Henry lets out a huge sigh of relief.

Marcus walks quickly through the night, outside, barely able to see what was in front of him. Up ahead he can just barely make out the tents that cover the large rocket launchers. Then he sees the soldier pacing back and forth, bored from his job of guarding it. Marcus walks over to him. “I was just going for my daily walk and I noticed a couple of guards off duty,” Marcus says. “Daily walk? What is this s***? Your type aren’t allowed out this late,” the soldier replies. “Don’t you recognize me? I’m Drescher’s favorite. He makes exceptions for me. And maybe he’d make some exceptions for you too if you started taking some initiative,” Marcus retorts. “Okay. What post,” The soldier asks. “The prisoner’s quarters. Nobody is guarding it. And while, let’s be honest, they can’t get out anyway, I figured I’d let you know. Guarding people seems more important than guarding a machine to me,” Marcus says. “Why are you telling me this?” the soldier asks, a bit hesitant to trust Marcus. We see behind his back, Marcus is holding a knife. He’d use it if he had to, but he didn’t want it to come to that. “Because…” he’s grasping for an explanation. “Because Drescher sees potential in you. He told me. This could really put you over the edge,” Marcus says, fingers tightening around the knife. The soldier nods. “Ok, I’ll go check it out,” he finally says. Marcus sighs in relief. “Good. You won’t regret it,” he says. The soldier starts to walk off when Marcus stops him. He gets really close to the soldier and whispers, “And between you and me, being Drescher’s lap dog has it’s serious perks.” The soldier smiles and nods, then walks off. Marcus then turns to the tent. The hard part was now over. He goes to each tent and sets them on fire, then runs off.

The camera pulls back from the shot of the burning tents all the way back to Dalton, standing with a pair of binoculars, watching the blaze. “And there’s our distraction. Looks like the kid did it,” he says. “So you really think this is going to work?” Hopper asks. “I don’t know. But not knowing hasn’t stopped me before,” Dalton replies. Hopper is a bit shaken by this statement, remembering Felix. “Looks like it’s time for me to go,” Wallace says. Dalton shakes his hand. “Good luck,” Dalton tells him. “Save it for yourself. You’re the one that’s gonna need it,” Wallace replies, then turns and enters the Baron ship. Hopper turns to Maurie. “You should go with Wallace. It will be safer,” Hopper tells her. “No. I’m going with you. We’re going to save those people,” Maurie replies. “Maurie, if anything happened to you…” Hopper begins, but Maurie cuts him off. “You won’t let that happen,” she says, a bit sarcastically. Hopper sighs, a slight smile on his face. “You’re stubborn,” he says. “I got it from you,” Maurie replies. Wallace starts the Baron ship up and lifts it off the ground. Dalton turns to the others. Six people about to risk their lives to save a hundred others. Dalton then begins a speech about everything they had experienced that day. He wasn’t the best speaker, and this wasn’t some over the top rally cry. He admits to his faults, taking on the full blame for every life lost that day because of him. He then says he wasn’t going to make the same mistake twice. They were going to save those civilians. It was a unifying moment. Everyone knew the risks, but they were ready for whatever came next. They had twelve hours.

Emmy looks up into the night sky and points. “Look! A shooting star!” she says. Her mother and Paul look up to see a lit object going up into the sky. That was no shooting star. The camera quickly zooms all the way in to show Wallace piloting his ship back up to the Baron.

In Camp Morgen, the soldiers were in a panic trying to douse the flames, but they were growing too big. They break off and race to fire extinguishers, unleashing the water, trying to calm the flames. Amidst the commotion, no one realizes that on the other side of the camp, the Baron team snuck into the camp. Marcus creeps over to them, greeting them all and introducing himself. “All the civilians have been armed. The vehicle bay is right over here… I think we can do this,” Marcus says.

Meanwhile, Wallace races to the control room of the Baron. He picks up the radio and frantically calls in a nuclear strike. There’s obvious resistance to his demands, but he tells the story of the massacre and what would happen if Germany was able to harness the lyrium. The dispatcher calls forth higher-ups who hear Wallace out. Wallace makes his way up the chain of command, telling more and more people of the tragedy and future devastation. Finally someone says what he wants to hear. They were sending in back up. Nuclear devices were being armed. Only one slight problem. The official on the other end of the radio conversation explains a giant cargo ship carrying part of the world’s nuclear devices was actually in orbit, an insurance measure in case they were needed. Instead of the twelve hours everyone expected the nukes to take, they would be there in two. Wallace finishes up the conversation and curses, grabbing the radio and frantically tries to call Dalton.

In Camp Morgen, Marcus tries to lead the group to the prisoners, but Dalton doesn‘t move. “What are you doing?” Hopper asks. “I can’t leave Paul here,” Dalton replies. “If you leave you might not make it back,” Hopper says. “I have to try. I can’t just leave him here,” Dalton replies. Hopper nods and pats Dalton on the back. “Good luck,” he says. “You too,” Dalton replies, then exits back through the hole, racing off to the coordinates Marcus had given him. Hopper took command now that Dalton was gone. “Lead the way,” he tells Marcus. Marcus begins walking and in the background we can still see the tents burning, but the crowd was thinning out. Suddenly, Hopper’s radio beeps. He takes it out and answers it. Wallace is frantic on the other side. “They’re closer than we thought! You’ve gotta get out of there! The bombs drop in two hours!” Hopper turns to the others, shocked by this news. “Can we do this?” Marcus asks. “It’s our only option,” Hopper replies. Marcus nods, then turns and starts walking.

Marcus leads the Baron crew toward the prisoner’s cells. Only five remained from the crew. Five out of thirty-six. Marcus rounds the corner to the prisoners hallway and comes face to face with the soldier who was guarding the tents. The soldier raises his gun. “Drescher would want to deal with you personally, but I really can’t resist,” the soldier says. Hopper steps forward, his own gun raised. “Drop it,” Hopper demands. The soldier smiles and lowers his weapon, but then grabs his radio. “Drescher, you’re gonna want to bring everyone to the prison hall. There’s an escape attempt,” the soldier says. Hopper runs forward and knocks the man out with the butt of his gun. “Sounds like we need to get the hell out of here!” he says. And then Drescher and two dozen of his soldiers enter the hallway. “Holy s***,” Hopper exclaims. “Marcus, I’m disappointed,” Drescher states. Marcus struggles to come up with some sort of idea to get out of this, and then a thought pops into his head. “It’s twelve o’clock!” he yells. Everyone looks at him, puzzled. Marcus is breathing hard, praying for a miracle. Drescher begins to make a snide remark, when suddenly the door to the prison hallway bursts open, and the armed civilians race out. Upon seeing Drescher and the other soldiers, they open fire. Drescher curses and pushes past his men, who scramble to escape the storm of bullets. Those who stop to fire back are quickly struck down. Drescher and his men had temporarily fallen back, but it was only a matter of time until they would strike back. “Let’s move!” Marcus yells to the one hundred armed civilians. The large group races down the hall, heading to the vehicle bay.

Once the exit the building, all hell breaks loose. A loud alarm is sounding all throughout the camp, and every soldier was racing into action, guns ablaze. The civilians fire aimlessly, obviously not as skilled as their opponents. Quickly the civilians begin to fall. Hopper and the rest of the Baron crew try their best to return fire on the attacking soldiers. “Keep moving! Don’t stop!” Marcus yells to the civilians, who’s body count rises quickly. People are pushing others out the way, tripping over dead bodies. It’s like the opening massacre all over again. It’s a heartbreaking sight to see as these innocent people are literally running for their lives. The other contract militiamen suddenly storm out from positions behind the soldiers, giving them an element of surprise which is quite effective. They take out a great deal of Drescher’s forces, but soon they have to retreat as the soldiers fire back. The civilians make it to the vehicle bay. Only half of them had made it this far. They all scramble into ships, piling in as many into one as they possibly can, comfort isn’t an option. Marcus and the Baron crew reach the bay in a frantic sprint to enter the ships. Drescher spot them and gives chase. He fires his weapon, but it just clicks. Out of ammo. He tosses it aside and picks up some speed in his run. He catches up and tackles Marcus to the ground. Hopper stops and joins the fight, kicking Drescher off Marcus. Hopper raises his gun, but Drescher is fast, swatting it out his hand and causing it to go flying. They start a vicious fist fight. Even two against one, Drescher is a force to be reckoned with. As they continue to fight, the civilians continue to push their way into ships. The soldiers begin to enter, firing on all the ships. One enters with a bazooka. He fires at the first ship which goes up in flames, spiraling into the next ship which topples over, but was still drivable. The ship’s fiery wreckage engulfs a few civilians as they try to escape the carnage. The first of the ships lifts off, speeding off into the sky. The bazooka wielder aims for it, but Maurie shoots him in the back of the head. He topples over and the bazooka fires into a wall, causing it to crack. Hopper notices as he continues to fight Drescher. Drescher lands a powerful blow to Hopper’s jaw, sending him falling back. He then pounces on Marcus, beating him to a pulp. Suddenly his should explodes with blood, a bullet ripping through it. He falls over, howling in pain. Marcus pulls himself up and turns to see Maurie holding the smoking gun. They both race over to help Hopper up. “This whole place is about to collapse,” Hopper says. They sprint to the nearest ship, piling inside. Suddenly, Hopper stops. He turns and sees one ship left, then turns back to Maurie. “I have to go back for Dalton,” he tells her. “No! There’s not enough time!” Maurie exclaims. “I love you,” Hopper says, pulling her in to a tight hug, then a kiss. “I love you too,” Maurie says through tears. Then Hopper pulls away and races off to the last ship.

Maurie wipes the tears from her eyes as she sits behind the controls of her ship. In the back, Marcus is ushering the last of the civilians in. “Alright! Let’s go!” he calls to her. The ship lifts off the ground as the door begins when the roof begins to collapse. A piece of rubble strikes the ship and Maurie almost loses control. The back door flies off, leaving everyone open to the elements. “Hang on!” Marcus exclaims. Maurie turns and opens the door to the cockpit, motioning for people to get inside. As the ship continues to try and lift off the ground, suddenly Drescher appears. He leaps onto the ship and tackles Marcus. The two begin to fight as the ship lifts higher and higher off the ground. Punches are being thrown left and right. With his destroyed shoulder, Drescher is a bit closer a match to Marcus’ fighting skills, but the bulky German is still winning this fight, pummeling Marcus with his hammer-like fists. The ship is getting more and more of a vertical angle as it reaches higher altitude, and soon Drescher and Marcus begin to slide. Drescher lands a powerful punch which sends Marcus reeling backwards. He catches himself on pipe, just inches from the edge which would send him falling to his death. Drescher kicks at him, but Marcus slides away, then tries to run to higher ground. Drescher grabs him and pulls him close, then turns him, about to throw him over the edge. Marcus raises his arm and brings it down with all his strength on Drescher’s hurt shoulder. Drescher howls in pain and recoils, dropping Marcus. The ship continues to even more vertical. It’s impossible to stand on the slanted floor now. Marcus and Drescher both have to grab on to edges in the walls of the ship. Marcus is hanging over Drescher, trying to pull himself away. Drescher grabs at Marcus’ feet, trying to pull him down. Marcus turns and starts kicking Drescher repeatedly in his hurt shoulder. It’s impossible for Drescher to fight back. He feels his grip start to slip. And then Marcus delivers the final kick. Drescher’s fingers slide off their grip and he goes tumbling out of the ship, plummeting towards the ground. Marcus breathes a huge sigh of relief, then pulls himself up toward the cockpit.

Hopper lands his ship and leaps out, spotting Dalton up ahead. The sun was just now starting to creep up as the new day began. “Dalton!” Hopper yells. Dalton can’t hear him. Hopper runs after him, trying to catch up. Dalton reaches the cave and peers inside. Madeline shrieks at the sight of an intruder, but Dalton raises his hands, showing he’s no harm. Paul turns and sees his brother. His expression isn’t overly excited. A slight bit of happiness on his worn face is the only welcome Dalton gets from his brother. “I thought you were dead,” Dalton says, pulling his brother in to a hug. Paul hugs back. Any bit of affection was strongly welcome. “I came to get you out of here. This whole place is about to be destroyed,” Dalton continues. Emmy looks outside and points. “Mommy, who’s that?” she asks. Dalton turns and sees Hopper making his way toward them, his ship just a short distance behind. Dalton is slightly confused at Hopper’s arrival, but turns to the others and says, “That’s our ride out of here. Let’s go.” Madeline scoops up Emmy and heads outside. Paul walks outside with his brother, in no obvious rush to leave this place. Hopper grabs Emmy and escorts Madeline to the ship. He helps them both inside then turns back to Dalton. He looks up and can see the giant war ships coming with the nukes. He curses and races back over to Dalton. Meanwhile, Paul reaches into his pocket and feels something missing. He turns and goes back into the cave, frantic. “Paul!” Dalton calls after him. “Dalton!” Hopper adds in. Dalton turns and sees Hopper racing toward him. “We have to go! Now,” he exclaims. “We’ve got time,” Dalton replies. “No we don’t. Look up! There was a change of schedule!” Hopper retorts. “I’m not leaving without Paul,” Dalton says. “Get in the f***ing ship!” Hopper yells. Dalton shakes his head and turns back to reenter the cave. Inside, Paul is searching everyone, a complete mess, looking for something. “I have to find it!” Paul says to himself. “Paul, we’ve got to go. If we don’t leave right now, we’re going to die,” Dalton says. “Then go,” Paul replies, still frantically searching the cave. “I’m not leaving you,” Dalton says. “I’m not going,” Paul retorts. “Why are you doing this?” Dalton asks. “I should have been with Amanda. I should have been with my son,” Paul replies. “Paul, I’m so sorry about what happened, but you can’t stay here,” Dalton says. “Yes I can,” Paul replies coldly. “If you want to stay then I’m staying too,” Dalton says. “Don’t do this Dalton. Don’t force me to make this decision. Please. I’m begging you to leave me here,” Paul pleads. “I can’t just leave you here to die,” Dalton says. “I died in that attack with Amanda and Dalton,” Paul replies, turning away and continuing his search. Dalton just stands there, as if Paul’s words had kicked the life out of him. The final score begins to kick in. Hopper grabs Dalton and drags him back toward the ship. Dalton is placed in the ship and Hopper races into the cockpit, taking off. The ship lifts off into the sky, the looming war ships easily visible above it. Inside the cave, Paul goes to a cluster of rocks, a crack down the middle. The only place he hadn’t searched. He reaches inside, hand searching, desperate. Finally, his fingers clasp around what he was searching for. He pulls out his handmade rattle, a slight smile on his face. Overhead, slots on the bottom of the warships open. The bombs fall from their positions, plummeting to the ground. Hopper pilots his ship as fast as he can, teeth clenched. He had to get far enough away. In the cave, Paul sits down, at peace. He clutches the rattle and holds it against his heart. The bombs hit the ground and he has a smile on his face. And then there was nothing. The bombs devastate the area. Destroying everything in the blink of an eye. The ship just barely escapes the blast radius, shaking violently as it’s rocked by the outskirts of the blast. But it manages to push forward and continue on as it soars into the sky. Overhead the sunrise lit up the skyline, a beautiful sight. Down below was the desert wasteland filled with destruction and devastation. The camera pans back, catching the ship flying directly in between these two opposites. And then we smash to black.

END.

Edited by Frankenberry
  • Like 1

The Vast Dark Trilogy: Part One - The Serpent's Egg

Genre: Horror/Thriller

Budget: 18m

Release Date: October 21st

Rating: R

Director: James Wan

Score: Jonny Greenwood

Running Time: 101 minutes

Theater Count: 3261

Cast:

Dale - Edward Norton

Kenneth - Tobin Bell

Ashley - Dianne Lane

Albert - Miguel Ferrer

"Wig" Man - Rade Serbedzija

Gordon - James Morrison

Sheriff - Micheal Shannon

Silva - Zachary Quinto

Dante - John Boyd

Plot:

Chapter One: present

Dale (Norton) is having a weird dream. Something creeps into his room and shows a symbol to him. He wakes up, but unsure whether it was a dream or was it a real sensation. Front door is open. He goes for morning jog then heads to work. He's an FBI agent in Colorado.

Once he steps into his office and consumes his every day tea and donuts, he gets a strange phone call from his boss' wife (Lane). She says that she urgently wants to talk to him, they need to meet up as soon as possible. She sounds quite desperate. A minute later his a secretary storms into the office and informs him that they need him at a crime scene. His boss and mentor, Kenneth (Tobin Bell) is waiting for him outside the building in a car. On the way to crime scene, Dale is mind is elsewhere, he can't stop thinking about the phone conversation he had just a short time ago. Kenneth doesn't know anything about it, Dale won't mention it. He's chatting about his dream he had the night before. They enter to a local motel, where the sheriff (Shannon) gives a hard time for them. They find the body in the hotel room, seems like a torture-murder case. The duty receptionists has disappeared. The sheriff can only produce one witness, a stinky trump, who says that he saw everything. When the agents order him to mention some details, he only says: "The sun is dying, son. What are we going to do when it's gone. huh? I'll be still selling perukes. Don't you ever dare to say wig, they're called parukes".

After a short investigation, they found out that the victim is a former FBI agent. After they leave the morel, Kenneth invites Dale for a dinner.

Chapter Two - 10 years ago

This sequence is about dale as a student. It takes place in a pub, where he feels very uncomfortable in the company of his fellow classmates. Conversations about films, politics, girls and other jokes. Dale leaves early, he gets a lot of stick. On the way home, he bumps into a little girls body in the dark alley. Dale freaks out, calls the police, who are trying to calm him down, but he has a break down and keeps on yelling and crying. The first time he met the force of evil. He can feel its presence around as he looks down at the innocent girl's corpse. This is a moment, when he decides to join the FBI.

Chapter Three - present

Dale goes to the dinner. Ashley is preparing a lovely dinner. They're playing chess with Kenneth. Dale is confused, Ashley seems perfectly fine, he tries to get some time alone with Ashley to ask her about the earlier phone call, but Kenneth seems to be around all the time. Dale goes to the cinema, then home. he has nightmares again, the same figure appears again, showing the same symbol. He's about to do thew research on it, trying to figure out the meeting when he gets a phone call. It's Kenneth. His voice is heartbroken. Ashley's been kidnapped.

Chapter Four - 6 month ago

A completely different set and tone. Kenneth and dale are in Pueblo, in a Native American village. They're relaxing, smoking pipes and visit rituals of the Native Americans. Very peaceful atmosphere that ends up with brutal fashion. During another pipe-smoking session, while they're listening to old stories of the clan leader, the oldest member of the group enters to the wigwam, points at dale and shouts: "La muerte, la muerte." He wants Dale to leave the place immediately. Dale is absolute terror and storms out. ten minutes later they found the old man in hos old wigwam. he hanged himself. He left a note saying it's all Dale's fault. Weird.

Chapter Five - 3 years ago

We follow the lead to a brutal murder in a small town, the FBI agents are searching for a missing firl in the woods. dale founds the girl tied up to a tree. She's naked, rapped and frozen to death. His first time on the field as a qualified FBI agent. Evil is around us, he knows it. Kenneth consoles him and helps him to toughen up.

Chapter Six - present

Ashley is still missing. Exciting split screen sequence with Kenneth and dale. They receiving letters to the office. Puzzle that leads into a location. They're leading to separate team. Dale is with Albert, his temperament college. In an old warehouse, Kenneth discovers another dead FBI agent, while Dale and Albert end up in a block of flats, where they found yet another corpse, and it's their boss Gordon's daughter. dale has to break the news to him.

Chapter Seven - present

The story kicks in, lot of things are happening. In NY a serial killer hunts catholic priests. 3 dead in four days. Kenneth disappears, there's no sign of him, since he found Dante, the man, he used to work. The sheriff says they believe that Silva, the motel receptionist is in NY and he's responsible for the killings. Dale knows that it's far more complicated than that.

Chapter Eight - present

He keeps seeing that man and symbol in his dreams. After a few months since the incident, he has a nightmare with the old Native American, who killed himself involved. Another priest found dead. The fourth. The heads been chopped off and been posted to Colorado. Stranger things are happening. The "wig" man appears outside the FBI office and hands in Kenneth's jumper. He claims that he's seen him and he thinks he'll be back soon. Dale and Albert are about to go mental Kenneth walks into the office, he seems hypnotized. Also the sheriff has even better news, they've found Ashley in NY.

Chapter Nine - present

Dale has to look after both Kenneth and Ashley. Kenneth seems like he was on a different planet, he's not fully gained his conscious back. Ashley meanwhile is in a very bad state, she's been heavily drugged. Kenneth seems to go crazy, he mumbles weird things and doesn't leave his room, doesn't even acknowledge the news that his wife is back. Ashley is getting better and better and slowly and surely, a romance begins between them.

Chapter Ten - present

All of a sudden everything turns good before the film reached its breathtaking climax. Ashley and Dale has their first kiss. Silva shockingly walks into the FBI building, turns himself up and admits all the crime. Kenneth regains his old self and explains dale that he's been in a very special, peaceful place. He's back at the case, interrogating Silva, who's calmness is scary as hell. He comes up with the detail of every murder, so there can be no doubt that he's the serial killer, he however claims that it's all part of his plan and he'll be free shortly. Meanwhile Dale is having an inside battle, he can hardly control his emotions towards Ashley, at the same time he doesn't want to betray his mentor and old friend. He does eventually.

Finale

Dale and Ashley are having sex in Kenneth's house, while Kenneth goes back to the FBI building to question Silva once more only to found out that he kept his word, he somehow vanished from the cell, the guards are all murdered. He cut back to dale and Ashley, they're both seem extremely happy, you'd think that finally something good happened to poor old dale, who had to go through all kind off suffering during the film. Not a chance. Ashley and Dale are lying naked on the bed when we see a figure entering a room, we can't see the face, everything is happening so quickly, we can only see a hand holding a sharp knife stabbing both Dale and Ashley. Both of them collapse and hit the floor. Bumm. Suck this, happy ending.

After the end credits we can see the teaser trailer for the follow-up installment coming out next year titled Vast Dark - Lord's Supper

Edited by The Dark Alfred

After Doomsday

Director: Michael Bay

Cast: Callum Blue (Tarkamat of Kandemir), Geoff Pierson (Ramri), Laura Vandervoort (Sigrid Holmen), Jeff Goldblum (Carl Donnan), Zeljko Ivanek (Arnold Goldspring), Lauren German (Alexandra Vukovic), Tommy Lee Jones (Hlott Luurs)

Theatres: 3,846

Date: August 12

Budget: $70 million

Plot: The USS Benjamin Franklin, a starship crewed entirely by men returns to Earth, to find the planet consumed by eruptions from within the crust. All life is gone, along with the few outposts of humanity on the Moon and artificial satellites. Missiles lurk throughout the Solar System, ready to destroy returning ships. Unable to leave a message drone because of the missiles, the Franklin flees to Tau Citi. Discipline breaks down, the captain is killed, and a nucleus of a new crew forms behind a man named Carl Donnan . Donnan is an engineer and adventurer who gave up wandering the Earth for a chance to see the galaxy, courtesy of a Senator who owed him a favor. Now he is leading almost 300 men on a quest for other humans, and for Earth's murderers. Chief suspects are the Kandemirians, especially since the missiles swarming through the Solar System are Kandemirian.

Earth is new to interstellar trade, and a handful of ships have gone out into the wider galactic society. The men realize they have little hope of finding other humans, let alone women. They do have a guide with them, an alien called Ramri from the polycultural society originating on the planet Monwaing. Ramri is a biped descended from feathered, bird-like creatures.

Some time afterwards, the ship Europa with a crew of 100 women returns, to find Earth destroyed and missiles roaming the Solar System. They are able to disable one missile. A small team boards the missile, including Navigation Officer Sigrid Holmen and her friend Gunnery Officer Alexandra Vukovic. The missile appears to have been manufactured by Kandemirians, although there are symbols in an unknown script scrawled on a bulkhead within it. Other missiles approach, and the Europa must leave without addressing the central mystery. The officers confer about where to go next

Travelling to Vorlak, Donnan sells the crew's services to the warlord, or Draga, Hlott Luurs. His proposition is that the humans will develop new technology allowing a ship to detect the drives of other ships far beyond the usual range. Donnan's friend Arnold Goldspring is a mathematician who has a host of new ideas for the technology. The detector is just the first one. To prove its worth, Donnan bargains for a Vorlak ship which they will use on a stealth raid on a Kandemirian outpost.

The raid is a disaster, and they are captured by Kandemirians. Interrogated by the head of the Kandemirian forces, Tarkamat, Donnan is told that if he refuses to re-create the technology for Kandemir, his crew will die horribly, one by one. He has no choice but to comply.

The crew of the Europa travel far beyond the boundaries of the local cluster to one with a vibrant capitalist economy. At Sigrid Holmen's suggestion, they set themselves up as "Terran Traders Inc." and proceed to amass wealth, hoping to be able to buy or charter ships to search for survivors of Earth. Sigrid is kidnapped by representatives of a rival trader culture, the Forsi, who resemble heavysetgnomes. The Forsi want to take her away to study, determined to discover why "Terran Traders Inc." is able to be so successful. She is in the process of attempting escape from them when Alexandra Vukovic, a former urban guerrilla, tracks her down and uses her skills to eliminate Sigrid's captors.

Donnan's crew, laboring on one of the Kandemirians' subject planets, are being carefully monitored to make sure they only work on the drive detection device. However, the monitoring of the material making up the chassis of the device is less stringent, and they are able to create a dummy copy of a common soldier's rifle from seemingly unrelated parts. With this they bluff their way out of confinement, capture real weapons, and eventually steal a starship. The price of this escape is the loss of a suicide squad who hold off the local troops long enough for Donnan, Goldspring, Ramri and the rest to take off.

Ramri takes them to his homeworld, Katkinu. Like many Monwaing worlds, this has different and apparently incompatible cultures living side by side. The official Representative of the homeworld on Katkinu is from the Laothaung culture. Unlike Ramri's culture, this one uses biotechnology efficiently and ruthlessly. Specialized lifeforms, designed to have just enough intelligence to do work, and subservient to the rulers, carry out all labor. There are even altered types of Monwaingi being used as slaves. In the Representative's office they are shown a recording of an interrogation of an agent of the merchant culture of Xo. It indicates that Earth was destroyed by bombs sold to two of the minor national powers, and set up as a suicide weapon, to be detonated if either power was attacked with nuclear weapons.

The men are shocked, but are still determined to fight on against the Kandemirians. Returning to Vorlak, Donnan bluffs his way past Hlott Luurs, who is still angry over the loss of a ship and his kinsman aboard it. Goldspring has designed more weapons using the stardrive technology. The basis of the drive is that space is astanding waves pattern. Where interference fringes occur, there is in effect no space and no distance. A ship may jump from fringe to fringe and travel from star to star in a short time. The new devices manufacture artificial fringes. With this they are able to distort space-time inside enemy ships, disabling missiles, inducing small thermonuclear explosions, and producing coherent sound waves. This last weapon lets them administer thecoup de grace to the Kandemirian fleet, broadcasting a message which demoralizes the crews, at the same time encouraging the subject races in the Empire to revolt.

After the victory, the news, in the form of a carefully crafted minstrel song, spreads around the galaxy. The song, in Uru, has the title "The Battle of Brandobar", and describes the final battle in a series of quaitrains. A chapter of the novel is dedicated to a scholarly analysis of the song, teasing out both the story of the song and the calculated structure of the verses, designed to resist alteration as the song spreads from one singer to another along the trade routes.

It is through this song that the crew of the Europa, via their trade connections, learn where the USS Benjamin Franklin went.

Once the two crews are united, apart from the obvious considerations, they must decide who destroyed the Earth. The men still believe it was the Kandemirians, with the trader story being

Edited by Smallville944

Cycle of the Werewolf

Date- February 18th 1

Genre- Horror

Rating- R- strong bloody violence, language, gore and a rape

Theaters- 3,255 theaters

Budget- 37 million

Running Time- 101 minutes or 1 hour and 41 minutes

Studio- Number 2 Productions

Director- Joe Johnston

Actors and Actress- Marty- Gabriel Basso

Plot: The film is set in the fictional town of Tarker's Mills, Maine. A werewolf is viciously killing people and animals and strange incidents take place at each full moon. The otherwise normal town is living in fear. The protagonist of the film is Marty Coslaw, an eleven-year-old boy in a wheelchair. The story goes back and forth from the terrifying incidents to Marty's youthful day-to-day life and how the horror affects him. The first victim is Arnie Westrum, who is murdered in a tool-shack during a blizzard when the full moon comes in January, shortly after midnight on New Year's Day. Although the police admit that they are looking for a serial killer later on in the novel, and the killer is dubbed "The Full Moon Killer", Arnie Westrum immediately identifies the killer in his mind as being "the biggest wolf he has ever seen." The next victim is Stella Randolph, a depressed, unmarried, and impoverished seamstress, who is killed on St. Valentine's Day in February, after she has sent several Valentine's Day cards to herself from 1980's heartthrobs such as John Travolta and Ace Frehley. Believing she is dreaming, Stella sees the wolf watching her, delusively convinces herself that it is a man, and lets it into her house through the window. Stella is the only victim who seems to accept her fate, failing to so much as ward off the beast. The next victim is an unknown homeless drifter killed in March. During an intense blizzard, virtually the entire town loses its power. While several members of the town are unable to sleep during the power outage, they hear a wolf howling. Several prominent members of the story hear the howling, including Marty and Town Constable Lander Neary. Although no one can say exactly where the howling originated from, it is at this point that the rumors of a werewolf begin to spread through the town. The drifter is found by an employee of the electric and gas company sent to repair the power lines. Wolf prints are found frozen in the snow around the body. This is the first discovered evidence of a non-human killer. As April arrives, so does Spring, and while children celebrate the warmer weather as normal, the presence of a killer has engulfed the town in terror. On April Fool's Day, 11-year-old Brady Kincaid is flying a new kite given to him as a birthday present. Having realized that he has stayed out too late, he starts to prepare to leave. Upon doing this, Brady tells himself he has to hurry home in order to avoid a beating from his father, but in reality he is afraid of seeing the werewolf. Before he can leave, his fears are realized. He is found the next day in the park by a volunteer search party, only feet away from where other children had reported him playing, decapitated and disemboweled. The May full moon comes on Tarker's Mills' Homecoming weekend. The chapter begins with Baptist Reverend Lester Lowe awaking from a dream and half-expecting to see a werewolf outside of his church. Lowe had dreamed that he was giving his sermon in front of a packed congregation, not unusual on Homecoming Sunday according to Lowe, and he was preaching the sermon of his life, in contrast to his usually drab homilies. As Lowe continued to preach, speaking about the presence of the Beast, the congregation began to transform, although Lowe did not cease preaching. Eventually, Lowe began to transform himself. At this point, he realizes that he has been dreaming. The next day, Sunday, Lowe finds Clyde Corliss, a janitor at the church, gutted on the pulpit. In June, Alfie Knopfler, owner of the Chat n' Chew, a diner, is considering closing early, as it is near high school graduation, and he has no customers, when a customer enters and orders coffee. The customer is left unidentified, except to say that he is a regular, only out late. As Alfie surmises that he looks sick and probably will not stay long, the customer transforms before his eyes. Alfie compares it to the transformation scenes in The Incredible Hulk television series, and can hear change rattling in clothes pockets when the werewolf moves around, as his clothes have not been completely removed. Alfie, a Navy veteran, puts up somewhat of a struggle, but is killed relatively easily. Dying while looking at the moonlight through the window. In July, the town's Independence Day fireworks have been canceled. This is very upsetting to Marty, who has been looking forward to them all year. Because he feels bad for him, Marty's Uncle Al brings him fireworks, warning Marty to set them off really late so that his mother will not find out. While Marty is outside enjoying his own private Independence Day celebration, the werewolf attacks the boy, who manages to put out the monster's left eye with a package of black cat firecrackers. The werewolf escapes and Marty's parents call the police. In August, Constable Neary is getting his hair cut at the barber shop and is discussing the killer with the other patrons of the barber shop. It is revealed here that Marty has described the killer as a werewolf, not a person, and that he had been sent to live with relatives in Stowe, Vermont for the remainder of the summer, as the Maine State Police are fearful that the killer may return to kill Marty, and that Marty will recover better from the shock if he is away from Tarker's Mills. It is because of this "shock" that both Neary and the State Police have surmised that Marty, who had seen the killer, is suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome, and having heard the stories of a werewolf at school, had juxtaposed the image of a wolf and the human killer together. The police also ignore the fact that Marty claims the killer is now missing his left eye. While one of the patrons of the barber shop suggests that the killer wears a costume, Neary dismisses it, saying the killer is purely human, and may be completely insane, possibly not even aware that he has committed the murders. Later that night, Neary is attacked in his truck by the werewolf. Remembering the discussion about a werewolf costume, Neary attempts to pull a mask off of the killer, realizing too late that no mask exists. The werewolf then kills him in a rather playful manner (pulling off the skin of his face, as though it were a mask) and feeds upon his remains. In September, Elmer Zinneman hears his entire pen of pigs being attacked. While initially planning to shoot at a natural predator, Elmer abandons these plans when he hears a wolf howl. Later on Elmer goes outside to see something huge and black running into the woods. Elmer's brother Pete comes over later that day and the men discuss how much of the loss will be covered by insurance. Pete mentions the wolf track evident in the mud, and notes that even he knows that those tracks belong to a werewolf, and he lives two counties away. Later on, both Elmer and Pete discuss going hunting for the werewolf, but not until November, saying that until then, people will have to be careful during the light of the full moon. October comes and so does Halloween. To celebrate, Marty goes trick-or-treating, but although he is ostensibly just trick-or-treating, he is also looking for a man or a woman missing his or her left eye. While out, he sees the Reverend Lowe wearing an eye patch (Lowe and Marty had not seen each other since their encounter on the Fourth of July).In November, Elmer and Pete Zinneman, along with dozens of others, begin going into the woods everyday, waiting to shoot the werewolf. Although the hunters do not carry silver bullets, and hunt on days when the moon is not full, it is suggested that they are not looking for a mythological creature, but rather some sort of cryptid. Also, it is acknowledged that most of the hunters are hunting for fun, in order to be away from their wives, urinate outdoors, and tell jokes which include racial and ethical slurs. Reverend Lowe, realizing he may kill another innocent victim, or be discovered himself, has been receiving anonymous letters from Marty, and plans to listen to gossip, for the first time in his life, so that he may kill the person attacked in July (Marty). However, in order to avoid the hunters, Lowe decides to travel to Portland, Maine and check into a hotel. At this point, Lowe, who had at first been reluctant about his curse, which he has no idea how he contracted, has more or less gone insane, and though not actually embracing his curse, acknowledged that all things serve the will of God. Ironically, after traveling to Portland, Lowe kills Milt Sturmfuller, a resident of Tarker's Mills, who is known as a notorious wife-batterer. Sturmfuller has been systematically traveling to Portland to cheat on his wife. After one night in Portland, he contracts genital herpes, when he returns home, martially rapes his wife, and passes the disease onto her. While walking from his hotel room, which is the room adjacent to the one that Lowe has purchased, Sturmfuller is decapitated by the werewolf. By December, the town of Tarker's Mills is beginning to return to normal, as there has not been a known murder by the Full Moon Killer since Neary in August. However, some residents, such as Elmer Zinneman, point out that his pigs, and the four deer found slaughtered in the woods in October, could have been killed by the werewolf (Sturmfuller's death goes virtually unnoticed as he is far from a model citizen, and he is not linked to the Tarker's Mills murders as he is murdered in Portland). Marty continues to send Lowe anonymous letters asking why he does not kill himself and end the terror. In December, he sends the last letter - signed with his name. Unbeknownst to Reverend Lowe, Marty has convinced his somewhat reluctant uncle to have two silver bullets made and to come spend New Year's Eve (which falls on the full moon) with him. Right before midnight, the werewolf breaks into the house to kill Marty, who shoots him twice with the silver bullets, managing to completely blind and finally kill him. The Cycle of the Werewolf ends almost exactly a year after it began

The Nine Tailors

Director: Bill Condon

Cast: Henry Czenry (Lord Peter Wimsey), Bradley James (Mervyn Bunter), Michael McMillian (The Reverend Theodore Venables, rector of French Church St. Paul), Henry Cavill (Sir Henry Thorpe), Tom Selleck (Superintendent Blundell), Jeffery Combs (Jeff Deacon), Mark Pellegrino (Nobby Cranton), John Schnieer (Will Thoday), Melanie Lynskey (Mary Thoday), Jeffery Dean Morgan (Jim Thoday), Julianne Moore (Lady Thorpe), Leighton meester (Hilary Thorpe), Geoff Pierson (Detective Inspector Charles Parker)

Theatres: 2.733

Budget: $25 million

MPAA: PG-13

Date: January 7

Plot: Stranded in the Fenland village of Fenchurch St. Paul on New Year's Eve after a car accident, Wimsey helps ring a nine-hour peal of bells overnight after Will Thoday, one of the ringers, is stricken by influenza Lady Thorpe, wife of Sir Henry Thorpe, the local squire, dies next morning and Wimsey hears how the Thorpe family has been blighted for 20 years by the unsolved theft of jewels from a house-guest by the butler, Deacon, and an accomplice, Cranton. Both men were imprisoned, but the jewels were never recovered.

At Easter, Sir Henry himself dies and his wife's grave is opened for his burial. A body is found hidden in the grave, mutilated beyond recognition. It is first thought to be the body of a tramp labourer calling himself "Driver" who arrived and then vanished just after the New Year. An odd document found in the bell Chamber ir Henry's daughter, proves to be a cipher Acting on a hunch, Lord Peter enquires at the Post Office for any uncollected letters addressed to "Driver". Bunter, Wimsey's Butler, inveigles a postmistress into handing over a letter posted in France, which confirms a link with the body, which was wearing French underclothes. The letter is addressed not to "Driver" but to "Paul Taylor", a reference to "Tailor Paul", the tenor (largest) bell in the ring at Fenchurch St. Paul. When the writer of the letter is traced, the dead man is assumed to be Arthur Cobbleigh, a British soldier listed as missing in action but who evidently deserted and stayed in France after the war Cobbleigh appears to have known where the emeralds were hidden, and to have plotted to recover them, probably with "Driver". "Driver" is discovered to be an alias of Cranton, the accomplice in the original theft.

Wimsey assumes the two men did recover the emeralds and Cranton then killed Cobbleigh for them, but cannot prove it. However, when he decodes the cipher (which requires knowledge of change-ringing) it leads him to the emeralds, still untouched in their hiding place in the church. Without any particular purpose, Wimsey shows the cipher to Mary Thoday, Will's wife and Deacon's widow. The Thodays abscond to London. Wimsey guesses the true identity of Cobbleigh, and confirms this through the surete in France. He also discovers the Thodays' whereabouts through the Archbishop of Canterbury Cranton is interviewed by Wimsey and his brother in law, Detective Inspector Charles Parker Much becomes clear when Cobbleigh turns out to have been Deacon, the thieving butler. In 1918 he murdered a warder and escaped from prison. A body, apparently his, was later found, but in fact Deacon had murdered a soldier and swapped identities with him. He married bigamously in France and waited several years to return for the emeralds, which he had hidden before his arrest. Since he risked hanging if caught, he finally asked Cranton to help, sending him the cipher as a clue to the hiding place as a token of good faith. Cranton could not solve it but knew it related to the bells, so he came to Fenchurch as "Driver" on New Year's Day. He went to the bell-chamber on the night of 4 January, but found Deacon's dead, bound body in the chamber and fled, dropping the cipher.

Parker then places a hidden microphone in the interview room where Will Thoday and his sailor brother Jim are waiting. It becomes apparent that both brothers thought that the other was guilty of killing Deacon, but were willing to take the blame themselves or at least shield the other. When they are interviewed, Will relates that he encountered Deacon, who had come to retrieve the emeralds, in the church on 30 December. Will had married Mary after the war, believing her a widow. Now he realised Deacon was still alive, making his and Mary's marriage bigamous and their daughters Desperate to prevent Deacon exposing his family to pain and scandal, Will tied him up in the bell-chamber, planning to bribe him to leave, but became helpless with Spanish influenza next day (which is why Wimsey rang Will's bell in the New Year peal). Will's delirious talk led Jim to find Deacon's body in the bell-chamber on 2 January. He assumed that Will had murdered him. Appalled but loyal, he waited until the night after Lady Thorpe's funeral on 4 January, made the body unrecognisable and hid it in the new grave, then left for sea. When the body was discovered, Will assumed Jim had killed Deacon. Neither can explain how Deacon died. Both are released. Will marries Mary (who had recognised the cipher as being in Deacon's handwriting) again in Bloomsbury under Archbishop's licence, and returns to Fenchurch St. Paul.

The mystery is almost over; Deacon's death alone remains inexplicable. It is only when Wimsey returns to Fenchurch the following Christmas that he understands. Floods inundate the countryside, and Wimsey climbs the tower as the bells are ringing the alarm. The appalling noise in the bell-chamber convinces him that Deacon, tied there for hours between New Year's Eve and New Year's Day while Wimsey helped with the all-night peal, could not have survived. Deacon was killed by the ringers - or by the bells themselves.

Will Thoday is drowned in the flood trying to save another man who has fallen from a failing sluice-gate. Wimsey speculates that Will may not have wanted to live, having guessed his part in killing Deacon.

SpellForce - The Order of Dawn

Director: Rupert Wyatt

Studios: Silver Shark Entertainment

Genre: Fantasy/Adventure

Cast: Stephen Moyer (Elyras), Dominic West (Urias), Jessy Schram (Rinoli), Michael Weatherly (Tahir), Ryan Kwanten (Vidon), Rufus Sewell (Hokan Ashir), Ian McShane (Rohen), Edgar Ramirez (Brannigan), Jason Isaacs (Craig Un´Shallach), Peter O´Toole (Darius)

Budget: $ 150 million

Theater Count: 3,968

Rating: PG-13

Release Date: November 18th

Running Time: 2 hrs 19 mins

Plot:

The film starts with a shot of two armies clashing together in the middle of a battlefield. Behind the battlefield there is a tower where a mage overlooks the battle. Suddenly a second but older mage appears to face the younger one in a battle for an ancient book which contains secrets about the ultimate magic power. The two mages know each other. “So, have you come to witness the day of my ultimate triumph, poor old man?” the younger says. “No, I have come to witness your downfall. The Convocation is a lie. It´s all a lie. We have been betrayed.” the older answers. They start to fight with their magic powers but they are equal in their skills. Meanwhile the ground of the battlefield shatters. The ground of the tower collapses as well and the two mages fall into fathomless deeps at which end a lava see lies. While they are falling they still continue to fight. Two spells clash and the mage get pushed back by the implosion. The older one then focus on the book and tries to catch it but the younger tries hard too. Right before both hit the lava at the end of the deeps we cut to black.

13 years later.

An old man in a beautiful diamond-stubbed robe stands in front of a forgotten monument. He is one of the mages from the beginning. In his hands he holds a rune which glows. He puts the rune right into the middle of the monument and it starts to glow as well. Then the man, named Rohen, remembers the old times.

There had been war in the world of Eo. It all began with the discovering of the Allfire, the mightiest magic in the known world. Thirteen of the most powerful mages from all the corners of the world gathered together to explore and study the magic. In later times, this group of mages became to be known as the Circle. During their studies, they vastly expanded their already considerable power and learned to master the Allfire. This act granted the Circle immortality. In their lust for power, they came across a book in the land of Xu left by the Fial Darg, a demonic demigod. The book spoke about a ritual known as the Convocation. The Convocation was a ritual that would supposedly grant immense power. At the beginning of the world, Aonir, the god of stars, overcame the power of the elements and henceforth held them down. Only so the world could be created. But under a certain constellation of the planets, Aonir´s star would darkened and his will would be broken. The Circle hoped to take advantage of this by taking the power of the elements to become almighty. Soon the mages of the Circle were fighting each other for dominance and vast rune armies were destroying the whole continent. The Circle needed vast armies that would be loyal and could be gathered quickly. The runewarriors were fighters and mages whose souls were trapped in stones. Their masters could summon them forth to do their will. Death was meaningless to them as they could be brought back even after death, because they had the gift of immortality as well. But at the day of the Convocation, the Circle summoned the elements but they were too weak to tame them and the elements raged, shattering the lands and leaving them scattered and broken. Only small islands remained, around the magical towers that held the power of Aonir, amidst the element sea.

Rohen sighs and waits for the summoning to be finished. Thirteen years have past since the Concovation. Rohen himself was one of the mages of the Circle. It is said that he is the last one who survived the day of the Convocation. Now he is doing something what he had sworn that he would never do again: summoning a rune warrior. Elyras appears in the middle of the monument and stares into space. Rohen gives his loyal soldier his own rune, in which his soul is captured. This act frees Elyras from slavery. Never before has a rune master given back a rune to the bonded soldier. Right at the second when Rohen gives the rune to Elyras, his eyes seem to awaken. Elyras asks his old master what happened and Rohen tells him about the years after the Convocation. The world is shattered, but the people of Eo have come to peace after the Circle ended. He tells the runewarrior that he has made efforts to hold what is left of the world together. Rohen has travelled long years to create portals that connect the islands. But now a new menace awakes in Eo. Suddenly a messenger from the town Greyfall arrives and tells Rohen that creatures of black steel are breaking through the defense lines of the kingdoms of the northlands at the Wildland Pass. Rohen asks Elyras to follow the messenger to Greyfall where orders will be waiting for him. Then he leaves and travels to the Wildland Pass with the words “It has begun.” After some minutes of walk another mage, named Tahir, appears and freezes Elyras in ice. He´s the younger one from the beginning of the film. The messenger tells the mage that Rohen is on his way to the Wildland Pass. Tahir laughs and talks about how Rohen is walking into a trap and refers to him as an old fool. Before leaving, he wants the messenger to kill Elyras and deliver a magically sealed casket which contains plans for an invasion. The messenger fails to kill Elyras who takes the casket and starts his journey to save Rohen from his fate.

At the town of Greyfall a soldier sees Elyras coming and calls more soldier for help. But Elyras just wants to enter the city to bring news of Rohen. The soldiers let him past and bring him to Sartarius, governor of Greyfall. Sartarius is also a grandmaster of the Order of Dawn. The Order of Dawn was created by Rohen to protect the world from groups like the Circle and rituals like the Convocation. The Order of Dawn is an accepted force by all races and Norcaine, the dark elves. After Elyras has told Sartarius what has happened Rohen had left him, Sartarius is worried about his master. He wants Elyras to find Rohen as fast as he can and sends him to the northern kingdoms of Eo. But he warns Elyras that armies of mercenaries called the Black Fist have overrun it. Elyras doesn’t wait and starts his journey. His first stop is at the city Liannon where he meets Darius an old friend of Rohen. Liannon is the first city after the portal from Greyfall. In the north of the city there is the next portal Elyras has to past. But between the city Liannon and the portal, a small group of troops from the Black Fist have already built up a camp. Darius asks Elyras for help because Liannon does not have soldiers who can protect the people. Elyras accepts and asks for a rune monument. Darius shows him the way and leaves Elyras again. Elyras knees down and starts to pray to Aonir. “The time of runes has been over, but now the curse starts again. Please forgive me.” he says. Then he stands up again and grabs some runes out of his bag. He places them in the middle of the monument like Rohen did with his own rune and summons a small army of runewarriors. “My friends, the Convocation ended many years ago and we were forgotten. Now we return to save the world from another war. Under my command we will free the world from the menace we will face. But you won´t be slaves as the wars before - you shall fight with me as free men.” Elyras says and the army in front of him bellows back. When the army marches through Liannon, the people whisper and mumble about the army of runewarriors.

The troops of the Black Fist are unprepared for Elyras´ attack. Since they have made camp outside of Liannon, nobody has tried to attack them, but now their time has passed. The rune army overruns the camp and wins the fight with ease. The remaining mercenaries flee through the portal. When Elyras returns to Liannon he is celebrated like a king, but he sounds a note of caution. It was just a small victory, nobody should forget this. But just the smallest sign of hope has brought some light into the hearts of the people. Darius thanks Elyras for his help and wants him to take Rinoli with him, the apprentice of Darius. She is a beautiful elf woman and her magic skills will be very helpfully on Elyras´ journey. Elyras and Rinoli pass the portal after the rune army has disappeared into their runes again.

Eloni is the next step on their journey to the Wildlandpass. The city of elves, which is also the home of Rinoli, has been conquered by the Black Fist. They also took the rune monument outside of the city, so Elyras cannot call his troops to arms. Elyras wants Rinoli to stay outside of the city, she should not see what a single rune warrior is able to do with his enemies. Elyras takes his sword, which starts to glow in a deep blue, and walks to the city entrance. The mercenaries attack Elyras but Elyras defeats them with ease. But Elyras shows no mercy, which reminds him of the days of the Convocation war. But when a young boy lays down in front of him begging for mercy, he stops slaying his enemies. Elyras lets him go but he gives him a message on his way: “Let your master know that the forces of light come to call for justice.” The remaining guardians of Eloni come out of their hiding places and free the people who have been enchained. The people of Eloni thank Elyras for his help and are surprised about the powers of a single rune warrior. Rinoli comes too and is speechless. But there is also fear in their eyes, because they still remember the day of the Convocation. Runewarriors were the most feared weapon of the Circle because they fought without conscience and without mercy. But Elyras is different and the liberator tells his story to the elves of Eloni. Then he leaves the city with Rinoli and another elf called Vidon, a talented archer. The people of Eloni give Elyras an empty rune stone to pay him honor as well.

At the Wildlandpass, where the main camp of the Black Fist is, rumors spread about a single rune warrior who is freeing the occupied cities of the five dynasties of the northlands. And the army of the runewarrior grows and grows. It is said that even without the forces of the runes his troops are more than three thousand men strong. The leader of the Black Fist, Brannigan, hears these rumors but he just laughs. The ruthless leaders put his two captains to death because he thinks they are responsible for the defeats in the past. Suddenly two creatures of black steel appear along with the dark mage Tahir. He has new orders for Brannigan. The first priority is to prevent Elyras from reaching the Wildland Pass portal, which leads to the Frostmarshes. Brannigan kneels before Tahir, his master, and swears that he will not allow the runewarrior to come near the portal. “So shall it be. If you succeed, you will receive immortality, but if you fail, don´t beg for mercy on your knees. Just run as fast as you can, if the runewarrior doesn’t kill you first.” Tahir says. Then the dark mage disappears leaving the two black creatures with Brannigan as his adscript servants.

After weeks of fighting Elyras and his troops reach the Wildland Pass. In the north they can see a mountain and on its top there is the last portal they have to take. But in between the main encampment of the Black Fist awaits them. Elyras wants to give the order to attack but Rinoli and Vidon advise against doing that. The troops are tired and they have not found a rune monument yet. Elyras agrees and gives the order to build up a camp. They will rest for at least four days. The soldiers are happy about that and thank their master for the break. Elyras himself uses the days of rest for some meditation in the woods in front of the camp. After hours of meditation he hears some noise in the brush and suddenly Elyras is surrounded by a dozen mercenaries of the Black Fist. Elyras has no weapon with him and faces certain death. Should this be the end of his journey? Has everything he has done been in vain, that it ends like this? Suddenly some arrows kill half of the mercenaries and Rinoli appears behind the enemies. She kills the remaining mercenaries with her two blades. Elyras looks at the beautiful elf as she kills the thieves and brigands without losing her elegance. Together they return to the camp without telling anyone what happened in the woods.

On the fifth day of rest, some scouts return with news of a rune monument only a few miles away from the camp. Elyras gives the order to assemble the troops and to free the monument. Only two hours later the monument is free and Elyras summons his mighty rune army. Now he is the leader of more than six thousand soldiers. From the top of the mountain, Brannigan can look over his whole camp and also sees the army of Elyras in the distance. Brannigan can use his location as an advantage, because the path to the top of the mountain is narrow and even a vast army cannot storm it without any problems. Elyras knows this but he gives the order to attack anyway. He just wants to see the Black Fist wiped out and to finally find his master Rohen.

The battle starts and soon the fight reminds the day of Convocation again. We can see the hate in the eyes of the soldiers on both sides and we can be sure that in this battle no mercy will be shown. Elyras, Rinoli and Vidon lead the army and rush through the lines of mercenaries like a scythe cuts through grass. The army of Elyras fights its way up to the top of the mountain and faces the last stand of the mercenaries there. Elyras himself faces Brannigan who already waits for the rune warrior with his two black steel creatures. Rinoli and Vidon fight the creature while Elyras goes for a face-to-face with Brannigan. While Brannigan fights with respect for his opponent Elyras fight without any, he just wants to see Brannigan dead. And only one second of carelessness costs Brannigan his life. Elyras strikes him down with a single hit of his sword. Brannigan lies on the ground in front of Elyras and spits blood and laughs. “It´s ironic that you could be a better servant to Tahir than I would ever have become.” Brannigan says and dies. Elyras has won and turns around to where his remaining forces also acclaim the achieved victory. Then Elyras sees the dead creatures of black steel and Vidon holding a body of a woman. Elyras runs to him and sees that he is holding the body of the dying Rinoli. One of the black creatures has wounded her mortally. Elyras kneels in front of her. “You saved my life in the woods, now let me save yours.” he says. Rinoli looks into his eyes and nods. He grabs the rune stone out of his bag and put it on Rinolis body. Then he touches her head and whispers something in an old language. A light appears from the rune stone which fills the whole screen.

Suddenly we are in the middle of a battle between humans and orcs. Elyras fights two orcs and slays them but suddenly he is hit by an arrow. Rohen appears in front of him in a battle robe and offers Elyras immortality. Elyras agrees without thinking about the consequences. Rohen puts a rune stone on his body and speaks a line in an old language. That was the day when Elyras was bound to his rune and as a servant or slave to Rohen.

Back in the present, Elyras stands up and waits one moment holding the rune stone of Rinoli. A second later Rinoli opens her eyes and stand up as well. The mortal wounds are gone, but she looks worried to Elyras. “You shall be no slave to me, take this stone and be your own master.” he says, “You can choose your destiny, you´re not forced to go with me on my journey.” Rinoli thanks Elyras with a single kiss. That is the biggest tribute a human can receive from an elf. He orders his troops to stay at the destroyed camp of the Black Fist, while he will pass through the portal to search for Rohen. Rinoli and Vidon also stay with the troops.

Elyras passes the portal and finds Rohen only a few seconds later. He warns him about the mage named Tahir, whom Rohen reveals to be a mage of the Circle too. “My own destiny is catching up with me.” Rohen says. Elyras tells him about the creatures of black steel. Rohen tells him that these creatures have been created by a mage of the Circle and are deadlier than any runewarrior. Elyras gives him the sealed casket in which the invasion plans of Tahir´s armies should be. But before Rohen opens the casket, he tells Elyras about Tahir´s plans. He wants to find the so-called godstones, which are made out of the blood of Aonir, the god of stars himself. He wants to use them and travel back in time to win the war of the Convocation and gain the power of the elements. If he succeeds, the known world will never exist and shadows will rule Eo. Rohen gives Elyras a book, which contains the truth about the Convocation. Elyras should also search for Hokan´s legacy and the artifact, which can stop a mage of the Circle. When Elyras wants to ask him what he is going to do, Rohen opens the casket and gets frozen just like Elyras. Tahir appears behind them and kills Rohen with a single spell cast. He lets Elyras life but he wants him to return to Greyfall and the order. “Tell them that the time of dawn is over. The time of war just has begun.” Then Tahir leaves Elyras with the body of Rohen. Elyras is shocked and falls to his knee. Rohen is dead, the only one who could have stopped Tahir? Who will stop him now? Right before Elyras turns to leave, he looks to the north and sees a vast army of black steel creatures, who are blocking the path to the northern lands. Distraught, he returns to Rinoli, Vidon and his army with the body of Rohen. He tells them what has happened and starts his way back to Greyfall.

At Greyfall the people fall to their knees when Elyras passes them with Rohen in his arms. All over the city dirges sound. Sartarius welcomes Elyras and wants him to put Rohens body into the prepared coffin. The Order of Dawn has to conceal the gravesite from the world, because even the dead body of Rohen is too dangerous to fall into the wrong hands. Elyras agrees and wants to talk with Sartarius. He tells him of the death of Rohen and the army of black steel creatures in the north. But Sartarius has almost lost all hope. Elyras appeals to his faith in the Order of Dawn. Sartarius tells him that to search for Hokan´s legacy is nothing but suicide. Hokan Ashir was the most powerful necromancer and a mage of the Circle. He had a fortress in the Direlands, but after the Convocation nobody has ever heard of him again. Sartarius promises Elyras to assemble the troops of the Order of Dawn. They shall try to stop the army of the black steel creatures, now called Iron Ones. Meanwhile Elyras should search for Hokan Ashir and his legacy. In the south of Greyfall, there is the portal to the lands of Hallith, a weak and poor dynasty. A captain of the Order of Dawn is based there as the tactical leader of the forces. Hordes of undead creatures clash against the defense lines of the people of Hallith. It is said that the hordes are still under control of Hokan Ashir even if he is dead.

Elyras prepares to leave Greyfall again, but right before he wants to enter the portal to the lands of Hallith, Rinoli and Vidon come to him and want to join him again. Elyras tells them that this journey is even more dangerous than the last one but still they want to come with him. Elyras is happy but also worries about his followers. He does not want to lose friends again like he did with Rohen and many others during the Convocation war, but he is also happy not to be alone on this journey. So he and his followers pass the portal to the lands of Hallith to find Hokan Ashir and his legacy and a way to stop the army of the Iron Ones.

After they have passed the portal, Urias, the captain of the Order of Dawn, welcomes them and leads them through barren landscapes to the fortress of the Order in the lands of Hallith. When they enter the fortress Elyras sees the enormous graveyard in front of the gates. Many must have fallen to fill this sad place. Inside of the fortress he only sees very young and old man who wears arms. Only Urias troops from the Order of Dawn seems to be ready for a battle. When he asks Urias for help, Urias has to decline because he needs every single man to protect the remaining people of Hallith. The undead hordes still fight for their dead master Hokan Ashir and want to wipe out the living. But the people of Hallith also have an artifact that Hokan lost in his last days: the mask of Belial, the god of death. It is said that the mask can give and take lives. Urias can show them the way to the portal but they have to free their way from the undead. They will start at night, until then they should rest. But like almost every night, Elyras cannot rest because of dreams of the past days. Every night he sees the terror of the Circle´s doing, of his own doing. He is afraid that this could happen again if he fails. In the darkest hour of the night, Urias comes to Elyras and tells him that everything is ready. The undead are very silent at night so it is the best time to try to reach the portal. They take a hidden path, an underground tunnel, to the portal. Elyras, Rinoli, Vidon and Urias face some undead in the tunnel system but they are not a real problem for them. When they reach a tarn they rest for some minutes. Suddenly the water gets troubled and forms into an enormous water demon who was hidden there. Elyras casts a spell on him but the demon resists and hits Vidon who crashes against the rocks. He is seriously injured but stands up again and fights the demon. Elyras shouts to retreat and they all run to the exit of the tunnel system. Due to the moves of the water demon the tunnel starts to collapse, but the demon still wants to kill the intruders. He grabs Rinoli and drags her back to him but Vidon stops him. Rinoli runs towards the exit and screams for Vidon to come with her. But then the exit collapse and buries Vidon and the water demon in the tunnel. The undead notice the collapse and rush to the portal. Rinoli and Elyras try to free the exit from stones but Urias wants them to leave immediately. Rinoli stops lifting stones but Elyras still wants to free Vidon. “He´s dead.” Rinoli screams and grabs Elyras who screams while they pass the portal to the Direlands. Elyras has lost a friend again, now he realizes that this must be his fate. But now he has to continue on with his mission.

On the other side of the portal, they find a dead land without any sign of life. Urias shows Elyras a path down to a rune monument where he can summon his army. But Elyras decides not to summon an army, but wants Urias and Rinoli to return and leave him alone. First both decline but after they see that protest is futile they return per Rinoli´s rune stone to the fortress of the Order of Dawn. Rinoli will return to her people at Liannon to prepare them for the invasion of the Iron Ones. Urias will go to Sartarius to lead the army of the Order to the Wildlandpass.

Elyras is alone again, but he feels free. Now nobody will die because of him, he just has to think of himself. In the desert of the Direlands, he faces some undead but they do not attack him. Somehow they must have known where to await him. At the top of a mountain in the north, they find a huge graveyard. In the middle of this graveyard, Elyras finds a crypt where Hokan Ashir should be buried. Before he enters he takes a deep breath, in a few seconds he will face another mage of the feared Circle.

Meanwhile the whole army of the Order of Dawn has been assembled. Sartarius and Urias lead them. The army marches through Greyfall and every single inhabitant has come to say goodbye. They know that many of the soldiers will not return. Sartarius and Urias also say goodbye to their families. They show no fear about the coming battle. On their way to the Wildlandpass, troops from all the dynasties join the army. There is hope to win the battle. But then they arrive at the Wildlandpass and see the vast army of the Iron Ones on the plain before them. A sea of black steel awaits them to wipe out every soldier. “Know that the light of Aoin is on our side. We will strike down the evil that awaits us. For the Order.” Sartarius shouts to his soldiers and the army starts to rush toward the Iron Ones. Suddenly Tahir appears in front of his army and also gives orders to attack. He casts a spell which wipes out the first lines of the Order. Sartarius and Urias are now at the front of their army and reach the Iron Ones. Seconds later the two armies clash and the battle finally has begun.

In the crypt Elyras is looking for the grave of Hokan Ashir and soon he finds it. “I call Hokan Ashir, necromancer of the Circle.” Elyras says. And a phantom like form appears in front of the runewarrior. The form introduces itself as Hokan Ashir. Elyras asks him about his legacy and the former mage of the Circle tells him that the Iron Ones were originally his own creation, but then Tahir came and stole his secret. To defeat the Iron Ones he has to kill Soulforger, the first Iron One. He forges the creatures out of the souls of fallen soldiers. Tahir has caught Soulforger and controls him now. “An army of my creation can´t be beaten, every single soldier will fall if they stand against them.” Hokan says. Elyras also asks him about the artifact Rohen has told him about, but Hokan just tells him to look in the ruins of Mulandir. If he is the right one he will find what he is looking for. “Now give me the mask of Belial.” Hokan demands. Elyras places the mask before the ghost of Hokan and leaves the grave leaving a disappearing Hokan behind. “It is finally over.” we hear from Hokan as he disappears.

Meanwhile the battle between the Order and the Iron Ones is not going well for the soldiers of light. Only a few are left in the middle of the battlefield with Sartarius and Urias still leading them. But one after another, the soldiers fall to the blades of the Iron Ones. At the very last only Sartarius and Urias are still alive waiting for their deaths, but suddenly Tahir appears and stops the Iron Ones. He wants Sartarius and Urias alive for his plans.

Elyras passes the portal to the long forgotten ruins of Mulandir, a former metropolis of the dwarfs. The ruins are contaminated with demons and other creatures from the past. But in the middle there is a temple which reminds of glorious days. Elyras walks through the ruins prepared for an attack of the creatures but they avoid him. In the temple a red light is coming from an altar. On the altar the source of the light lies, a magically stone with the power of the Allfire itself. “The Phoenixstone, my lord.” a man appearing behind Elyras whispers. The runewarrior turns around and grabs his sword but the man behind him tries to calm him down. He introduces himself as the keeper of the Phoenixstone. “I do not judge anybody if he is worthy to own the Phoenixstone. The Phoenixstone does that itself.” the old man says. Elyras takes the Phoenixstone from the altar and the temple starts to quake. Elyras just stands like a statue in the temple while it collapses. Elyras sees all his doings in the past during the Convocation. It seems that the Phoenixstone is testing him and looking into his heart. And Elyras passes the test. He stands with the glowing Pheonixstone in the middle of the ruins of the temple. The keeper also has disappeared. Elyras looks around and cannot see any demon in the ruins anymore. Then he focuses his thoughts on Greyfall and the powers of the Phoenixstone allow him to teleport himself to the city of the Order.

In Greyfall again dirges sounds from everywhere. Only a few messengers have come back to deliver the note of defeat. Elyras runs to the halls of the Order but they are abandoned. Rinoli and Darius also come to the halls and see the frustrated Elyras sitting in front of a picture of Rohen. “An old friend told me once that even a defeat can bring some light to the hearts of the people.” Darius says. “But the Order is gone and Rohen is dead, there´s no hope left.” Elyras answers. Darius appeals to Elyras courage and reminds him of the Phoenixstone that he now controls. Elyras takes courage and wants Rinoli to come with him. She is happy to come with him again and prepares for the new journey. They move to the Wildlandpass where they see the full scale of destruction of the Iron Ones. Everywhere are dead bodies of soldiers from the Order. But also Iron Ones lie destroyed on the ground. The Order must have broken through the blockade of the creatures of black steel. On their way through the corpses on the enormous battlefield, they see Urias with a dark elf on his side. Urias also sees Elyras and runs to him. He tells him that Tahir has taken Sartarius hostage and has returned to the Frostmarshes where Rohen died. The dark elf introduces himself as Craig Un´Shallach, an exiled lord of the dark elfs. He has saved Urias from death after the Iron Ones caught him. Together the four pass the portal to the Frostmarshes.

After they have passed the portal, they see huge black towers out of steel everywhere in the southern area. Between the towers and Elyras there is a small camp from the dark elfs. Craig offers to negotiate with them alone, even if he has been exiled by his own people. But Elyras declines and wants to go with him. Urias and Rinoli go with them as well, together they will succeed. But at half way Elyras turns to them and freezes them with just one blink. He says that he is sorry, but it is his destiny to end this war and leaves them all behind. Two hours later he arrives at the camp of the dark elfs who try to block his way. The Phoenixstone starts to glow in a red light as does the eyes of the runewarrior. Urias, Rinoli and Craig awake from the spell which was cast on them and hear the screams from the camp. They rush to the camp which is completely destroyed. No sign of Elyras. In the distance they hear a deafening noise and see the black towers collapsing. Nothing can hold Rinoli back anymore and she rushes to the towers. Urias and Craig follow her.

Meanwhile Elyras reaches the camp of the Iron Ones where he finds Sartarius enchained. He frees him and wants to leaven with the injured leader of the Order. But then Tahir appears and strikes both down. Then he casts a deadly spell on Sartarius who falls to his knees. The dark mage freezes Elyras and takes both the book of the Convocation and the Phoenixstone. Then he laughs and wants to kill the runewarrior as well. But Rinoli, Urias and Craig suddenly arrive and stop the mage and flee with Elyras and Sartarius through the portal to Sharrow. Elyras awakes from the spell and feels a great emptiness where his heart should be. “The Phoenixstone is gone. Tahir controls everything now. He will destroy this world and we can´t do anything.” Elyras says. “Tahir?... You said Tahir?” the mortally injured Sartarius whispers. Elyras runs to him and asks what he knows but Sartarius only says that Tahir is not the mage everybody thought him to be. Then he closes his eyes and dies. The Order dies with him. Only Elyras, Rinoli, Urias and Craig are left. “The Phoenixstone made me kill many of your people Craig, please forgive me.” Elyras says. Craig bows and forgives him. But then Elyras wants everybody to return to their people to prepare them for the end. All of them protest but Elyras does not allow disagreement. He started a journey he now has to finish whether with a good or a bad ending. And so the time of say goodbye has come. Rinoli has the hardest time, she has to say goodbye to someone who is more than a friend. She was saved by Elyras and even if he has turned her into a slave or a rune she is still free because he has given her the rune. After all said goodbye Elyras passes the portal to Sharrow leaving behind his friends and followers.

On the other side of the portal Elyras finds a place which he has not expected. A peaceful land with plans of grass and trees opens to him. No sign of war or any other problem. If there was not the fact that Tahir is waiting somewhere at the beautiful mountain of Sharrow, Elyras would describe this place as somewhat of a paradise. He enjoys the moments he can just walking through this beautiful land, maybe it is his last chance to enjoy anything. Soon he finds a rune monument which has not been occupied by the Iron Ones. Elyras uses a spell he casts on a falcon to catch a look over the mountain. The Iron Ones led by Tahir and the Soulforger control the whole area and prepare for some kind of a ritual. It looks like Tahir is building up another portal with the Godstones and the Phoenixstone. It must be a special portal if he needs so much magical power. Elyras summons his vast rune army and starts his attack on the mountain. The Iron Ones start their defense but the rune army is superior in strength and defeats them. At the second level of the mountain the Soulforger and the mightiest troops of the Iron Ones wait for Elyras and his men. Elyras rushes at the giant Soulforger and attacks him with his sword which starts to glow in a blue light again. Elyras remembers again the days of the Convocation and his doings. The Soulforger uses the second of carelessness and hits Elyras hard. Seriously injured Elyras grabs his sword and prepares for a final attack. The second the Soulforger wants to end the life of the runewarrior, Elyras gathers all his power and strikes down the Soulforger with one single hit. The Soulforger tumbles back and implodes seconds later. The few runewarriors who are left from the battle suddenly disappear after the last Iron One has died. Elyras has used too much of his powers for the last strike against the Soulforger. Alone again Elyras moves forward to the portal where he faces Tahir. When Tahir turns around and lifts his cowl Elyras is shocked because he looks into the face of an old friend. A younger version of Rohen stands in front of him. “The old man didn’t tell you everything about the last days of Convocation, did he? I am Rohen Tahir, a mage of the Circle.” Tahir says. Elyras is still shocked and cannot say a single word. Then Tahir explains to him that in the last days of Convocation, Rohen travelled forward through time to end the Convocation in his favor. But it went wrong and an older version of himself appeared at the portal. This older version is the Rohen Elyras knows. This Rohen had the knowledge of the Convocation and the book which Tahir now is using to create the portal again. The book told him that the last portal did not work because it lacked magic energy. With the Phoenixstone Tahir now has enough power to travel back in time to the days of the Convocation. Elyras wants to stop him from doing that, because it would shatter the world again. This time nobody would survive. Elyras and Tahir start to fight but Tahir is superior to the injured runewarrior. Finally Elyras and Tahir cast their most powerful spells which clash together between them. Both of them are pushed back and the mountain starts to collapse as does the portal. Elyras tries to stand up again but he cannot stop Tahir from walking through the portal. “Thank you.” is the last thing Tahir says to Elyras before he passes the portal back in time.

On the other side of the portal Tahir changes and ages like the old Rohen did. He also obtains the knowledge of the Convocation. He looks to the book of Convocation and whispers: “Now I understand.” He turns to the tower we can see in the distance, which has been his main base during the war of the Convocation. He runs toward it while saying: “I have to stop him.” Of course he means that he has to stop his younger self.

Back at the present, Elyras finally stands up and walks slowly to the portal. He removes the Phoenixstone and the portal collapses until only the Godstones remain. Elyras takes the Godstones and wants to leave but the mountain pass is already gone. Then he uses the Phoenixstone and teleports back to Greyfall with his last power. After he has arrived at the halls of the Order of Dawn, he collapses. Rinoli, Urias and Darius find him and take care of him. Some days later, Elyras awakes again and looks around. Rinoli, Urias and Darius are still with him. He tells them what happened at the mountain of Sharrow. “With removing the Phoenixstone you´ve ended it. Rohen has finally found his peace. His legacy won´t be forgotten.” Darius says. But nobody knows what to do with the Phoenixstone. It is too dangerous to keep a artifact like the Phoenixstone in the halls of the Order of Dawn. Elyras thinks about it and makes a decision which will change his life forever. He takes the Phoenixstone and leaves Greyfall. Rinoli asks him to stay but Elyras declines. Nobody should be ever threatened by him or the Phoenixstone again.

Elyras walks through lands of snow and sand, to find a place where nobody can find him. He is not just a runewarrior anymore, he is the keeper of the Phoenixstone, the keeper of the Allfire itself. He will watch over the world of Eo.

Edited by SilverShark

Corporate Secrets

Drama/Thriller

Cast: Brad Pitt

Director: Brad Furman (The Lincoln Lawyer

Plot:

Sam Cheney (Pitt) is the CEO of a successful company that makes medical equipment. He has tons of faithful employees and does his job well. Soon though he discovers that his company is being robbed as other companies are stealing from his company. He starts to investigate and his shocking revelation is that it looks like it is an inside job. So now he has to find out who is stealing from his company. And who in his company he can trust. His wife Debbie tells him good luck as he goes off to find out. He contacts the FBI to investigate with him. The company soon starts loosing stockholders as this is going really bad. Sam is now starting to go crazy as he finds out that about 25% of his employees look like they are stealing.

He then starts to go further and him and the FBI are finding more and more company fraud. Then we find out that in fact his own partner in his office is behind all this. So now Sam fires him and tells him that he needs to leave or else he will call the police on him. But his partner then shoots him in the arm and then runs off. His partner Joel then gets arrested outside. But now Sam has to dig deeper as more and more of this is getting strange. Sam then finds some files that have been stolen from other companies as well as his. He goes "Oh f***! Who is stealing from everyone?" Sam gives it to the FBI and they tell him thank you. Sam then realizes that he might have to close the doors of this company as things are getting out of hand. Before long, some of his workers go on strike over all this. Sam then says that he has no choice but he must close the doors of his company. Many of the workers go to jail. But Sam does start a new company and he manages to find some more success.

Rated R for brief strong language and some violence.

Febraury 18

3,345 theaters.

50M budget.

Runtime: 126 minutes.

I had more to put into the plot, but I was not sure how to put it down.

Expedition EverestDirector: Wolfgang PetersenActors: TBAGenre: Action Drama/AdventureBudget: 150 millionRelease Date: June 17Rating: PG-13Theatres: 3754Plot: Only based on the Disney ride in name and setting. Full plot coming later this week. Edited by Hunch

God´s Deal

Director: Zack Snyder

Genre: Action/Mystery

Cast: Ryan Gosling (Gabriel), Guy Pearce (Azazel), Luke Evans (Raphael), Michael C. Hall (Uriel), Mikael Persbrandt (Samuel), Oscar Isaac (Michael), Michael Gambon (Athemus)

Budget: $ 115 million

Theater Count: 3,666

Rating: R

Release Date: March 11th

Running Time: 1 hr 56 mins

Plot:

We see a skyscraper with many reflecting windows, the sun is blinding us. The glass of one window starts to ripple and to melt, suddenly it explodes and a person is thrown outside with full force. An unconscious man in a black suit, Michael, falls down and falls and falls. A second man in a white suit, Azazel, jumps out of the gaping hole and steers towards Michael. Just a few seconds and he can get the unconscious man. But Michael comes around, startles and spreading two white wings with blood-red stripes he soars up into the sky. Azazel misses his target, but spreads pitch-black wings and flies towards Michael. Shortly before he strikes Michael, Azazel draws two small blades and throws them at Michael, who crosses his arms. They ricochet of him, but Azazel now is directly in front of Michael and deals a hard blow to him. Michael impacts on a building with tremendous speed and tears down the wall. Azazel levitates in front of the building, he waits for Michael who slowly sits up – he seems to be OK. Michael approaches Azazel, a harsh light blinds us and we only hear Michael screaming and Azazel laughing anymore.

A young dark haired attractive woman, Sandra, is laying in bed, ignoring her alarm. Somebody knocks at the door, Sandra wakes up and opens it. A blond, very fit man, Gabriel stands there with a huge bouquet of flowers. Sandra is very happy to see him and hugs him. Gabriel presents her with a necklaces, its pendant shows a star with a sword in the middle, the star´s points are stud with small diamonds. Sandra is overjoyed, hugs and kisses Gabriel.

Gabriel let go of Sandra, who has frozen – time has stopped. An older man in a suit, one half white, one black, is standing behind Gabriel. He rests his hand on Gabriel´s shoulder, he wears a ring with a pentagram and an A in it´s middle. Gabriel turns around, he seems to know this stranger. “Athemus, what are you doing here?”, he asks. Both vanish.

We are back at the skyscraper, Gabriel and Athemus are floating in the air. Gabriel has white wings, Athemus one white and one black wing, both fly into the building through the explosion hole. They are in a nicely furnished penthouse, Athemus points at the floor, Gabriel looks down and is petrified with horror. A pentagram with a large L in the middle is burned into the floor. Gabriel recognizes the sign of Lucifer, the demon once banished from heaven by Michael, who now is chained to hell. “Father! He has been imprisoned since Michael banished him, nobody can break him out, except light and shadow combine their forces.”, Michael exclaims. “A neutral one too is needed to free Lucifer, “, Athemus adds, “but humans are easy to corrupt. All they need is somebody to lead them into the light or to lure them into darkness.” “You could have prevented this, you should have saved Michael! Who knows what the demons will do to him! You of all people have the right to play god,” Gabriel is furious, he blames Athemus for what has happened. “You know that I am not allowed to interfere until Lucifer himself hasn´t been freed. These are the rules, and these rules have to be abided no matter what.”, Athemus counters. Enraged Michael leaves the room and vanishes. Athemus stays, he bends down and raises a coin, which he seems to recognize.

Sandra startles, confused she searches for Gabriel, but she cannot find him. As she runs into the kitchen, we shortly see a man in a adjoining room. Sandra notices him and asks: “Gabriel?” The man now stands directly behind her, it is Azazel. „Not exactly!“

Azazel attacks Sandra, but Gabriel´s pendant forms a protective shield for her. Touching the shield with both hands, Azazel is able to penetrate it and reaches for Sandra´s throat. He rips open her carotid artery and vanishes.

Gabriel unbars the flats door, immediately he feels that something isn´t right. He walks into the kitchen, the pentagram with the big L is burned into the blood-soaked floor. Gabriel is stunned, why hasn´t Athemus warned him? Gabriel turns around, a punch misses him. Gabriel plants a punch on his attacker´s chin. Dazed his attacker stumbles backwards, shortly we see him clearly: He is a man with distinctive tattoos on his face and his name is Lekto. With the next punch Lekto goes down, Gabriel pulls him up and asks him about Michael. Lekto only laughs at his threats, pulls out a remote-control and pushes a red button. Gabriel punches Lekto once more, in the kitchen it starts to piep everywhere. Gabriel runs towards the living room, as he crossed the doorhold the kitchen explodes. As everything tears into tatters behind him, Gabriel throws himself at the window. Shortly we see Lekto engulfed by flames. The window bursts, Gabriel is hurled out. As he unconsciously plunges down, a man in a black suit and with white, huge wide – spread wings appears in glistening light. He picks Gabriel up, both vanish into light.

Michael awakens in a dark room, he is chained and in a bad shape. “Good morning, my angel.”, a voice says. Wearing a cruel grin Azazel steps up into the light. His eyes are pitch-black, instead of pupils a small fire burns. He hunches over the defenseless Michael and asks him: “Where is your light now? Did you forget it at home?” He punches Michael into the stomach, who spits blood. “You don´t look so good, Michael, perhaps your visitor will cheer you up.” Azazel pats Michael on his back and walks away. A light flashes and a well-groomed man with short black hair, wearing a black suit, appears in the room, whom Michael recognizes: “Uriel?” Uriel is playing with the same coin that Athemus found in the penthouse. “Hello, my friend!”, he says in a soft voice, he seems absent-minded. His eyes are dead, nothing reflects in them and he is bandaged like a leprosy victim. Michael boils with rage, screaming he shreds his chains. Uriel watches him untouched as if he didn´t care. Michael tries to attack the somewhat surprised Uriel, but he is thrown aside. In strong pain Michael weakly stand up again, but Uriel has him in his claws. Uriel smiles and at the same time cries a tear: “Everything is just a game!”

We see a void corridor, suddenly the ceiling comes tumbling down and two people fall through. They break through the floor into the next corridor, and the next, and the next, and the next until they bound unto the hard floor of the basement. While Gabriel is just laying around, the other angel stand up and touches Gabriel, who starts to gasp for breath. The angel helps Gabriel up, his wings already have retracted. “Raphael! Have you finished your pilgrims journey?”, Gabriel asks astonished. “Pilgrim journey? I´ve wandered through the whole world but without a destination in mind, there are no more special places on earth. The only thing to do is to help the humans however possible.”, Raphael answers. Gabriel doesn´t understands, but he doesn´t press. He tells Raphael what has happened, but Raphael already knows everything. He introduced Gabriel to Samuel, a demon hunter. Gabriel doesn´t believe that a weak and manipulable human can kill demons. So scruffy looking Samuel, around 50, bald with a three-day beard and tattered clothes, tells his story: As a young family – man, a demon attacked and killed his wife and kidnapped Samuels small daughter. (We don´t see the demons face, but he is very strong.) A few years later, Samuel met a dying angel, Thomas, who gave him the gift to see and feel demons. Ever since then, Samuel has been hunting them. Raphael saved Samuel once, when a demon nearly killed him. Since then they have been working together and recuting humans, who had run-ins with demons. Gabriel is happy not to be alone in his fight against the demons. But how are they going to free Michael?

At the evening, all demon hunters – nearly two dozen people – gather at Samuel´s house. Athemus, Gabriel, Raphael and Samuael explain the state of affairs. “Welcome, we have a hard mission ahead. We have to free an angel from hell!”, Raphael sums it up. “We only have one single chance. If we fail, all humankind is going to be devoured by hell and will be tormented by demons for all eternity!” “How are we going to accomplish that? That´s impossible, that´s suicide!”, the hunters exclaim. “One thing has to be clear: Michael has to be saved or Lucifer will be freed and we all will be doomed. It won´t be easy and it probably will cost many sacrifices, but it has to be done.”, Athemus explains. A big, bulky hunter named Bullit disdainfully asks: “Why don´t you just conjure an angels army to defeat the demons? Why should we humans sacrifice ourselves for you angels?” Samuel answers hotly: “Bullit, if Lucifer is freed, the angels will suffer too. Maybe they will be annihilated completely, because if hell´s gates are opened, their entire army will stand against us.” “Maybe, but who knows…. I´m not going to risk my life for them.”, Bullit and a few others leave. “Bullit, stay… we need every man!“, Samuel tries to pacify them, but Bullit flips him off. “Why are you running away? What is there more to loose?” Bullit slams the door shut. “What happened to him?”, Gabriel asks. “Just like me, he lost his entire family. His son and his wife…”, Samuel sadly says. The other hunters stay, they decide to attack the demons as one.

It is night, we stand in front of a huge building looking like a hotel. Two heavy armed man stand in front of the entrance, their eyes burn red – demons. Suddenly white wings are spread, the guards start shooting and empty two whole clips at them. But the wings aren´t hit, with lightening speed they move towards the guards. Then we can identify Gabriel, who strikes the guards down with a long sword. In the entrance hall two more guards looking like humans run towards the doors. As they pass them, their exterior shell peels away and we see their real forms: burning pitch- black entities with broken faces and long claws. Gabriel brandishes his sword. As the demons get closer and closer, we hear two shots and the demons turn into dust. Samuel lowers his smocking shotgun. Then we hear a big roar, Gabriel and Samuel look up at the sky and see fire balls flying at them. They are to able to dodge them just so. A big demon lands and breaks up the ground, he forcibly kicks Samuel against a street lantern. Gabriel jumps into the sky, flies over the demon, lands on his shoulders and cuts off his head.

At the uppermost floor Azazel and Uriel stand in front of a pentagram, in it´s middle Michael is chained to the ground. He is being electrocuted, his whole body is bestrewn with burnings.

“Why won´t you help me?”, Michael gasps. Uriel just looks at Michel, to him it doesn´t matter what his former comrade is going through. Azazel on the other hand gloats over Michaels pain. “Don´t go too far!”, a very deep voice sounds from the background. Azazel turns around, a person is standing in the shadows – we cannot see who. “Come to take a look too? I´ve asked myself, where you might have been. After all, it was you who made this possible.” Azazel turns to Michael “The children of the almighty father… totally helpless … how ironic.” Azazel seems to stand above all matter. Uriel remains unaffected, his face is getting more contorted – dark energy is flowing through him, destroying his holy body and making him look like an leprosy victim more and more.

Meanwhile the fight continues in the lobby: the demon hunters fight acrimoniously against the hordes of demons with all kinds of weapons (fire arms and short range weapons, shot guns and katanas). Gabriel and Samuel, standing back to back, fight on the front line and try to blaze a trail to a elevator. Then they are surrounded, Samuel drops his shot gun, draws two guns and starts shooting. Demons are felled in the dozens, but more and more take their places. Suddenly a deep rumbling is to be heard. Some demons are thrown aside, something huge paves its way through them. “Watch out!”, a hunter shouts before he is torn to tatters.

A monstrous entity is standing in front of Gabriel, two heads look down on the angel, fiery drool trickles out of both jaws. The creature raises its paw and tries to attack Gabriel who can parry with his sword. But the creature is too strong, the sword shatters under its weight and Gabriel is buried underneath it. Samuel hears Gabriel scream, turns around and charges against the creature, which puzzled raises his paw. Suddenly a bright light flashes, the demons look at it spellbound while Samuel covers his eyes. A vortex starts and spreads through the whole room, then it explodes and like an atom bomb it tears through the demons, which disintegrate in the light. The light goes out and we see Gabriel, the air still sizzles around him. Samuel runs to him and looks stunned at Gabriel, as if he was afraid of him. Calmed down, both of them feel uneasy about the minor problems in their plans until now. The hunters are confused and outraged, many of them have been killed. But Samuel points out that the most difficult part of their mission still is in store for them. They have to get to the uppermost level, where Lucifer is to be freed.

Athemus, Gabriel, Samuel and some others stand in the elevator, a piano version of “Knocking on Heaven´s Door” can be heard. As the elevator´s door opens, they see a vacant corridor – a man with black wings stand at its end. Gabriel recognizes the demon which attacked him in his flat and charges at him without thinking. Samuel tries to stop him, but Gabriel spreads his wings and dives to the demon. Before he can reach the demon however, Gabriel is flung to the floor – he is being electrocuted. Gabriel screams in pain, while the demon grins and hauls out. Boom. The demon´s body crashes to the floor, his head has been shattered into a hundred pieces by Raphael whose hand still glow. He helps Gabriel up.

Suddenly the lights start to flicker, the door behind the angels start to glow violet. Gabriel opens it.

It is like stepping through a portal: the room has no ceiling, we can see a red sky and understand that we are in hell. In the room´s middle we see a huge, violet glowing pentagram with a big “L” and a chained Michael in it´s middle. Standing in front of Michael, Azazel awaits them: “Welcome gentlemen, welcome to our show.” Suddenly the room is filled with demons, eager to rip the intruders into parts. The hunters form a protective circle around Athemus, Gabriel, Raphael and Samuel. Azazel clicks his fingers and the demons lunge at the humans who can barely defend themselves. Gabriel and Raphael try to fight the demons and Samuel tries to help his comrades, but the hunters are wiped out by the demons. At the end only Athemus, Gabriel, Raphael and Samuel remain surrounded by bloodthirsty demons.

In the background, a pleased Azazel applauds. The demons draw back as he walks towards them, looking at Samuel. “Would you like to see your family again? I can bring them back.”, Samuel hears Azazel´s voice say in his head. In return, Samuel has to help him with the ritual of evocation. Azazel manipulates Samuel, he sees glimpses from happier days as his family was still alive. Samuel feels conflicted, he fights to revenge his family, but now he has the chance to get them back. Eventually he acquiesces and walks towards Azazel, who extends his hand to him. “Samuel STOP!”, Gabriel tries to stop Samuel, but suddenly he hears a voice calling: “Gabriel…. Gabriel!” It is Sandra´s voice. Sandra stands besides Gabriel, unharmed and whole, she hugs and kisses him. Then both are back in their flat. First Gabriel is very confused, but Sandra explains to him that it was just a dream. Gabriel cannot believe this, but Sandra sounds so convincing. Sandra takes Gabriel´s hand and leads him into the kitchen. Raphael see Gabriel walking towards the pentagram, he spreads his wings and blinding light flashes and destroys the demons. Then he runs to Gabriel. But Uriel appears in front of him with spread wings making Raphael look very small in comparison. Raphael draws his sword and engages Uriel, who easily parries. He looks at Raphael´s sword, which shatters into thousands of pieces. Raphael tries to hit him, but Uriel brings him to his knees. Uriel smiles, but then screams suddenly. Raphael uses this opportunity and deals a blow to Uriel, who is flung backwards. Smiling once again, Uriel stands up and attacks Raphael, who is helplessly thrown to the floor. Gabriel now is standing in front of Michael who pleads for help, but in Gabriels mind he is still in his flat with Sandra. She still tries to convince Gabriel that everything was just a dream, but Gabriel sees trough her and threatens her. Sandra smiles evilly and laughs darkly like a demon: “She suffered greatly– unbearable, endless pain.”

Samuel is looking at his wife and daughter, Azazel stands behind them. With tears in his eyes, Samuel runs to where they are standing – at the tip of the pentagram where a bowl is standing. Samuel hugs his young daughter, but as he looks into her eyes, he only sees to dark blotches. Samuel shrinks back, but it is too late already. Samuels daughter slices his carotid artery. Samuel grasps at his jugular, blood flows through his fingers and drops into the bowl. Eyes wide open he slumps down, the bowl is completely filled with blood. Still standing in front of Michael, Gabriel draws his sword. In his mind he is still threatening Sandra in their flat, Sandra is still laughing like she is possessed. Gabriel cannot take it anymore, screaming he stabs Sandra. We see Gabriel raising his sword to strike Michael. Raphael tries to stop Gabriel, but Uriel holds him back. “NO!”, Raphael screams, but it is too late. Gabriel kills Michael. Now Gabriel realizes what he has done and slumps down on his knees. Azazel hurries to a second bowl on the pentagram´s other side, he cuts his arm open and lets his dark blood flow into the bowl. Slowly he stands up. “Condemned you were in all eternity, now Fallen One rise again and deliver hell to earth and bring ruin, doom and death. Rise, Lucifer!”

A portal opens over the pentagram, everything starts to tremble and bursts. The power of the portal has been underestimated, even by the stunned Azazel. Gabriel looks at Athemus: “God! Help us!“ But Athemus just stands there, he smiles: “My son, please understand, these are the rules of the game - I cannot interfere. Only if Lucifer is freed, I will be able to access my full power. Thus I permitted Azazel, Lucifer´s flag bearer, to caption Michael. I arranged for Uriel to drink from Lucifer´s blood and enabled you to find the last piece of the puzzle: a human stupid enough to take part in the fight between heaven and hell. Enjoy the show, my son, for it is the last thing you will see, before the earth is devoured by hell and the game start anew.”

Gabriel meets Athemus with disbelief, God Father himself is helping to free Lucifer, the devil? Meanwhile Uriel knocks Raphael out cold. “Deus lo volt!”, he keeps repeating the words. “Deus lo volt!”

Lucifer, a huge dragon like creature, appears from the portal. Athemus beams and transforms into a dragon like entity too, he is sourrounded by a glowing aura, Lucifer by a fiery one. They lunge at each other. Azazel wants to help his master, but he cannot move. Slowly his body disintegrates into flames. “Lucifer?”, Azazel stammers – he has been betrayed too.

Athemus and Lucifer don´t pay attention to anybody anymore, they are totally focused on their fight, their battle they have been waiting for thousands of years. Azazel looks frightened at Gabriel and then dissolves completely. Uriel jerks, with clear eyes and trembling voice he whispers one last time: “Deus lo vult!?” In his body the blood of God and the blood of Lucifer are fighting their endless battle too. Uriel´s mind cannot cope, screaming he runs away, he bursts into flames and disappears in a flash of light. Athemus and Lucifer disappear too, now only Gabriel and Raphael are left. They are standing a perfectly normal room with ceiling and everything. They walk to the window and look outside: huge rocks jut out of the street in front of the building, they form a portal through which thousands of demons emerge. Everything catches fire and everybody screams. Both angels have to look helplessly how earth is overrun by hell. The last thing we see is Gabriel and Raphael spreading their wings and flying up into the sky and into a blinding light.

Edited by SilverShark

Cinerama

Genre: Documentary
Budget: 4m
Release Date: September 18th
Rating: PG
Director: Alfred Donald (made-up)
Original Song: "Nostalgia" by Pearl Jam
Running Time: 94 minutes
Theater Count: opening: 261 - limited, 2nd week expansion: 417, third week expansion and highest theatre count: 584

Seattle, Washington, US
Bradford, Yorkshire, Great Britain

Plot:

This is a documentary about the history and the current status of Cinerama. Cinerama is the trademarked name for a widescreen process which works simultaneously projecting images from three synchronized 35mm projector onto a huge, deeply-curved screen.

There are only three Cinerama screens left today, our documentary is based on two of those unique cinemas, one is in the heart of Britain, in West Yorkshire and one located in Seattle, USA. We're starting off with a narration of the history of Cinerama and later on we're getting into the technological process and the importance of maintaining this cinematic marvel to the public. We're talking to the current manager of each cinemas, the city governors who funded the projects, the projectionist and we're asking local cinemagoers what does Cinerama mean to them in today's fast-paced word.

This fascinating documentary is filled with artistic shots of the contemporary Seattle and Bradford and also contains a beautiful, melancholic song called "Nostalgia" from Pearl Jam written by Eddie Wedder for the film.

More detail later...

Edited by The Dark Alfred

Path of Justice

Director: Breck Eisner

Genre: Action/Thriller

Cast: Collin Farrel (Simon Lower), Ralph Fiennes (Mike Pallagio), Joseph Fiennes (Silvio Pallagio), David Wenham (Peter White), Vincent Regan (Larry White)

Budget: $ 20 million

Theater Count: 3,174

Rating: PG-13

Release Date: September 9th

Running Time: 1 hr 39 mins

Plot:

We start within a court hearing. Simon Lower is sentenced to life imprisonment for murdering. Five months earlier we see Simon with his wife Robin and his two daughters Stella and Lora in a restaurant. Simon goes to the toilet. Suddenly he hears shooting and runs outside where he sees two men running away. Dozen black suited men rush inside of the restaurant to help an old man. But it´s too late he´s dead. Later Simon comes to know that he was a mafia boss in the city. When Simon looks for his family he finds them shot on the ground. The next few months are like a nightmare for Simon. He´s always drunk and in the end he loses his job. One day Mike Pallagio visits him at home. He´s the son of the shot mafia boss Mios Pallagio. He offers Simon to help him finding revenge, because he knows who has shot his father and Simon´s family. Simon, drunk again, agrees and goes with Mike. Peter and Larry White were the two assassins and works for another mafia in the city who rivals with the Pallagio clan. Mike tells Simon where he can find them and how to kill them without getting arrested. Silvio Pallagio, the younger brother of Mike, will help Simon. Every Thursday Peter and Larry White meet with their drug dealer at the docks at the dead of night which is the perfect time to do the crime. Simon and Silvio take them to task but the brothers don’t know what they are talking about. Simon grabs Peter and holds him at gunpoint. But still they don’t know what they mean. Suddenly Larry takes his gun and wants to shoot Simon but Silvio shoots both Peter and Larry. But Peter is still alive and Silvio wants Simon to finally end his life. Simon gives Peter a headshot without any mercy. Then they get rid of the corpses with throwing them into the river. Simon thanks Silvio for his help, but suddenly dozen police cars appear and want to arrest Simon and Silvio. They flee and can hide in a side street. There Silvio says that he can´t help Simon anymore and wants to shoot him. But Simon can knock him out and kills him first. But then the police can catch Simon and arrests him. Back at the court. Right before the sentence Simon just sits in his seat emotionless. Suddenly Mike Pallagio comes to him and just whispers “Thank you” to him. Simon grabs his arm and takes him to task. Mike tells him that he and Silvio were the assassins who have killed their own father and Simon´s family. Also he thanks him for killing Silvio because he spared Mike something to do. Then Mike leaves and sits down like the other visitors to wait for the sentence. After the sentence he stands up and smiles to Simon. Simon stands up and two officers want to escort him to jail. Suddenly Simon grabs a gun of the two officers and shoots Mike into his smiling face. At the second the bullet hits Mike Simon smiles too and sighs. Then he gets shot from the other officers in the court.

Angel of Death

Director: Jonathan Liebesman

Cast

Dillion Casey - Sean Dillion

Elizabeth Hurley - Famous Actress

Genre: Thriller

Studio: Smallville Industries

Budget: $45 million

Theatres: 3,150

Rating: 14A

Release Date: October 28

Running Time: 1 Hr 45 Mins

Plot: It tells the story of a famous actress who joins a bloody terrorist movement named after Bloody Sunday's date, 30 January. This terrorist group appear to target random government agencies and terrorists group from members of the CIA, to the KGB and the Proviosonal Irish Peace Process is at stake, the hero of Jack Higgins' novels of the 1990s comes to the rescue again to save the world

56 Days of Love

Date- {Limited November 4th}{Wide December 2nd}

Genre- Drama/Romance

Rating- R- sexuality, nudity, and language

Theaters- November 4th- 5 theaters, November 11th- 77 theaters, November 18th- 228 theaters, November 23rd- 493 theaters, December 2nd- 712 theaters, December 9th- 1,534 theaters, December 16th- 2,304 theaters

Budget- 20 million

Running Time- 135 minutes or 2 hours and 15 minutes

Studio- Number 2 Productions

Director- Ang Lee

Score- Alexandre Desplat

Actors and Actress- Henry Hopper- (Frank Patnode), Tom Felton- (Mark Pochowski), Resse Witherspoon- (Laura Schneiderwent), Natalie Portman- (Kate Botsford), Emma Roberts- (Hayley Mortenson), Kathy Bates- (Skyla Kanter)

We see Frank lying in his bed. His voice gives a voice over: “Everyone experiences true love for the first time. It is something amazing and magically. You give and surrender your life so they can be happy. You give them your heart and you passionately love him or her. You say, “Here is my heart, it is all I have to give.” But what they do with your love is completely out of your control. Falling in love is a step of faith everyone must take. This is my first true love story.” A song quietly plays, we see Frank walk down the stairs into a room. Stacks of schoolbooks lie on the desk. Frank sits down in a chair at the head of the table. He powers up the laptop and checks his phone. He has gotten no texts or calls. He sighs deeply and picks up a shiny stone. He looks at it turning it around. He closes his eyes and tears begin to roll down his face. His hands close over the stone and he begins to sob. The screen goes black.

56 Days of Love

We see during the opening credits. Frank drives down the road. He drives into the YMCA and parks. He hops out of the car and walks in. He smiles at all the people walking in and out of the YMCA. He walks through the locker rooms and out into the pool area. He waves and says hi to the other guards guarding the pool. Walking through the glass doors from the family pool into the competitive pool, he sees a guard sitting in the chair. The guard looks over at him and smiles; Frank stops for a moment, smiles and nods his head in recognition. Frank walks quickly into the guardroom. He punches in and sets his backpack on the table. Laura exclaims is name and hugs him. They laugh. Frank asks her who the guard is at the competitive pool. Laura says that is one of the college return workers, Mark. Frank says that he has to get to know him. Laura says that he is a great guy. We see Frank sign his name on the guard rotation board next to Mark’s. Frank asks Laura how her first date with Kate was. Laura says that it was different since it was her first time going out with a girl but it was good. Frank says that they look cute together. Laura smiles and says that she loves Kate very much. The whistle blows and Frank grabs his guarding tube and tells Laura it is time for him to go out. Laura tells him she will be out to talk with him soon.

Frank walks over by the lazy river and slide. Mark stands at the bottom of the slide waiting for people to come down. Since the lazy river entrance is right next to the slide exit, it is a perfect location in the pool to talk with the other guard. Mark turns and introduces himself. Frank introduces himself too. Mark asks where Frank goes to school. Frank says he is a senior and he is homeschooled. Mark laughs. Frank tells him not to laugh at it because it isn’t funny. They laugh. Mark says he is a senior at Marquette University. Frank says that he is applying at Marquette. Mark says he should totally come there because it is a great school. Frank says he hopes to but he will have to convince his parents to have him live on campus. Mark says that Frank’s parents are controlling? Frank says that they totally are. Mark says his parents were like that but eventually found out it only hurt their children. Frank says he wishes his parents would realize that soon. The two begin to talk more. They find they have a ton in common. They like almost the exact same music, movies, and TV shows. Mark says they should hang out sometime. Frank says that he free with Saturday. Mark says that it sounds great. Mark says they could go to a movie. Frank agrees. The other guard comes over and Mark rotates from the bottom of the slide.

We see Frank driving up to Mark’s house. Frank texts Mark saying he is here. Within a few minutes Mark walks out of his house. Mark gets into the car and they drive off talking. Frank says Mark has no idea how hard it was to convince his parents to let him have the car. Mark says he is glad Frank managed to convince them. We see them at the movie. After the movie, Frank asks Mark what he wants to go. Mark says that they could go get ice cream and go on a walk at a park near his house. Frank agrees. Frank says he is paying for the ice cream. Mark says he isn’t since he already paid for the movie. Frank tells him he is paying. Mark laughs. The film moves to them walking at the park. They talk about work, school, and then the topic moves to Laura and Kate dating. Mark says that he is so happy that a gay couple is at work. Frank agrees with him. Mark tells Frank that he is gay and he hopes Frank and him can still be friends. Frank says that his completely fine with him. Frank tells Mark that he (Frank) knows what it is like to be judged and hated. Frank says that he lives in a very conservative Christian home were his parents and church judge people extremely harshly. Frank says that it has only made him a more tolerant and accepting person. Mark nods. Frank then tells Mark that he has always had an attraction for men. He says that for a long time he thought it was just a phrase but he is slowly coming to realize that this is the way he is and always will be. Mark says he understands what Frank is going thorough. They stop and look at each other. Frank asks what is wrong. We see their heads slowly come together and they kiss. They stop but then they begin to kiss again. After a short time, Frank pulls away and says he should get home before his 11:00am curfew. Mark laughs and Frank tells him not make fun of him because of the lame rules his strict parents set. Frank asks when he will see him again. Mark says he has summer classes all week but on Friday he is off. He says that Frank could come downtown and they could go to the beach and back to his apartment to watch a movie. Frank smiles and says it sounds like a plan. Frank tells Mark goodbye and gets into his car and leaves. Mark waives goodbye.

The film moves to Frank working at work. He is talking to Hayley. She asks him how it went. Frank asks how she knows. Hayley says that Laura told her. Frank laughs and tells her that it went very well. He says they are hanging out on Friday. Hayley teasingly asks if they are going to do more than just hang out. Frank laughs and tells her to shut up. Hayley says that she knows that Frank is gay. Frank smiles and asks how she knows this. Hayley says that everyone at work knows since Frank doesn’t act like the straight guy. She says nobody really cares though, they actually like having a gays working since they are fun people. Frank laughs. Hayley asks Frank if he is coming out to anybody yet. Frank says that he hasn’t because most of his friends are strongly religious. Laura walks up and tells him that it is best not to come out until you are completely confident with yourself. Franks nods. Kate walks up and tells Frank that Laura yesterday came out to her family. Frank gives Laura a high five. He asks how it went. Laura says that they really don’t care and said they always kind of knew she was a lesbian. Frank smiles and says he wishes his family were that relaxed about it. Kate tells him that his family will accept him over time. Frank says he hopes so. The four begin to talk about a new movie.

Mark drives up to Frank’s house. Frank walks out and climbs into the car. Frank asks how Mark has been since he last saw him last Saturday. Mark says he has been busy with working at his internship, summer classes, and working at Boston Store. Frank says that he has been busy to with working every morning from 7am to 2pm teaching swimming lessons and then guarding at night. Mark says that it is a long time to teach. Frank says he doesn’t want to have kids ever. Mark laughs. Mark says that first they will go to the beach downtown Milwaukee and people watch and then go to his apartment have dinner and watch a movie. Frank says that sounds like a great plan. We see them on the beach. After they finish swimming in the water, they lie on the sand and watch people. They make up silly stories about the people and laugh. They soon begin to talk about their lives. Frank asks if Mark has ever been in a relationship with anybody else. Mark says that he has date numerous girls before in high school. Frank says that he has too but he is talking about men. Mark smiles and says that he has only date one guy. He says that the other guy was a jerk and just used Mark. Mark says he was so happy that he found a guy to date he was blinded to the guy’s true nature. Frank says that he is sorry. Mark says he is completely over the guy. Frank tells him that is good. The sun begins to go down and they agree to head back to Mark’s apartment. When they reach Mark’s apartment, Mark says that he only has frozen pizza for dinner. Frank says that it is completely fine with him. After eating, they sit on the couch, drink some booze, and watch Chaperones. As they watch the movie they begin to start to cuddle together. They soon begin to start kissing. After a short time, they are both passionately making out. Mark asks Frank if he wants to be his boyfriend. Frank kisses Mark and says yes. They smile and resume making out.

We see several scenes of Mark and Frank living out their lives. The song A Thousand Years by Christina Perry plays softly in the background. We see them get up in the morning and text each other throughout the entire day. We see them staying up late at night chatting on the phone or on Skype. We see Mark sitting through summer school classes and we see Frank working at the YMCA. We see Mark at a party drunk texting Frank. Frank lies on his bed laughing at the texts. We see them working together. They flirt with each other and laugh. After work, we see them talking as they walk by the lake. They stop over a secluded stone bridge over looking the lake. Mark puts his arms around Frank and tells him that he has never been so happy in his life. Frank tells Mark he loves him and they kiss.

Several days later we see Frank walking down stairs. He sees his dad looking at his phone. He asks what he is doing. His dad says he was just looking at his texts. Frank begins to slightly panic. His dad gives him a weird look and leaves the room. Frank grabs his phone and see his dad was looking at a text from Mark saying, “Good morning cutie!” Frank sits down and shock and alarm. He begins to breath deeply trying not to completely freak out. In the next scene we see Frank standing outside waiting for Mark to pick him up. Frank’s dad walks outside. He asks Frank what Mark meant by cutie? Frank calmly tells his dad that they were just goofing around. Frank’s dad says that Frank should not do that since acting like a ---- is sinful and unnatural. Frank with a cold and stiff face nods his head. Frank’s dad walks inside. Frank closes his eyes and breaths deeply. Mark pulls up in his car. Frank climbs in. Mark leans over to kiss Frank. Frank tells him not in front of his house. Mark nods and they drive off. Frank tells Mark what happened. Mark tells him it is ok since his dad didn’t find out. He says that they will just have to be more careful. Frank agrees with him.

The film moves to a montage scene of Frank and Mark’s romance together. The montage begins with Frank and Mark and a classical music performance. Frank lays his head on Mark’s shoulder and the montage begins. Spiral Dance by David Lanz {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLyOzz7s9} plays to the montage scene. The clips include a beautiful scene with Mark and Frank lying together outside on top of a hill over looking the countryside. When the sunsets we see them pointing and looking into the clear star filled sky. The montage ends with Mark and Frank kissing.

The film moves to Mark and Frank at a work party at a baseball game. Frank, Mark, Laura, Hayley, and Kate sit in the bleachers laughing not really paying attention to the game. Mark says he has to go to the bathroom. We see Mark walking out of the bathroom. He runs into Skyla who also works at the YMCA. Skyla looks at Mark and says that she heard about Frank and him in a relationship. Mark says that they are and he is so happy. Skyla says that she doesn’t think it is a good idea for Mark to date Frank. She says she can tell Mark hasn’t been putting his full energy into the relationship because he is afraid of getting his heart broken. Mark says that is not true. Skyla tells Mark to think for once and look inside of himself. She says that Mark put everything into his last relationship and his ex completely left him out to dry. She says that Mark doesn’t want to experience that pain again. Mark is about to say something but Skyla cuts him off. She says that Mark must end the relationship now before it goes any longer. She also adds that Frank and him have three years between them and Mark is graduating college next year and Frank is just starting college. She says that they need to end the relationship and pursue their own lives. She says that she isn’t telling Mark to take her advice but to think it over and let it sink in. She nods her head and walks away. Mark stands in deep thought. Frank walks up to him telling him that they are wondering were he went. Mark says that he just ran into somebody. Frank says oh and tells Mark that Kate, Laura, and him have planned to go on a double date planned next Friday. Mark says that it will be fun. Frank kisses Mark and says that every single time he is with Mark he is so happy. Mark says he is too.

The film moves to them ice skating at the skating rink. They laugh and goof around as they skate, they pushing each other over. Mark how ever seems more quiet and reserved then normal. Kate asks Frank if anything is wrong with Mark. Frank says that he doesn’t think so. Frank skates over by Mark and asks him if everything is ok. Mark nods. Frank smiles and grabs Mark by his hand. They hug as they skate across the ice. Kate and Laura look on. Laura says that they look so happy together. Kate winks and says they can just be as happy. Kate grabs Laura and they take off over the ice. The two couples embrace each other as they skate. Frank tells Mark that he is so happy when he is with him. Frank hugs Mark tighter. Mark lays his head on Frank shoulder and a tear rolls down his check.

Outside in the parking lot Frank and Mark talk. Frank sees that Mark seems disconnected and nervous as they talk. Frank asks if Mark is ok. Mark breathes deeply and says he just has to get it out. Mark says that the distance is taking it's toll cause he doesn’t think he is putting himself fully in the relationship like Franks is. He says that Frank has to know is that in his last relationship he put his whole self in and he ended up heart broken. He says that he can’t have his heart broken again so he has to end their relationship. Frank says he wished he knew this earlier. He begins to tear up. Mark says he is sorry and that he didn’t realize it until now. He says needs get over the things from his past. He also adds that Frank deserves someone that can show him the same love back that Frank gives. Frank says that he don't love anyone else like he loved Mark. Mark says he knows Frank doesn’t but maybe once he learns to love again they can pick it back up but he has to be honest with himself that he very broken. Frank begins to cry and says that he is devastated right know. Mark says he knows and he can feel it and it is his entire fault and he is so sorry. Frank says that what Mark tried to avoid he managed to put on somebody. Frank says Mark has broken his heart. Mark says he is sorry he blind-sided Frank and that he never meant to. He adds that he does care about Frank and he wants to be able to talk to Frank. Frank says he can’t talk to Mark for a while because he is so upset. He says he is so angry with Mark but loves him completely. He says he is hurt. Mark says he knows and that he never meant to hurt Frank. Frank says that he will not recover from this in a long time. Mark says he is so sorry and that he does have feelings for Frank but they never developed as far as Franks. Frank kisses Mark. They kiss passionately. Mark pulls away and says he can’t because it is only hurting him more. Frank walks away from Mark sobbing and then gets in his and drives off. Mark collapses on the ground sobbing.

We see Frank sobbing when he comes inside. His parents are gone for the night. He runs quickly up stairs to his bedroom and locks the door. He lies on his bed sobbing. The sobs grow quiet as he falls asleep. The music begins to softly play as the camera zooms on his face. A tear comes from his closed eye and rolls down his check. The camera goes black. Frank voices over again, “This was my first true love story. Hopefully one day I will love again but for know I am broken. I hope this is the last time my heart is broken.”