riczhang

Riczhang Reviews Year 7 (Caesar Reigns Supreme)

I think we can all agree Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar is winning Best Picture :lol:

And it's not because riczhang placed it at number 1, it's just EVERY review of the film gives it an A or 9/10...

Thanks, Spaghetti. I'll explain what the figures mean after the actuals are out. It's the system I'm using to give grosses a little bit more unpredictability. 

I hated it. It's nothing but one of those uplifting Christian movies.

To be fair, people on average were much more religious in the mid-19th Century than today, so the content isn't that out of place.

To be fair, people on average were much more religious in the mid-19th Century than today, so the content isn't that out of place.

This. My thoughts exactly. 

I didn't hate it, but I wasn't really blown away by it. Hiccup made a lot of films this year involving religion and religious motifs.

Redeeming Love, The Bronze Bow, The Wanders (though it was anti-religion), and the planned Jesus Christ biopic...

I swear if Redeeming Love gets nominated for an Oscar...

Posted Image

You hate all my movies! I honestly don't know why you hate me and my films soooo much! I didn't ever do anything to you. Did Society really piss you off that bad?

Redeeming Love, The Bronze Bow, The Wanders (though it was anti-religion), and the planned Jesus Christ biopic...

Jesus Christ biopic was in development since CAYOM 1.0 so it probably will never reach the big screen. Redeeming Love I found on my computer from CAYOM 1.0 and I thought I'd throw it into this year. The Bronze Bow was just a wiki paste since I was searching for Roman books convert to film. The Wanders isn't a religious film. It is a philosophical horror film.

You hate all my movies! I honestly don't know why you hate me and my films soooo much! I didn't ever do anything to you. Did Society really piss you off that bad?

The reason I hate you and your films so much is I DON'T. Everyone has bad films, and people recognize that.

And no, Society wasn't THAT bad that I would vow to curse you for eternity...

Jesus Christ biopic was in development since CAYOM 1.0 so it probably will never reach the big screen. Redeeming Love I found on my computer from CAYOM 1.0 and I thought I'd throw it into this year. The Bronze Bow was just a wiki paste since I was searching for Roman books convert to film. The Wanders isn't a religious film. It is a philosophical horror film.

I did have an idea for a Jesus Christ biopic, beginning on Palm Sunday and ending with Easter Sunday.

And The Wanders isn't a religious film, it's anti-religion really, but it has a connection.

The reason I hate you and your films so much is I DON'T. Everyone has bad films, and people recognize that.

And no, Society wasn't THAT bad that I would vow to curse you for eternity...

So then what film of mine do you like? 

So then what film of mine do you like? 

Hmm, I have to think about that. Oh yeah, your standout was Vita Christi. It has the best summary of your CAYOM career.

"Coming Soon (Might get delayed to Year 8 though 50/50 chance)"

So gut wrenching and wonderful.

No, really, my favorite film of yours is Unbalanced 2. It was the high point of the series.

I thought I clicked the wrong thread when I saw Oscar talk here, :lol:. I'd asked about Oscar Predictions in the general discussion thread. :lol: And I'm not sure if Rise and Fall will win. There's still a final installment left and that might make people want to wait for that to reward it.