A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

Is the ending just dumb or is it going to ruffle people's feathers politically? I see a lot of room for the latter with this concept

Hmm, I'll just go for the gist if you want it or not.

So the Lawrence character finds out that the Pratt character just woke her up for someone to bone and that she would probably die on the ship, and she's understandably pretty mad and spends the rest of the movie avoiding him... until an obligatory third act 'splosions set piece with the ship in danger and shit.

So they save the ship buuut everyone that was still in a sleeping pod ends up getting killed, so now Lawrence is all "I like you again because your horniness accidentally saved my life, I guess" and when the ship finally reaches its destination, pratt and lawrence have already died but out of the ship comes their chidren and their incesty i guess grandchildren.

Like I said this draft is at least a few years old so changes can be made, and most of it is good stuff. but this is the script that's making the rounds online that everyone seems to love.

Edited by cooliod1
  • Like 2

So the Lawrence character finds out that the Pratt character just woke her up for someone to bone and that she would probably die on the ship, and she's understandably pretty mad and spends the rest of the movie avoiding him... until an obligatory third act 'splosions set piece with the ship in danger and shit.

So they save the ship buuut everyone that was still in a sleeping pod ends up getting dying, so now Lawrence is all "I like you again because your horniness accidentally saved my life, I guess" and when the ship finally reaches its destination, pratt and lawrence have already died but out of the ship comes their chidren and their incesty i guess grandchildren.

Like I said this draft is at least a few years old so changes can be made, and most of it is good stuff. but this is the script that's making the rounds online that everyone seems to love.

Oh god. :lol:

with the exception of the very, very end, pretty much everything in the interstellar script that leaked after they go through the wormhole is soooo different from what happens in the movie (personally I might have thought the stuff in the script was better  :ph34r: ) so y'know there's no guarantees I guess.

Edited by cooliod1

So they save the ship buuut everyone that was still in a sleeping pod ends up getting dying, so now Lawrence is all "I like you again because your horniness accidentally saved my life, I guess" and when the ship finally reaches its destination, pratt and lawrence have already died but out of the ship comes their chidren and their incesty i guess grandchildren.

UGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGH :sick:

Pratt and Jlaw could be a fantastic screen duo, hoping for the best.

And I liked Imitation Game a LOT.

And sorry to beat a dead horse, but the press tour with these two is gonna be something.

^I feel like they could either be a dream duo, or it could be just awful

I don't see any way that they could be "awful". Individually they're awesome, and something tells me they're going to have great comedic chemistry. Seriously can't wait.

BTW, saw earlier today that this is filming in Berlin. Wonder why there? Sony probably trying to cut down production costs?

I don't see any way that they could be "awful". Individually they're awesome, and something tells me they're going to have great comedic chemistry. Seriously can't wait.

BTW, saw earlier today that this is filming in Berlin. Wonder why there? Sony probably trying to cut down production costs?

Just because two actors are great separately does not mean they'll have good on screen chemistry. I'm not saying they won't, but its definitely a possibility. Honestly, I'll probably love it no matter what because I love them both

And wouldn't filming in Berlin make it more expensive?

• Like 2

Oh sorry, I was actually thinking you meant the press tour, not the actual movie. LOL

I don't know what kind of romantic onscreen chemistry they'll have, but honestly? I'm expecting great things. It just seems to me like they'll get along well and it'll translate to screen.

IDK about filming in Berlin, just assumed it had something to do with budget. It's basically all inside a closed set, so there's no location reason to shoot there.

I truly truly hope that their individual awesomeness doesn't negate each other. It wouldn't be the first time that a pairing that sounds phenomenal in theory ends up being surprisingly underwhelming in reality.

This is what i'm worried about. Definite possibility.

• Like 1

This is what i'm worried about. Definite possibility.

Unless they hate each other and can't hide it, I bet that the press tour will be awesomely funny and fun.

As far as onscreen chemistry, that is such an elusive, magical thing, and it really can't be predicted based on how hot or funny or cool actors look next to each other in pictures or in studio pitch meeting wet dreams. A screen couple either has chemistry it or does not have it.

We'll have to wait and see.