A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

Pairing Amy Adams up with the decade-younger Henry Cavill is one of the few cool things the DCEU has done. And so casually too. If only she got anything to actually do in those movies

Lots of ADR screaming.

Just now, cookie said:

To be fair Cruise looks like he hasn't aged a day in the last fifteen years so he gets away with it.

We're inching closer and closer to a 30 year gap between Tom and his love interests lol

• Like 1

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

We're inching closer and closer to a 30 year gap between Tom and his love interests lol

And I don't care when they do it with Cruise. Heck, 99% of the time, I don't care. But throughout the Passengers trailer I was like "they don't seem like they'd be a couple, not really."

Just now, Water Bottle said:

And I don't care when they do it with Cruise. Heck, 99% of the time, I don't care. But throughout the Passengers trailer I was like "they don't seem like they'd be a couple, not really."

Man they're literally the only people awake on this ship, what do you expect them to do?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Pairing Amy Adams up with the decade-younger Henry Cavill is one of the few cool things the DCEU has done. And so casually too. If only she got anything to actually do in those movies

Another thing Hollywood should be doing: casting actors as fathers to other actors that are less than 10 years younger than them like they've done to actresses since the creation of the industry. Have Henry Cavill play dad to Logan Lerman or something else really wacky lol. Fair is fair.

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

Another thing Hollywood should be doing: casting actors as fathers to other actors that are less than 10 years younger than them like they've done to actresses since the creation of the industry. Have Henry Cavill play dad to Logan Lerman or something else really wacky lol. Fair is fair.

Eva Green as Shailene Woodley's mom

• Like 3

The age thing doesn't bother me one bit in this. BCoop, who she's been paired with before, is 41.

Also I think Pratt looks younger than he is and JLaw often comes across a bit older. Nothing about the image of them from this movie screams "creepy age gap" to me. They look perfectly matched, honestly.

tumblr_odtdoywxPd1tuqq83o4_1280.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Sean Connery and Harrison Ford.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

It'd be neat if the story takes on some of the darker elements of what he does. I don't know if they do or not.

• Like 2