CAYOM YEAR 1: Film Discussion

Ah I´m totally pissed about that I can´t put the film on December 16th. I´m thinking right now of putting Spellforce on pre Thanksgiving weekend. I really want it to do great numbers if I can deliver it. I don´t know what Wings of Icarus is about but if its animated I think it would be a great weekend.Like I said before I think that Spellforce is done on friday.

• Community Manager

Dang I had a pretty good idea earlier today but didn't get it down since I didn't feel like it (plus the site was being slow, it kind of is still)But now I can't remember what I was going to make it about.

Have you considered using Word or OpenOffice instead of BOT to save your films?

Do you guys think Bartimaeus and the Amulet of Samarkand would work better as a PG-13 fantasy film (later Harry Potters and Lord of the Rings) or a PG family fantasy film (Hugo, Narnia, early Harry Potters). Of course the films will get more mature but should the trilogy start as more a family film feel. Which do you think it would make more money as and do better thought the holiday season as?

How do you do that?

First, write "spoiler" in bracketsThen put in the plotFinally write "/spoiler" in brackets.Don't actually write the quotation marks. The result is:

This

Edited by 4815162342

Do you guys think Bartimaeus and the Amulet of Samarkand would work better as a PG-13 fantasy film (later Harry Potters and Lord of the Rings) or a PG family fantasy film (Hugo, Narnia, early Harry Potters). Of course the films will get more mature but should the trilogy start as more a family film feel. Which do you think it would make more money as and do better thought the holiday season as?

I decide to make it a family fantasy film. What do you guys think?

I'm retooling the first Degrassi movie as we speak and am wondering about a release date. I'm avoiding the Memorial Day weekend release date I did for it the first time around. I'm currently torn between mid-July or Thanksgiving. For those who remember it from the original CAYOM (it was the one was a road trip musical), what release date should I go with this time around? I'm really not sure.

We should get a list of fictional actors going if we can't find a real one that appeals to us. I know Ry knows all these obscure (or obscure to me since I don't see enough movies) actors but I don't know enough myself sometimes.

We should get a list of fictional actors going if we can't find a real one that appeals to us. I know Ry knows all these obscure (or obscure to me since I don't see enough movies) actors but I don't know enough myself sometimes.

By all means start up fictional actors/actresses. It gives the game more spice to it.