CAYOM YEAR 1: Film Discussion

It flopped and got dragged through the dirt in reviews, so clearly no one wanted it.

Should be a good warning for the offenders this year. :angry:I'll cop to have made a couple remakes, but I can justify them as being either relevant modern updates with a twist or substantial genre change with additional/new material.

This year looks like to be low on 300M contenders. I am expecting a lot of 35M-45M openers and 125M-150M finishes for most of the main films. The blockbuster films should open at 55M-65M and finish around the 175M-200M marks. I can only see one 100M opener so far on the schedule. You can tell this is a starting year.

Nothing on its face stands out as a sure-fire 300+ hit, but that's why people doing actuals have some leeway to make surprises and busts.That said, there are still some major spring/summer films that haven't been posted yet which were scheduled in advance, so they could do something big.

Well, Icarus is complete. I promised myself I would try not to be so wordy but I think it's longer than Les Miserables. I'm not even going for Best Picture, I'd be tickled pink if everyone thought it could do Tangled numbers.

Ry could you put the plot in spoiler tags to save space in the thread.And you need a Theater Count.Working on my other OC. About 1/3 done I think. Not sure how it'll play since it is VERY ensembley with people popping in now and then for a bit and some disappearing for a good bit or not appearing at all until a ways into it.

My films all have TC now, but I kept them on the same post.IS there time/room for more filler or should I keep just with my 3 I planneD?

The deadline is midnight Sunday night. On Sunday I'll look at the progress and see if we need to do an extension of a few days.

This year looks like to be low on 300M contenders. I am expecting a lot of 35M-45M openers and 125M-150M finishes for most of the main films. The blockbuster films should open at 55M-65M and finish around the 175M-200M marks. I can only see one 100M opener so far on the schedule. You can tell this is a starting year.

That's because I haven't posted my films.