CAYOM: Year 8 Advance Schedule

I think Spaghetti made Narnia overperform. If anyone other than riczhang was doing actuals I would say keep it since otherwise Horse would be a lock to drop a decent amount.

Fucking Hell......  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

I wonder how you guys would react if I place a mother of all storms hitting the eastern seaboard on Thanksgiving weekend :ph34r: That's what the random number generator gave me, but I'm thinking of changing the date. I might get massacred for that. :lol:

• Like 1

I wonder how you guys would react if I place a mother of all storms hitting the eastern seaboard on Thanksgiving weekend :ph34r: That's what the random number generator gave me

YES DO IT DO IT

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

The Chronicles of Novara: Journey to the End of the World (Fantasy Epic) (dir. Peter Jackson)

Remove this! I am leaving CAYOM after this year and won't be able to finish the series. I am also very busy this summer. 

I wonder how you guys would react if I place a mother of all storms hitting the eastern seaboard on Thanksgiving weekend :ph34r: That's what the random number generator gave me, but I'm thinking of changing the date. I might get massacred for that. :lol:

You will get massacred, but not by me. Hoof isn't aiming for box office success; it's aiming for Oscars.

The Chronicles of Novara: Journey to the End of the World (Fantasy Epic) (dir. Peter Jackson)

Remove this! I am leaving CAYOM after this year and won't be able to finish the series. I am also very busy this summer. 

You will get massacred, but not by me. Hoof isn't aiming for box office success; it's aiming for Oscars.

Same here... So feel free to add tornadoes, aliens, volcanoes and pretty much every natural disaster possible on that weekend.

Umm... I don´t think we need something like this every year.

Umm... I don´t think we need something like this every year.

I've been planning this for ages so random weather events will happen. I'm not sure if the thanksgiving one will though.