CAYOM: Year 8 Advance Schedule

I'm writing Throne of Fire right now, and I can't help myself but say I jampacked way too many A-list actors into the last installment. I have Jaden Smith, Chloe Grace Moretz, Mila Kunis, Matthew Fox, Jeff Bridges, Morgan Freeman, Rachel Weisz, Dwanye Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Jean Dujardin, Cillian Murphy, Milla Jovovich, Martin Freeman and Naomi Watts in the same film.  :huh:  :o

I'm considering dumping the series as it is. It was one of my favorite books when I was younger, and now I have a wasted opputunity with that disaster of a film from Year 5.

Remove Hoof from August 10 due to "production delays."Put Homework in its place (dir. David O. Russell)

I'm using David O Russell. It's in the Studio Plans, his movie's in limited release and as such isn't on the schedule.

....never mind. Andrew Niccol is fine. :P

But in all serious, Griswell has been extremely frustrating for me to write. I'm 1k words in, and while I feel like it's not bad, it's not quite where it should be. If it's not much better than The Academy, I want it to at least be viscerally interesting.

And I assume you got the memo that it's a musical now? ;)

Edited by Spaghetti