Moviedweeb

Movies you have cried during

It might sound silly to people, but the whole scene of Mufasa dying in The Lion King has me in tears or near tears almost every time I rewatch the movie  :(

Edited by Sam

Titanic still makes me cryArmageddon Rocky Balboa (tears of joy)Shes Having a Baby was the first movie I ever cried inMarley and Me i balled my eyes out along with 500 othr people in the theaterTheres nothing embarassing about crying in movies.

• Like 5

Forrest Gump-specifically the scene where Forrest finds out he has a son and wonders if he's smart.Finding Nemo, Up, Toy Story 3.Hoosiers, Rudy.Apollo13Braveheart, Gladiator.Marley and Me. And if you think that's sad try Haichi that movie is brutal

• Like 2

lol I should self immolate for saying this

Titanic

Say what you want by the film... The film had a great disaster scene at the end filled with a lot of emotion...

Hearing people scream and fall to their deaths, hearing the band play "near our God to Thee" and the Priest giving the Hail Mary Prayer and the look of disbelief and horror in the faces of the two main characters...

It was quite a sad scene. 

The Crying Game, of Course! LOL!

ET

The Lion King

Brian's Song

It's a Wonderful Life

Armageddon

The Sixth Sense

Leon: The Professional

Miracle

Braveheart

Lethal Weapon, with the bullet at the end and some scenes about suicide and speaking of his dead wife

Some Rocky Movies

Off the Top of My Head

Edited by BATMAN

Too many to mention, but the ones that I remember giving me major tears were Titanic (the "Nearer Our God To Thee" scene), Avatar (when, after killing Quaritch, Neytiry finally rescues Jake, hands him the respirator, and holds his human form in her arms while he touches her face and says “I see you”), The Mighty (the scene after Kevin's death, when Maxwell is desperately looking for his friend inside that industrial laundry facility), and Beaches (what else?---the “Wind Beneath My Wings» scene).

• Like 2

When I was a kid: E.T., Dances with Wolves.

As an adult: Chaplin, Braveheart, Spider-Man(18 year wait), The Passion, Rocky Balboa, Up.

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™