Moviedweeb

Movies you have cried during

This might be a weird one... The tree of Life.

The opera scene and the shots of the universe, so beautifully done, made me tear up... Not even joking about this one. It was so wonderful, in my opinion.

• Like 1

This might be a weird one... The tree of Life.

The opera scene and the shots of the universe, so beautifully done, made me tear up... Not even joking about this one. It was so wonderful, in my opinion.

That was very emotional for me too. The scene made me feel like a miniscule particle in the great universe which is neverending, and that is a really scary concept to me. 

• Like 2

Earthlings.The documentary that shows how animals are abused, experimented on and other disgusting things. I would challenge anyone to watch it and now well up with tears.

The only 2 times I was embarrassed for crying was:

a) when Sam decided to stay in the closet and Frodo decided to come out and leave. And I don`t even like those characters but that was fuckin tragic so I teared up.

B) when KK was shot and shot and shot and you could see Pj`s sadistic nature shine through. Bad movie but the scene was manipulative because animal cruelty was so OTT. So I sobbed and crused the bastard and his next movie was a total flop!

I cried after TF2 in public because it was so bad! I wa snot embarrassed. I was CRUSHED.

Otherwise, moments that never fail to make me cry and I`m not embarrassed:

Thumb Up (T2)

Sam dies (IAL)

Jack&Rose&all the people who died on Titanic reunited at the end of Titanic (Titanic)

From the moment it`s revealed Misha Burton was poisened to the end (Sixth Sense)

Katniss salutes to District 11(THG)

Harry meets his dead loved ones (DH2)

Funeral Pyre (Cona the Barbarian - Arnie, not the remake)

Edited by fishnets

Harry meets his dead loved ones (DH2)

That scene was really heart breaking. Especially when I saw Sirius and Remus again... Jesus, I'm tearing up right now just when I think about it.

God, I know you guys will laugh at me, but two scenes from Avatar also got to me: 1- when Quaritch kills Neytiri's Thanator. That totally destroyed me (I'm an animal rights advocate---Yeah, go ahead, make fun of me for crying over the death of a fictional animal), and 2- the scene in which Neytiri mercy-kills the viperwolf that Was part of the pack that attacked Jake. :(

I cried in King Kong, as stupid as that sounds.

OMG, how could I forget King Kong (Peter Jackson)? That scene with the beast being sprayed with bullets and falling to his death was unbearable. I mean, I am getting teary-eyed as I type this, that's how heartbreaking that scene was for me.
  • Like 1

That scene was really heart breaking. Especially when I saw Sirius and Remus again... Jesus, I'm tearing up right now just when I think about it.

Scene in DH1 that got me is when Hermione obliviates her parents' memories. Got a big lump in my stomach from that. And that was in the first 5 seconds!

Edited by aDIM
  • Like 1

Scene in DH1 that got me is when Hermione obliviates her parents' memories. Got a big lump in my stomach from that. And that was in the first 5 seconds!

Yes... That one too. I still laugh, not because of that, the scene was sad, when I remember that after like five minutes of that scene I suddenly went from: =) to O.O as realization struck me what had happened... I think my mind was focused on something else and I didn't really notice. I replayed that scene and got a lump in my throat.

What wouldn't I give every time I watch the Harry Potter series, to feel like it is the first time I'm watching it.

God, I know you guys will laugh at me, but two scenes from Avatar also got to me: 1- when Quaritch kills Neytiri's Thanator. That totally destroyed me (I'm an animal rights advocate---Yeah, go ahead, make fun of me for crying over the death of a fictional animal), and 2- the scene in which Neytiri mercy-kills the viperwolf that Was part of the pack that attacked Jake. :(

I can't laugh seeing as I cried at the death of a 30 ft fictional gorilla lol.
  • Like 2