kayumanggi

11/18/11 - 11/20/11 weekend estimates 139.5 M TTS: BD l | 22.0 M HF ll

Sorry, but after 4 films why the hell do people try and guess what Twilight movies will do?? Especially based on the 'Good WOM' garbage...EVERY FLIPPING TWILIGHT MOVIE GETS GREAT WOM FROM THE FANS! It will drop like a rock next weekend and squeeze next to $300M +/- $6mIt's the most predictable franchise ever.

Sorry, but after 4 films why the hell do people try and guess what Twilight movies will do?? Especially based on the 'Good WOM' garbage...EVERY FLIPPING TWILIGHT MOVIE GETS GREAT WOM FROM THE FANS! It will drop like a rock next weekend and squeeze next to $300M +/- $6mIt's the most predictable franchise ever.

Welcome "back" biu

But this time its possible for you to really "Warn" him...

Naaaa...he never did anything against the rules at Mojo. I just find him to be an arrogant and irritating bugger at times, but we can't all get along. :D

That little thing...Which theater would miss the first weekend of a twillight movie?And join the bandwagon in the 2nd?

The TC is lower than that of TTS: ECLIPSE. I just thought if Summit would add more to capitalize on the upcoming Thanksgiving.

expected honestly, the key is how hard the drops will be... honestly I have a feeling this is going to drop hard and fast just because of burnt off demand2 parts= massive money haul thoughnice that HP producers and executives showed them the way, although a much better series and I imagine final chapter as well

expected honestly, the key is how hard the drops will be... honestly I have a feeling this is going to drop hard and fast just because of burnt off demand2 parts= massive money haul thoughnice that HP producers and executives showed them the way, although a much better series and I imagine final chapter as well

And Lionsgate will probably do the same with the final chapter of the Hunger Games.