rockNrollaDIM

Parks and Recreation

• Community Manager

I hope if they do finish the show the end it well. I want the park by Ann's house finally completed and I would LOVE to see Leslie become President!

As much I would like for President Knope to happen, I sincerely doubt that's where the show is actually going to go.

Edited by Water Bottle
  • Like 1

As much I would like for President Knope to happen, I sincerely doubt that's where the show is actually going to go.

Yeah your probably right. I honestly can't see her leaving Pawnee. 

How many seasons do we think this has left in it?

I think this season could be the last.

I kinda hope it is the last season. I don't want it to be one of those shows that everyone's like "Ugh, why doesn't this end already?" with.

I really hope they can get a shortened, final season next fall to properly end the series.

• Like 1

After seeing the ratings for this past Thursday Community and Parks and Rec were the highest comedies on NBC last night. NBC tries so hard to get rid of these 2 with other sitcoms and they all fail. It's actually amazing. So here's what I think will happen/hope happen:

Community and Parks will both get final 13 episode seasons next year to end them both properly. They work well together and also every Community fan would be happy as hell to get that Sixth season.

I thought this was Community swan song thats why they brought Harmon back but I hope youre right.

It could be but come on. You got us to 5 Seasons..why not 1 more so we can get Six Seasons and then the fanbase can go on and on about the Community movie that will probably never happen but then some strange miracle it does. 

I don't want the series to end after 7 seasons either.  It seems like they're going to move Leslie out of Pawnee and on to bigger government jobs.  I think she'll decide to leave Pawnee by the end of this season, and they'll probably spend season 7 on her campaign for whatever position she wants.  

We can't finish the show without seeing Leslie at the new job!