Deep Wang

Ratchet & Clank | 4.29.2016 | Teaser Trailer on Page 1

I'm excited for this as a huge fan of the series but so far everything released seems catered to only the fans. I can't see non fans or non gamers finding anything interesting at the moment. They need to release a more general audience friendly trailer. I'm actually wondering if it is even their intention to make a movie for everyone or if they are just making a big screen movie for the fans of the game.

If they making the movie based the first game. So I would imagine they plan to market the movie to a bigger general audience.

This is limited release, correct?

I hope not. I want this movie to do well, I think both kids and adults will enjoy the movie. If the word of mouth is good and the movie is not over shadow by other movies then I can see the movie making 20 - 35 million OW. September 2015 seems safe so far.

• Like 1

RATCHET & CLANK ANIMATED MOVIE LINES UP STAR-STUDDED VOICE CAST

Paul Giamatti: Chairman Drek [THIS IS PERFECT FUCKING CASTING!]

John Goodman: Grimroth

Bella Thorne: Cora

Rosario Dawson: Elaris

Sylvester Stallone: Victor

I actually cannot get over how perfect Giamatti is for Chairman Drek. There's very few occasions where I feel an actor is perfectly cast, but this is one of them. :)

• Like 2

Those who were saying this could just be made for fans, might be right. The movie is getting delayed until next year seemingly just because the tie-in game isn't ready yet.

Those who were saying this could just be made for fans, might be right. The movie is getting delayed until next year seemingly just because the tie-in game isn't ready yet.

I was thinking that bases off the trailer but that "star studded cast" makes me think they want it to have some mainstream appeal.

It looks very good, definitely not the B-class movie I was expecting. Although it's true that the trailer relies too much on the narrator's jokes.

If films like Hotel Transylvania have worked very well for Sony, I can see this doing the same.